|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Hal apologize to Madge?
(a) For leading her on.
(b) For causing trouble.
(c) For spilling coffee on her.
(d) For not calling before he came over.
2. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
3. What is Howard's manner when Rosemary pleads for him to marry her?
4. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
(a) For raping his daughter.
(b) For stealing a car.
(c) For taking money from his house.
(d) For breaking his store windows.
5. What are Rosemary and Howard doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Returning home.
(d) Eating lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
2. What announcement do Howard and Rosemary make?
3. Whose house is bustling as the scene begins?
4. How can Rosemary's behavior be characterized when she begs for Howard to marry her?
5. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)