|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
(a) Her invalid mother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother-in-law.
(d) Her husband.
2. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(b) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(d) Mrs. Harry Potter.
3. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His goals to own his own business.
(b) His past adventures.
(c) His return to college.
(d) His lover for Madge.
4. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her annulled marriage.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her needlework skills.
(d) Her chocolate cake recipe.
5. How many times has Rosemary been married?
6. Where does Madge work?
(a) The coffee shop.
(b) The beauty salon.
(c) The dime store.
(d) The hamburger shop.
7. To what does Mrs. Potts invite Hal?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A piano recital.
(c) A church social.
(d) Christmas dinner.
8. What does Madge tell Millie about Millie's appearance?
(a) Millie needs some lipstick.
(b) Millie looks pretty.
(c) Millie should not wear red.
(d) Millie should change her dress.
9. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
(a) To show Helen how nice Millie looks.
(b) To invite her to the picnic.
(c) To borrow some sugar.
(d) To return garden shears.
10. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
(a) He was an outstanding athlete.
(b) He was an excellent student.
(c) He had many part time jobs.
(d) He tutored kids in trouble.
11. Who tries to tell Flo the truth about the alcohol?
12. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
13. What is Millie's demeanor in the way she is dressed?
14. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) He lost his wallet.
(b) He gave it away to a beggar.
(c) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
(d) He gambled in Las Vegas.
15. How old is Madge Owens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
2. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
3. Who does Mrs. Potts want Hal to take to the picnic?
4. Where does Millie want to go on a train?
5. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)