|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has attracted Howard to Rosemary?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is fun.
(c) She has money.
(d) She has great business connections.
2. Where do Madge and Hal appear in the scene?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the porch.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) At the picnic.
3. How does Rosemary finally approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She stomps her foot.
(b) She is coy.
(c) She pleads with him.
(d) She demands it.
4. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
5. What is Howard's response to Rosemary's begging to go with him?
(b) We'll see.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Howard and Rosemary done this evening?
2. What does Hal ask Madge to do?
3. Why does Madge hesitate to leave with Hal?
4. What amazes Howard about Rosemary?
5. Why does Alan leave the Owens house?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)