|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Five and Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did 10-year-old Cassie have a snow fight with her mother?
(a) To force her mother to fight back.
(b) Her mother starts it to get Cassie out of a bad mood.
(c) It's a tradition for the family.
(d) To make her mother laugh.
2. What best describes the success of Cassie's parents' business when she is a child in Maine?
(a) They are successful and form a franchise.
(b) It makes ends meet but never thrives.
(c) They struggle and lose money.
(d) They sell the business and retire on the profit.
3. What does Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air look like?
(a) A tribute to dead starlets.
(b) A southern mansion.
(c) A glass tower.
(d) A Gothic castle.
4. Why does Alex's public relations person arrange a photo opportunity for him in Chapter Eight?
(a) To combat a story about him in the Enquirer.
(b) To generate good press before the Oscars.
(c) To pacify Cassie.
(d) To repay the woman who jumpstarted his career.
5. How old was Will when his mother died?
(d) She dies during childbirth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words occur to Cassie in Chapter Five that she recalls from a lecture she attended on Native American culture?
2. Where does Alex tell Cassie his parents live?
3. Who is Alex's public relations person?
4. What best describes Cassie's demeanor while at Pine Ridge?
5. How does Alex find out that Cassie is at the reservation?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)