|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
(a) Shorts and a T shirt.
(b) A dress.
(d) Halloween costume.
2. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
(a) He tutored kids in trouble.
(b) He was an outstanding athlete.
(c) He was an excellent student.
(d) He had many part time jobs.
3. How old is Madge Owens?
4. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
(a) Mrs. Flo Owens.
(b) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Frank Orville.
(d) Mrs. Flo Jones.
5. What is Millie's demeanor in the way she is dressed?
6. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His lover for Madge.
(b) His goals to own his own business.
(c) His return to college.
(d) His past adventures.
7. In what state does the play take place?
8. With whom is Mrs. Potts speaking at the play begins?
9. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
10. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her annulled marriage.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her needlework skills.
(d) Her chocolate cake recipe.
11. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
12. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
13. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
(a) His bare chest.
(b) His blue eyes.
(c) His haircut.
(d) His shorts.
14. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
(a) Shave his head.
(b) Wear lifts in his shoes.
(c) Have his teeth fixed.
(d) Speak with a French accent.
15. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
(a) with comtempt.
(b) like a starving woman.
(c) with lust.
(d) like an x-ray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
2. Why does Millie steal sips of the whiskey?
3. What does Flo tell Madge before she leaves for the picnic?
4. How many times has Rosemary been married?
5. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)