|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
(a) The Pigman.
(b) His parents.
(c) His brother.
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) A party cheers everyone up.
(b) The Pigman wants them to have fun.
(c) The Pigman tells him to throw a party.
(d) It's their only chance for a party away from their parents.
3. When John realizes he's been eating chocolate covered ants, what does he do?
(a) Spits them out the balcony.
(b) Offers some to Lorraine.
(c) Runs to the bathroom.
(d) Eats more because he wants to look tough.
4. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
(b) That things are finally peaceful.
(c) As though everything he does is wrong.
5. Who shows up to John's and Lorraine's party?
(a) Mr. Pignati's friends.
(b) Lorraine's teacher.
(c) Several of their friends.
(d) John's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorraine explains that John tells lies because of his what?
2. What does John find Norton doing at the party?
3. When Lorraine and John visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, what does he ask of them?
4. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
5. Who is Miss Reillen?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)