|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
(a) Ancient hand bones.
(b) She discovered an important CEO was embezzling funds.
(c) She solved the murder of a family.
(d) A dead body in her car.
2. Where do Cassie and Alex go when they first return home after her disappearance?
(a) Beverly Hills.
(c) Palo Alto.
3. Why did 10-year-old Cassie have a snow fight with her mother?
(a) To force her mother to fight back.
(b) Her mother starts it to get Cassie out of a bad mood.
(c) It's a tradition for the family.
(d) To make her mother laugh.
4. In Chapter Two, what does Will recall his white mother doing for his father?
(a) Ironing his shirts.
(b) Feeding him.
(c) Covering up a murder.
(d) Getting him out of prison.
5. Where was the last place that Cassie sees Connor alive?
(c) A junkyard.
(d) A graveyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cassie supposed to go with a class before Alex arranged for her sabbatical?
2. Why does Cassie have a sabbatical from her job at UCLA?
3. How does a piece of bone that Cassie needs to complete her project get damaged?
4. What is the name of Jane's husband?
5. What does Jane do during dinner after Will's first day at his new job?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)