|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's response when Millie says she likes him?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He just smiles.
(c) He doesn't say anything.
(d) He is touched by her declaration of affection.
2. What does Flo tell Hal after Hal asks Madge to leave with him?
(a) She has a little bit of money they can have.
(b) Leave and never come back.
(c) She will make them some sandwiches for the trip.
(d) Please call as soon as they get settled.
3. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She demands it.
(b) She asks him.
(c) She begs him.
(d) She teases him.
4. Whose house is bustling as the scene begins?
(d) Mrs. Potts'.
5. What does Millie tell Alan?
(a) She has always like him.
(b) She loves him.
(c) Madge doesn't want to see him.
(d) Madge ran away last night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madge is upset about making love to Hal and she admits that _____________________.
2. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
3. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
4. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
5. What does Madge tell Hal after he kisses her goodnight?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)