|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
(a) A dress.
(b) Shorts and a T shirt.
(c) Halloween costume.
2. Where does Madge work?
(a) The coffee shop.
(b) The beauty salon.
(c) The hamburger shop.
(d) The dime store.
3. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
(a) She did not help get ready for the picnic.
(b) She broke her lipstick.
(c) She wore her new dress.
(d) She got a stain on her white skirt.
4. In college, Hal and Alan were __________________.
(a) resident advisors.
(b) on the football team.
(d) fraternity brothers.
5. Why does Madge return to the house?
(a) To get a jacket.
(b) To turn off the lights.
(c) To pack the picnic basket.
(d) To get dressed.
6. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
(d) Mr. Potts.
7. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One hour.
8. What are the characters preparing to do tonight?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Go to a church social.
(c) Go to the homecoming game.
(d) Go to a picnic.
9. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
10. To what does Mrs. Potts invite Hal?
(a) A church social.
(b) A piano recital.
(c) A picnic.
(d) Christmas dinner.
11. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
(a) Get a job.
(b) Get a haircut.
(c) Break up with her.
(d) Return to college.
12. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
(c) Sales clerk.
13. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
14. With whom is Millie going to the picnic?
15. What does Flo tell Madge before she leaves for the picnic?
(a) Change her dress.
(b) Bring the pies.
(c) Get a jacket.
(d) Turn out the lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
2. What is Hal's profession?
3. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
4. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
5. What does Madge do to comfort Hal?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)