|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
(a) Ancient hand bones.
(b) She discovered an important CEO was embezzling funds.
(c) A dead body in her car.
(d) She solved the murder of a family.
2. What country does Herb Silver place a call to, telling Jane's husband that she has been found?
3. Where did Jane make the discovery that she recalls in Chapter Three?
(b) Los Angelos.
4. What job is William Flying Horse getting ready to begin in Chapter One?
(a) Police officer.
(b) Limo driver.
(c) Taxi driver.
5. What does Jane do during dinner after Will's first day at his new job?
(a) Uses sign language as she speaks.
(b) Arranges chicken bones into a skeletal structure.
(c) Makes fingerprints in the table dust.
(d) Plays an invisible piano on her plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Algonquin legend that opens the novel, why is the woman rewarded while others are punished?
2. What does Will leave with Jane when he goes to work and leaves her home alone in his apartment?
3. How old was Will when his mother died?
4. What does William Flying Horse do when the unnamed woman faints?
5. What sound does William Flying Horse hear that leads him to the unnamed woman?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)