Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Howard brought with him this evening?
(a) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(b) Bootleg whiskey.
2. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
3. What does Madge tell Millie about Millie's appearance?
(a) Millie looks pretty.
(b) Millie should change her dress.
(c) Millie should not wear red.
(d) Millie needs some lipstick.
4. What does Flo comment on when she comes out onto the porch?
(a) The pies she made for the picnic.
(b) The beautiful weather.
(c) Her beautiful daughters.
(d) The train whistle.
5. What has Hal borrowed from Alan?
6. Who tries to tell Flo the truth about the alcohol?
7. What does Bomber ask Madge?
(a) If she'll buy a magazine from him.
(b) If she'll tutor him.
(c) If she'll go out with him.
(d) If she'll be going to college.
8. What type of job does Alan say he can get for Hal?
(a) Working as an insurance rep.
(b) Working in the mailroom.
(c) Working as a bank teller.
(d) Working on a pipeline.
9. What does Flo hear as she stands on her porch at the end of Act 1?
(b) Train whistle.
(c) Piano practice.
(d) Bouncing ball.
10. What concerns Millie about boys?
(a) Why they always want to grab her.
(b) How to talk to them.
(c) Playing on the summer ball team.
(d) If she will be kissed tonight.
11. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
(a) To return garden shears.
(b) To show Helen how nice Millie looks.
(c) To borrow some sugar.
(d) To invite her to the picnic.
12. What does Hal ask of Alan?
(a) A job with Alan's father's company.
(b) To get him a date with Madge.
(c) A loan for a couple hundred dollars.
(d) To go to their class reunion with him.
13. How many times has Rosemary been married?
14. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her invalid mother.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her mother-in-law.
15. What is the nature of the relationship between Madge and Millie?
(a) Best friends.
(b) Lots of animosity.
(c) Tolerate each other.
(d) No relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. Who does Mrs. Potts want Hal to take to the picnic?
3. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
4. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
5. With whom is Millie going to the picnic?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)