|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Madge make love tonight?
2. Why does Alan back away from a fight with Hal?
(a) He doesn't want Madge to lose respect for him.
(b) He is no match for Hal's strength.
(c) He doesn't want to fight in front of the women.
(d) He does not believe in violence.
3. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She feels nothing.
(b) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She cannot stand him.
4. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(c) Early morning.
5. Whose house is bustling as the scene begins?
(d) Mrs. Potts'.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Madge feel about making love with Hal?
2. What is Howard's manner when Rosemary pleads for him to marry her?
3. Which of the following does not describe Hal when he appears at the Owens house?
4. What is very obvious between Madge and Hal?
5. What does Alan say he has done to Hal?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)