|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Will at the restaurant the night that Alex gets into a fight?
(a) He is walking by when he sees Cassie inside.
(b) He is called to a disturbance at the restaurant.
(c) He is on a date.
(d) He is eating alone.
2. Who tells Cassie that she is "dressed like a whore" on the night that Alex gets into a fight?
(a) A drunk at the bar.
(b) Nick LaRue.
(d) The waiter.
3. What does Connor tell Cassie she collects in her dream?
(a) Other's problems.
(b) Stories and bones.
4. Why does Alex fly into a rage at the restaurant, in Chapter Seven?
(a) The waiter tears the cork while opening the wine bottle.
(b) He sees a photographer lurking outside the window.
(c) He sees Nick LaRue touch Cassie's arm.
(d) He doesn't want Cassie to accept a promotion.
5. How did Alex's father try to teach him to fend for himself?
(a) By leaving him in the woods.
(b) By kicking him out of the house.
(c) By giving him weekly challenges.
(d) By wrestling with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassie see Alex as in the dreams where Connor warns her about making a mistake?
2. What, specifically, did Will see the shaman to ask about becoming?
3. Where is Cassie's mother from before the family moves to Maine?
4. What country does Herb Silver place a call to, telling Jane's husband that she has been found?
5. What name does Jane find at the library that she thinks might be her own?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)