|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision must Howard make?
(a) If he can get funding for a start up venture.
(b) If he should run for mayor.
(c) If he can marry a woman he doesn't know well.
(d) If he should take a new job.
2. Who does Alan say is to blame for the previous night?
3. What announcement do Howard and Rosemary make?
(a) They are getting married.
(b) They are going on vacation.
(c) They are moving to Europe.
(d) They are getting a divorce.
4. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
(b) After midnight.
5. What have Howard and Rosemary done this evening?
(a) Watched a movie.
(b) Gone boating.
(c) Made love.
(d) Gone dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Rosemary be preparing to do?
2. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
3. What day is it in this scene?
4. How does Alan feel about Millie?
5. What kind of husband does Flo tell Madge that Hal would be?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)