|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William Flying Horse do when the unnamed woman faints?
(a) Calls 911.
(b) Puts her in/on his vehicle.
(c) Sings to her.
(d) Throws cold water on her.
2. What is Jane's real name?
3. What job is William Flying Horse getting ready to begin in Chapter One?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Taxi driver.
(c) Limo driver.
4. What is true about Jane in Chapter Two?
(a) She has an artificial limb.
(b) She has a tattoo.
(c) She wears a wig.
(d) She wears a wedding ring.
5. Who does Jane tell about her recalled profession in Chapter Three?
(a) Shilo the cat.
(b) Captain Watkins.
(c) Mrs. Feniman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alex's response when Jane hugs Will?
2. What name does Jane find at the library that she thinks might be her own?
3. What does Jane do during dinner after Will's first day at his new job?
4. Who is Captain Watkins?
5. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)