|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will take Jane in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) To the emergency room.
(b) To a clinic on the reservation.
(c) To his parent's house.
(d) To a psychologist's office.
2. What does Will leave with Jane when he goes to work and leaves her home alone in his apartment?
(a) His credit card and his motorcycle.
(b) A cat and a cellphone.
(c) Cash and list of phone numbers.
(d) Money, toothpaste and a key.
3. Where does Jane go to meet her husband?
(a) His office.
(b) The police station.
(c) Dr. Silver's office.
(d) The hospital.
4. What happens to Cassie when she falls asleep on the beach?
(a) She dreams of a man named Curtis.
(b) She gets sunburned.
(c) She dreams of Will.
(d) She gets wet from the incoming tide.
5. How does a piece of bone that Cassie needs to complete her project get damaged?
(a) Ophelia steps on it.
(b) Herb cracks it.
(c) Alex smashes it.
(d) Cassie smashes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Ophelia and Alex's relationship?
2. Who does Cassie recall finding drunk and covered in vomit?
3. What does Herb Silver want to do about media coverage regarding Cassie's disappearance?
4. What does Jane realize that her profession is?
5. What does Alex recall building with his father?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)