|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of what Norton plays with when he is little, according to John, Norton becomes what?
(a) A pushover.
(b) A bully.
(c) A cynic.
(d) An introvert.
2. Mr. Pignati's home is _____.
(a) Painted brightly.
(b) Old and rundown.
(c) Behind an iron gate.
(d) Large and inviting.
3. When does Lorraine meet John?
(a) In first grade.
(b) In sixth grade.
(c) Start of freshman year.
(d) Start of sophomore year.
4. What does John's father say to him about his brother Kenneth?
(a) The two brothers are nothing alike.
(b) Kenneth is thinking of joining the army.
(c) The two brothers could be twins, if not for their age difference.
(d) Kenneth is struggling with a drug addiction.
5. What does John's father do for a living?
(c) High-level attorney.
(d) Commodities trader.
Short Answer Questions
1. John says that Mr. Pignati makes a good _____.
2. Norton gains notoriety when he gets caught stealing what?
3. Lorraine reads a great deal about ________.
4. Who does Mr. Pignati bring up in his first phone conversation with Lorraine?
5. Lorraine feels that John needs to make up interesting stories about his life because he is _______.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)