Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
2. What does Alan say he has done to Hal?
3. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
4. What does Alan do when Madge apologizes for the previous night?
5. What does Alan do for Rosemary?
Inge uses more than one iteration on the theme of beauty. Identify at least two themes about beauty in the play. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Even though they are sisters, Madge and Millie seem very different. Compare and contrast Madge and Millie. What similarities do they share? How are they different?
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Madge, Rosemary, Millie and Hal. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, socialization, etc.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)