|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard tell Rosemary?
(a) He thanks her.
(b) He loves her.
(c) He hates her.
(d) He can't wait to see her again.
2. What does Howard do when he arrives at the Owen house?
(a) Beats on the front door.
(b) Demands to see Rosemary.
(c) Shoots Hal.
(d) Sings under Rosemary's window.
3. Madge reappears on the porch carrying _________________.
(a) a suitcase.
(b) a hat.
(c) a coffee pot.
(d) a jacket.
4. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(b) Early morning.
5. Who does Alan say is to blame for the previous night?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
2. Where does Madge tell her mother she is going?
3. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
4. What can be said about Madge's state of mind at this point in the play?
5. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)