|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Gazes at the moon.
(d) Goes inside the house.
2. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(b) She feels nothing.
(c) She cannot stand him.
(d) She loves him.
3. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
(a) He will come back.
(b) He will buy her a house.
(c) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(d) He will take her away.
4. What is Alan's response when Millie says she likes him?
(a) He doesn't say anything.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He just smiles.
(d) He is touched by her declaration of affection.
5. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
(a) His own mortality.
(b) He is getting older.
(c) He must make a decision.
(d) Business failure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
2. What does Hal ask Madge to do?
3. What does Hal do when Madge tells him to go away?
4. What does Flo ask Alan to do?
5. What is very obvious between Madge and Hal?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)