|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madge reappears on the porch carrying _________________.
(a) a jacket.
(b) a coffee pot.
(c) a hat.
(d) a suitcase.
2. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She asks him.
(b) She demands it.
(c) She teases him.
(d) She begs him.
3. Madge is upset about making love to Hal and she admits that _____________________.
(a) she wanted it to happen.
(b) she hates Hal.
(c) it will never happen again.
(d) Hal raped her.
4. Who tries to pick a fight with Hal?
5. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(c) Goes inside the house.
(d) Gazes at the moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flo ask Alan to do?
2. Which of the following does not describe Hal when he appears at the Owens house?
3. What is Hal's demeanor?
4. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
5. What can be said about Madge's state of mind at this point in the play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)