|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Hal when he appears at the Owens house?
(d) Fresh haircut.
2. How is Madge traveling to Tulsa?
3. Hal tells Madge that Alan's father has ______________________.
(a) loaned him money.
(b) given him a job.
(c) paid for a bus ticket.
(d) reported him to the police.
4. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
(a) Two fellow teachers.
(c) Mrs. Potts.
5. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard says the evening was __________.
2. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
3. What is Madge's demeanor?
4. What decision must Howard make?
5. Why does Alan back away from a fight with Hal?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)