|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John and Lorraine's book spans what length of time?
(a) Two decades.
(b) Four years.
(c) A few months.
(d) Two days.
2. Miss King is one of John's what?
3. John feels that the only things Lorraine lacks in are what?
(a) Confidence and self-esteem.
(b) Passion and drive.
(c) Persistence and creativity.
(d) Assertiveness and courage.
4. The Pigman recounts the friendship between two sophomores and their _____________.
(a) Baboon friend.
(b) Beloved parents.
(c) Supportive teachers.
(d) Adult friend.
5. What does Lorraine see in the middle of Miss Stewart's living room?
(a) Her neighbor's missing motorcycle.
(b) Her sick mother's bed.
(c) A small printing press.
(d) A trampoline.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lorraine feel about her own appearance?
2. High school students John and Lorraine are______.
3. In the first chapter of The Pigman, John explains that he and Lorraine are writing a book on a typewriter where?
4. John says that Lorraine becomes what?
5. What does Lorraine say is the big difference between her and John?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)