|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Gazes at the moon.
(b) Goes inside the house.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
2. To what city is Hal headed?
3. What has Rosemary never required from Howard?
(a) A vacation trip.
(b) A birthday gift.
(c) A steady date.
(d) A commitment.
4. What are Rosemary and Howard doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Returning home.
(c) Eating lunch.
5. With whom did Madge make love tonight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
3. How does Rosemary first approach Howard to marry her?
4. What decision must Howard make?
5. How does Rosemary finally approach Howard to marry her?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)