|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal tell Madge he is going to do?
(a) Move to New York.
(b) Hop on a train.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Get a job in town.
2. Howard says the evening was __________.
3. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She feels nothing.
(d) She cannot stand him.
4. Why is Alan so upset this morning?
(a) His dog died.
(b) He wrecked his car.
(c) He is leaving for college today.
(d) Madge did not show up at the picnic last night.
5. What happened this evening between Madge and Hal?
(a) They made love.
(b) They broke up.
(c) They made plans to run away.
(d) They had a huge fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Millie tell Alan?
2. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
3. Why has Alan's father reported Hal to the police?
4. What does Madge do after Hal kisses her goodnight?
5. What type of emotions is Rosemary experiencing when she begs Howard to marry her?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)