|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Will when his mother died?
(d) She dies during childbirth.
2. Why does William Flying Horse believe he has lost his sense of direction while driving in Chapter One?
(a) Because the moon is not visible.
(b) Because he is half white.
(c) Because he is cursed.
(d) Because he is sick.
3. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
(d) Green Eyes.
4. Where is Cassie's mother from before the family moves to Maine?
5. What does Jane do to thank Will for his kindness in Chapter Two?
(a) Unpacks his boxes.
(b) Paints his living room.
(c) Cooks him dinner.
(d) Plants flowers in his front yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does William Flying Horse drive?
2. Why does Cassie have a sabbatical from her job at UCLA?
3. What does the unnamed woman believe has happened to her when she wakes up with no memory in Chapter One?
4. What is Jane's real name?
5. What is the actor's name that the woman with amnesia recognizes on a billboard?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)