|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision must Howard make?
(a) If he should run for mayor.
(b) If he can marry a woman he doesn't know well.
(c) If he should take a new job.
(d) If he can get funding for a start up venture.
2. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is silent.
(b) He is apologetic.
(c) He is laughing.
(d) He is surly.
3. For what does Hal apologize?
(a) The intimate encounter with Madge.
(b) Spilling wine on Madge's dress.
(c) Being rude to Madge's friends.
(d) Stepping on Madge's feet while dancing.
4. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
(a) Mrs. Potts.
5. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
(a) He will take her away.
(b) He will come back.
(c) He will buy her a house.
(d) He will buy her a diamond ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
3. With whom did Madge make love tonight?
4. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
5. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)