|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Captain Watkins?
(a) A name Cassie recalls but can't identify.
(b) Will's boss.
(c) The man who takes Cassie to the police station.
(d) Will's neighbor.
2. What sound does William Flying Horse hear that leads him to the unnamed woman?
(a) An owl.
(b) A baby.
(c) A scream for help.
3. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
(a) She believes she was raped.
(b) She believes she was sick.
(c) She believes she was drunk.
(d) She believes she was mugged.
4. What does Will buy in Chapter Eight?
(a) New furniture.
(b) White T-shirts and socks.
(c) Theater tickets.
(d) Sourdough bread.
5. Where was the last place that Cassie sees Connor alive?
(a) A graveyard.
(d) A junkyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alex fly into a rage at the restaurant, in Chapter Seven?
2. Where did Jane make the discovery that she recalls in Chapter Three?
3. In the Algonquin legend that opens the novel, why is the woman rewarded while others are punished?
4. Where does Will go after Cassie and Alex leave the restaurant the night of the fight?
5. What does Cassie find out that Alex always does for her in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)