|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Rosemary and Howard doing at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 1?
(b) Eating lunch.
(d) Returning home.
2. What does Howard do when he arrives at the Owen house?
(a) Shoots Hal.
(b) Beats on the front door.
(c) Sings under Rosemary's window.
(d) Demands to see Rosemary.
3. What happened this evening between Madge and Hal?
(a) They broke up.
(b) They had a huge fight.
(c) They made plans to run away.
(d) They made love.
4. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She cannot stand him.
(d) She feels nothing.
5. Who tries to pick a fight with Hal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
2. What kind of husband does Flo tell Madge that Hal would be?
3. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
4. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
5. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)