|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Frank Orville.
(b) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
(c) Mrs. Flo Jones.
(d) Mrs. Flo Owens.
2. Alan had once loaned Hal $100 for what?
(a) A Hollywood screen test.
(b) Text books.
(c) A new suit.
(d) Tuition payment.
3. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(c) Reads a book.
4. In college, Hal and Alan were __________________.
(a) fraternity brothers.
(b) on the football team.
(d) resident advisors.
5. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
6. What has Madge decided to wear to the picnic?
(a) A skirt and sweater.
(b) Pedal pushers and a crop top.
(c) A new dress.
(d) Slacks and a blouse.
7. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
(a) His blue eyes.
(b) His haircut.
(c) His shorts.
(d) His bare chest.
8. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
(a) Return to college.
(b) Break up with her.
(c) Get a job.
(d) Get a haircut.
9. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
10. How many times has Rosemary been married?
11. What is Hal's profession?
12. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
(a) Take a night class.
(b) Cut her hair.
(c) Marry Alan.
(d) Go to college.
13. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
(a) He was an excellent student.
(b) He was an outstanding athlete.
(c) He had many part time jobs.
(d) He tutored kids in trouble.
14. What does Flo confide to Madge?
(a) She is going on a blind date tomorrow.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) She is worried about Millie going to the picnic with Hal.
(d) She is worried that Madge is too serious with Alan.
15. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
(a) She did not help get ready for the picnic.
(b) She broke her lipstick.
(c) She wore her new dress.
(d) She got a stain on her white skirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Madge Owens?
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Owens not say that Madge would have if she married Alan?
3. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
5. Who is Howard?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)