|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the unnamed woman awakes, how does she introduce herself to William Flying Horse?
(a) Jane Rivers.
(b) Jane Stone.
(c) Jane Smith.
(d) Jane Doe.
2. Where is the unnamed woman found lying in Chapter One?
(a) In William's garage.
(b) On a park bench.
(c) On a sidewalk.
(d) In a graveyard.
3. What does Alex recall building with his father?
(a) A model of a Conestoga wagon.
(b) A model of a jet fighter.
(c) A tree fort.
(d) A car for the Pinewood Derby.
4. Why does William Flying Horse believe he has lost his sense of direction while driving in Chapter One?
(a) Because he is half white.
(b) Because he is cursed.
(c) Because he is sick.
(d) Because the moon is not visible.
5. Why does Alex's public relations person arrange a photo opportunity for him in Chapter Eight?
(a) To generate good press before the Oscars.
(b) To pacify Cassie.
(c) To repay the woman who jumpstarted his career.
(d) To combat a story about him in the Enquirer.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which tribe does is William Flying Horse belong?
2. Where does Will watch an Alex Rivers' movie about Native American Indians?
3. What is the name of Jane's husband?
4. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
5. What play does Cassie hear Alex practicing their first night together?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)