|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of husband does Flo tell Madge that Hal would be?
(a) About average.
(b) He won't marry.
2. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
(a) For taking money from his house.
(b) For breaking his store windows.
(c) For raping his daughter.
(d) For stealing a car.
3. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
(a) The theater tickets.
(b) The pie.
(c) The evening.
(d) The new coat.
4. How does Madge feel about making love with Hal?
5. What should Rosemary be preparing to do?
(a) Go to church.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Go to work.
(d) Go out with her girlfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
2. What day is it in this scene?
3. What is Howard's manner when Rosemary pleads for him to marry her?
4. What is very obvious between Madge and Hal?
5. What is Madge's demeanor?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)