|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to pick a fight with Hal?
2. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
3. Why does Alan leave the Owens house?
(a) He promised his father he would mow the lawn.
(b) He has to take his car in for service.
(c) He knows he has lost Madge.
(d) He has to go to work.
4. What kind of husband does Flo tell Madge that Hal would be?
(a) He won't marry.
(c) About average.
5. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
(a) He will buy her a house.
(b) He will come back.
(c) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(d) He will take her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alan back away from a fight with Hal?
2. What is very obvious between Madge and Hal?
3. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
4. Who returns home with Madge?
5. Howard says the evening was __________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)