|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex and Cassie's home in Bel-Air look like?
(a) A tribute to dead starlets.
(b) A southern mansion.
(c) A Gothic castle.
(d) A glass tower.
2. How does a piece of bone that Cassie needs to complete her project get damaged?
(a) Ophelia steps on it.
(b) Herb cracks it.
(c) Cassie smashes it.
(d) Alex smashes it.
3. What happens to the photographer who takes Alex and Cassie's picture when they go out to dinner in Chapter Seven?
(a) He is physically thrown out of the restaurant.
(b) His camera is broken.
(c) He gets punched.
(d) His film is confiscated.
4. Who tells Cassie that she is "dressed like a whore" on the night that Alex gets into a fight?
(a) Nick LaRue.
(b) The waiter.
(d) A drunk at the bar.
5. What is Alex's response when Jane hugs Will?
(a) He appears jealous and angry.
(b) He just looks happy to have his wife back.
(c) He breaks down in tears.
(d) He looks grateful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is true of Alex's wardrobe?
2. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
3. In the Algonquin legend that opens the novel, why is the woman rewarded while others are punished?
4. Who is Herb Silver?
5. What happens when Alex has a nightmare in Chapter Fifteen?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)