|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has attracted Howard to Rosemary?
(a) She has great business connections.
(b) She has money.
(c) She is fun.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. What does Rosemary do when Howard tries to leave?
(a) Begs him.
(b) Teases him.
(d) Yells at him.
3. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(b) She feels nothing.
(c) She cannot stand him.
(d) She loves him.
4. Howard says the evening was __________.
5. What does Hal tell Madge he is going to do?
(a) Move to New York.
(b) Get a job in town.
(c) Hop on a train.
(d) Marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alan feel about Millie?
2. What is Rosemary's reaction when Howard refuses to take her with him?
3. Why is Madge crying?
4. Why is Alan so upset this morning?
5. What is Hal's demeanor?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)