|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madge is upset about making love to Hal and she admits that _____________________.
(a) it will never happen again.
(b) Hal raped her.
(c) she hates Hal.
(d) she wanted it to happen.
2. What is Rosemary wearing when she and Howard make their announcement?
(a) A swim suit.
(b) A negligee.
(c) A traveling suit.
(d) A new dress.
3. What does Flo tell Hal after Hal asks Madge to leave with him?
(a) Please call as soon as they get settled.
(b) Leave and never come back.
(c) She has a little bit of money they can have.
(d) She will make them some sandwiches for the trip.
4. What amazes Howard about Rosemary?
(a) How fast she prepared to get married.
(b) How fast she can read.
(c) How fast she can dance.
(d) How fast she can talk.
5. What is Madge's demeanor?
(a) She is laughing.
(b) She is silent.
(c) She is sobbing.
(d) She is petulant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened this evening between Madge and Hal?
2. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
3. Who tries to pick a fight with Hal?
4. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
5. With what gesture does Hal try to end the night?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)