|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At home, John is frequently told to do what?
(a) Move out.
(b) Make dinner for everyone.
(c) Stop hanging around Lorraine.
(d) Quit disturbing his parents.
2. John says that Mr. Pignati makes a good _____.
(a) Santa Claus.
(c) Sherlock Holmes.
3. What does Lorraine say about John's hostility?
(a) It stems from alcohol abuse.
(b) It gets him arrested.
(c) It's an act.
(d) It's threatening their friendship.
4. What does John say happens to all the people who work with his father?
(a) Divorce eight times and end up alone.
(b) Drop dead of heart attacks from the stress.
(c) Become old and gray before they turn thirty.
(d) Become boring zombies devoid of any personality.
5. What does Lorraine see in the middle of Miss Stewart's living room?
(a) Her neighbor's missing motorcycle.
(b) Her sick mother's bed.
(c) A trampoline.
(d) A small printing press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lorraine stop by the home of her teacher, Miss Stewart?
2. What is Norton well known for?
3. In Chapter Two, Lorraine explains that she and John feel they need to write about what?
4. Why does John's father have to quit drinking?
5. What excuse does John give for not telling Norton and Dennis that Mr. Pignati wants to donate ten dollars to Lorraine's fake charity?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)