|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
2. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To show Helen how nice Millie looks.
(c) To invite her to the picnic.
(d) To return garden shears.
3. What is the nature of the relationship between Madge and Millie?
(a) No relationship.
(b) Best friends.
(c) Tolerate each other.
(d) Lots of animosity.
4. How many times has Rosemary been married?
5. Two of Hal's past adventures include parachuting out of balloons and ____________________.
(a) skiing in Switzerland.
(b) traveling with a circus.
(c) deep-sea diving.
(d) climbing Mt. Everest.
6. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(b) Sings Broadway tunes.
(c) Dances in the street.
7. What does Bomber ask Madge?
(a) If she'll be going to college.
(b) If she'll tutor him.
(c) If she'll buy a magazine from him.
(d) If she'll go out with him.
8. Where does Madge work?
(a) The beauty salon.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The dime store.
(d) The hamburger shop.
9. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A park.
(b) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(c) A school playground.
(d) A factory.
10. What does Millie tease Madge about?
(a) Her stuttering.
(b) Tripping all the time.
(c) Her big ears.
(d) Not getting good grades.
11. Who is Howard?
(a) Madge's date.
(b) Rosemary's boyfriend.
(c) Rosemary's brother?
(d) Flo's blind date.
12. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
13. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
14. What are the characters preparing to do tonight?
(a) Go to the homecoming game.
(b) Go to a church social.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Go to a picnic.
15. Who does Mrs. Potts want Hal to take to the picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
2. In what state did Hal work on a ranch?
3. With whom did Millie spend the whole day talking?
4. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
5. How did Rosemary's tirade make Hal feel?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)