|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. High school students John and Lorraine are______.
2. John reveals that he wants to be what?
3. Lorraine states that Mr. Pignati lives on Howard Avenue, just a few blocks from ______.
(a) Her home.
(b) John's home.
(c) John's workplace.
(d) Her school.
4. How does Lorraine feel about her own appearance?
(a) Appearances don't matter, so she doesn't care about how she looks.
(b) Her sincere eyes are her best feature.
(c) She's not beautiful, but she's attractive enough.
(d) She's not the prettiest girl around.
5. Why does Lorraine listen to Mr. Pignati's jokes over the phone?
(a) She can tell he's a lonely old man.
(b) She's afraid that if she doesn't, he'll tell her mother what she does.
(c) She needs new jokes for a story she's writing.
(d) The object of the game is to keep the other person on the line as long as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Reillen?
2. When does Lorraine meet John?
3. Lorraine feels that John needs to make up interesting stories about his life because he is _______.
4. The Pigman recounts the friendship between two sophomores and their _____________.
5. John and Lorraine's book spans what length of time?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)