|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that John says he likes about Mr. Pignati?
(a) He can juggle five objects at a time.
(b) He teaches John how to make pancakes.
(c) He is very patient with children.
(d) He doesn't try to be something he isn't.
2. While Lorraine talks to Mr. Pignati by phone, what does John do?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Takes her picture.
(c) Makes her laugh.
(d) Watches TV.
3. Why is John angry at Lorraine's mother?
(a) She accuses Lorraine of lying and stealing.
(b) She distorts facts regarding Lorraine's appearance.
(c) She constantly mocks him.
(d) She refuses to talk to him.
4. What excuse does John give for not telling Norton and Dennis that Mr. Pignati wants to donate ten dollars to Lorraine's fake charity?
(a) He doesn't think it is any of their concern.
(b) He wants them to go home and leave them alone.
(c) He doesn't want them taking advantage of the old man.
(d) He doesn't want to be scolded by them.
5. Lorraine reads a great deal about ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. John feels that the only things Lorraine lacks in are what?
2. Lorraine explains that John gets away with so much because ________.
3. John and Lorraine's book spans what length of time?
4. Miss King is one of John's what?
5. While his parents criticize him for not being more like his brother Kenneth, John blames his latest prank on _____.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)