|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madge is upset about making love to Hal and she admits that _____________________.
(a) Hal raped her.
(b) it will never happen again.
(c) she hates Hal.
(d) she wanted it to happen.
2. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She demands it.
(b) She teases him.
(c) She asks him.
(d) She begs him.
3. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Goes inside the house.
(b) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Gazes at the moon.
4. What does Howard do when he arrives at the Owen house?
(a) Shoots Hal.
(b) Demands to see Rosemary.
(c) Beats on the front door.
(d) Sings under Rosemary's window.
5. With what gesture does Hal try to end the night?
(a) A quick departure.
(b) A handshake.
(c) A hug.
(d) A brief kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alan feel about Millie?
2. Which of the following does not describe Hal when he appears at the Owens house?
3. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
4. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
5. What kind of husband does Flo tell Madge that Hal would be?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)