|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex tell Cassie they decided to wait on having children?
(a) She goes to Africa every year.
(b) He films on location every year.
(c) They want more time to enjoy each other.
(d) She is trying to get promoted.
2. How did Alex's father try to teach him to fend for himself?
(a) By wrestling with him.
(b) By giving him weekly challenges.
(c) By kicking him out of the house.
(d) By leaving him in the woods.
3. What happens to the photographer who takes Alex and Cassie's picture when they go out to dinner in Chapter Seven?
(a) He is physically thrown out of the restaurant.
(b) He gets punched.
(c) His camera is broken.
(d) His film is confiscated.
4. Who is Nick LaRue?
(a) An actor.
(b) The head of Cassie's department.
(c) A college student who interned with Cassie.
(d) An agent.
5. What does Cassie say that she wanted to be when Connor first moved in next door to her?
(a) A bird.
(c) A librarian.
(d) A boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws the woman overboard in the Eskimo legend that opens Chapter Ten?
2. What does Cassie find out that Alex always does for her in Chapter Seven?
3. What does Cassie see Alex as in the dreams where Connor warns her about making a mistake?
4. In the Eskimo Indian legend that opens Chapter Ten, what animal disguises itself as a man to enchant the woman?
5. What does Connor tell Cassie she collects in her dream?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)