|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorraine says that John's father is proud of ripping off:
(a) The electric company.
(b) His own son.
(c) His secretary.
(d) The insurance company.
2. Why does Lorraine justify the fact that her mother picks on her?
(a) She gives her mother grief.
(b) Her mother is abandoned by four husbands.
(c) Her mother has a hard life.
(d) She sees herself as an overly needy teen.
3. Who does Mr. Pignati bring up in his first phone conversation with Lorraine?
(a) His brother.
(b) The city's mayor.
(c) The school's principal.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
5. En route to Beekman's Department Store with John and Mr. Pignati, Lorraine sees what?
(a) More omens.
(b) A band of hippies.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorraine sees a crazy woman talking to herself and hears her saying that _____.
2. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
3. During her first phone conversation with Mr. Pignati, Lorraine starts to laugh. What does Mr. Pignati do?
4. Lorraine notices that John lies to his family but his family ______.
5. Lorraine explains that John tells lies because of his what?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)