|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
(a) For stealing a car.
(b) For raping his daughter.
(c) For breaking his store windows.
(d) For taking money from his house.
2. What does Alan say he has done to Hal?
(a) He beat him up.
(b) He ran him out of town.
(c) He talked to him.
(d) He does not say.
3. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
(c) Mrs. Potts.
4. What does Alan do when Madge apologizes for the previous night?
(a) Tells her it was not her fault.
(b) Drives away in his car.
(c) Belittles her.
(d) Refuses to acknowledge her apology.
5. What does Alan do for Rosemary?
(a) Gets her a job at his father's office.
(b) Loans her his car for her honeymoon trip.
(c) Carries her suitcases to the car.
(d) Gives her money for a wedding gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
2. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
3. What has attracted Howard to Rosemary?
4. Madge is upset about making love to Hal and she admits that _____________________.
5. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)