|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cassie supposed to go with a class before Alex arranged for her sabbatical?
(b) New York City.
2. What article of clothing does Alex have organized by color?
3. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The police station.
(c) Dr. Silver's office.
(d) His office.
4. Why does Cassie have a sabbatical from her job at UCLA?
(a) Alex arranged it so she can go to Scotland.
(b) She arranged it so she can spend more time with Alex.
(c) Herb Silver arranged it so she can write a book on amnesia.
(d) Her department chair arranged it so she can go to Tanzania.
5. What does Jane do during dinner after Will's first day at his new job?
(a) Arranges chicken bones into a skeletal structure.
(b) Makes fingerprints in the table dust.
(c) Uses sign language as she speaks.
(d) Plays an invisible piano on her plate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex bring Cassie in Chapter Six?
2. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
3. What type of business did Cassie's parents own growing up?
4. What does Jane realize that her profession is?
5. What does Jane do to thank Will for his kindness in Chapter Two?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)