|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal ask Madge to do?
(a) Get him some coffee.
(b) Leave with him.
(c) Go out dancing tonight.
(d) Make him a sandwich.
2. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
3. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
(a) The pie.
(b) The theater tickets.
(c) The evening.
(d) The new coat.
4. What day is it in this scene?
(a) The first day of school.
(b) The first day of summer vacation.
(c) The day after Thanksgiving.
(d) The first day of Christmas vacation
5. What does Madge tell Hal after he kisses her goodnight?
(a) She doesn't say anything.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She never wants to see him again.
(d) She is crazy about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
2. How does Madge feel about making love with Hal?
3. What has attracted Howard to Rosemary?
4. With whom does Madge fall in love?
5. What are Rosemary and Howard doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)