|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary packing?
(b) Winter clothes.
(d) Summer clothes.
2. What day is it in this scene?
(a) The first day of summer vacation.
(b) The first day of Christmas vacation
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) The first day of school.
3. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is laughing.
(b) He is apologetic.
(c) He is surly.
(d) He is silent.
4. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
(a) He will come back.
(b) He will take her away.
(c) He will buy her a house.
(d) He will buy her a diamond ring.
5. What should Rosemary be preparing to do?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Go to church.
(c) Go out with her girlfriends.
(d) Go shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision must Howard make?
2. What announcement do Howard and Rosemary make?
3. What does Howard tell Rosemary?
4. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
5. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)