|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pigman recounts the friendship between two sophomores and their _____________.
(a) Beloved parents.
(b) Baboon friend.
(c) Supportive teachers.
(d) Adult friend.
2. Lorraine figures that Miss Stewart does what?
(a) Loses her job.
(b) Becomes an old maid.
(c) Gets arrested.
(d) Joins the circus.
3. What does Lorraine say is the big difference between her and John?
(a) She can cook.
(b) He can sing.
(c) She has compassion.
(d) He is cool.
4. John says that Miss King tries to what?
(a) Act tough.
(b) Be hip.
(c) Spy on him.
(d) Trick students.
5. Now that he's a sophomore, what does John say about his freshman pranks?
(a) He's given up this kid stuff.
(b) He's lucky he never gets caught.
(c) His father teaches him these pranks.
(d) Those are the days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lorraine express compassion for Miss Stewart?
2. As a freshman, John is known for orchestrating childish pranks and even has the nickname of the ________.
3. When he is in ninth grade, John likes to harass substitute teachers by rolling what across the floor?
4. What oath do friends John and Lorraine make at the beginning of the book regarding Mr. Pignati?
5. In Chapter Two, Lorraine explains that she and John feel they need to write about what?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)