|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will leave with Jane when he goes to work and leaves her home alone in his apartment?
(a) A cat and a cellphone.
(b) Money, toothpaste and a key.
(c) Cash and list of phone numbers.
(d) His credit card and his motorcycle.
2. What is the actor's name that the woman with amnesia recognizes on a billboard?
(a) Jack Trout.
(b) Samuel Stone.
(c) Alex Rivers.
(d) William Austin.
3. Where does Will take Jane in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) To a clinic on the reservation.
(b) To his parent's house.
(c) To a psychologist's office.
(d) To the emergency room.
4. Who does Will tell Jane that he is with in Chapter Two?
(a) Worker's Union 119.
(b) Sons of Sioux.
5. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
(a) The police station.
(b) Dr. Silver's office.
(c) His office.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Will angry when he returns home the first day Jane stays there alone?
2. In Chapter Two, what does Will recall his white mother doing for his father?
3. To which tribe does is William Flying Horse belong?
4. What does Jane do during dinner after Will's first day at his new job?
5. Who is Captain Watkins?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)