|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a freshman, John is known for orchestrating childish pranks and even has the nickname of the ________.
(a) Classroom Prankster.
(b) Teacher Terrorizer.
(c) Freshman Trickster.
(d) Bathroom Bomber.
2. When Lorraine and John start to mimic the apes at the zoo, she says she's surprised that Mr. Pignati does what?
(a) Joins them.
(b) Starts dancing.
(c) Starts to cry.
(d) Scolds them.
3. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
4. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
(a) A notice from a psychiatric hospital.
(b) A goodbye letter from Mrs. Pignati.
(c) Her funeral bill.
(d) A sad letter written by Mr. Pignati.
5. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, Lorraine chides John for _____.
(a) Not taking out the trash.
(b) Smoking too much.
(c) Liking too many girls.
(d) Tracking mud through Mr. Pignati's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
2. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
3. When Lorraine and John visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, what does he ask of them?
4. When John realizes he's been eating chocolate covered ants, what does he do?
5. Now that he's a sophomore, what does John say about his freshman pranks?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)