|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Madge do when she comes outside and sees Alan?
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Apologizes for the previous night.
(d) Runs to his arms.
2. Why is Alan so upset this morning?
(a) Madge did not show up at the picnic last night.
(b) His dog died.
(c) He wrecked his car.
(d) He is leaving for college today.
3. What day is it in this scene?
(a) The first day of Christmas vacation
(b) The first day of school.
(c) The first day of summer vacation.
(d) The day after Thanksgiving.
4. What does Howard do when he arrives at the Owen house?
(a) Sings under Rosemary's window.
(b) Beats on the front door.
(c) Demands to see Rosemary.
(d) Shoots Hal.
5. What type of emotions is Rosemary experiencing when she begs Howard to marry her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosemary packing?
2. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
3. What has Rosemary never required from Howard?
4. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
5. What is Madge's demeanor?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)