Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
2. What does Alan say he has done to Hal?
3. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
4. What does Alan do when Madge apologizes for the previous night?
5. What does Alan do for Rosemary?
Essay Topic 1
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two themes about love in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 2
Create a brief character study on Hal. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
Essay Topic 3
Explain the significance of the play's title. What did the author mean by calling the play PICNIC when there is no scene actually set at a picnic? Cite an example to support your answer.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)