|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flo tell Hal after Hal asks Madge to leave with him?
(a) Leave and never come back.
(b) She will make them some sandwiches for the trip.
(c) Please call as soon as they get settled.
(d) She has a little bit of money they can have.
2. How does Madge feel about making love with Hal?
3. What are Rosemary and Howard doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Returning home.
4. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is apologetic.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is laughing.
(d) He is surly.
5. To what city is Hal headed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
2. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
3. What does Millie tell Alan?
4. How is Madge traveling to Tulsa?
5. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)