|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who throws the woman overboard in the Eskimo legend that opens Chapter Ten?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) An invisible spirit.
(d) She jumps.
2. What is the name of the beautiful woman that sidles up to Alex, and the tabloids claim was naked in Alex's trailer?
3. What important discovery does Jane recall that sends her to the library for information?
(a) Ancient hand bones.
(b) She discovered an important CEO was embezzling funds.
(c) A dead body in her car.
(d) She solved the murder of a family.
4. Who is Herb Silver?
(a) An agent.
(b) A police investigator.
(c) The CEO of Silver Enterprises.
(d) A country doctor.
5. What is the pet name that Alex calls Jane?
(d) Green Eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nick LaRue tell Cassie while Alex is in the bathroom at the restaurant in Chapter Seven?
2. What, specifically, did Will see the shaman to ask about becoming?
3. What name does Jane find at the library that she thinks might be her own?
4. Who tells Cassie that she is "dressed like a whore" on the night that Alex gets into a fight?
5. What animal did Will see on his vision quest to the shaman?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)