|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madge do when she comes outside and sees Alan?
(b) Runs to his arms.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Apologizes for the previous night.
2. What is Madge's demeanor?
(a) She is sobbing.
(b) She is petulant.
(c) She is laughing.
(d) She is silent.
3. Who is with Rosemary as Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
4. What is Alan's response when Millie says she likes him?
(a) He just smiles.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He is touched by her declaration of affection.
(d) He doesn't say anything.
5. What announcement do Howard and Rosemary make?
(a) They are getting married.
(b) They are getting a divorce.
(c) They are moving to Europe.
(d) They are going on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
2. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
3. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
4. What does Flo tell Hal after Hal asks Madge to leave with him?
5. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)