|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house is bustling as the scene begins?
(a) Mrs. Potts'.
2. Which of the following does not describe Hal when he appears at the Owens house?
(a) Fresh haircut.
3. Why is Madge crying?
(a) She is upset by the evening's events.
(b) She didn't get a college scholarship.
(c) She spilled barbecue sauce on her dress.
(d) She broke up with Alan.
4. What decision must Howard make?
(a) If he can get funding for a start up venture.
(b) If he should run for mayor.
(c) If he should take a new job.
(d) If he can marry a woman he doesn't know well.
5. What is Rosemary packing?
(c) Summer clothes.
(d) Winter clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened this evening between Madge and Hal?
2. What is Howard's response to Rosemary's begging to go with him?
3. What amazes Howard about Rosemary?
4. How does Rosemary first approach Howard to marry her?
5. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)