|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bomber ask Madge?
(a) If she'll be going to college.
(b) If she'll tutor him.
(c) If she'll go out with him.
(d) If she'll buy a magazine from him.
2. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
3. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(a) being beautiful.
(d) doing dishes.
4. What is Millie doing on the porch?
(b) Swaying to music.
5. What does Flo comment on when she comes out onto the porch?
(a) The train whistle.
(b) The pies she made for the picnic.
(c) Her beautiful daughters.
(d) The beautiful weather.
6. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
(a) She got a stain on her white skirt.
(b) She broke her lipstick.
(c) She wore her new dress.
(d) She did not help get ready for the picnic.
7. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(c) Reads a book.
8. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
(a) Cut her hair.
(b) Take a night class.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Marry Alan.
9. What payment does Mrs. Potts give Hal in exchange for his work?
(a) She gives him a weekly salary.
(b) She buys him dinner and a bus ticket.
(c) She feeds him breakfast.
(d) She gives him an hourly wage.
10. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(b) Dances in the street.
(c) Sings Broadway tunes.
11. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
(a) He was an excellent student.
(b) He had many part time jobs.
(c) He was an outstanding athlete.
(d) He tutored kids in trouble.
12. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His goals to own his own business.
(b) His return to college.
(c) His past adventures.
(d) His lover for Madge.
13. Who dances with Madge on the porch?
14. Why does Madge return to the house?
(a) To get a jacket.
(b) To turn off the lights.
(c) To pack the picnic basket.
(d) To get dressed.
15. What does Hal ask of Alan?
(a) A job with Alan's father's company.
(b) To get him a date with Madge.
(c) To go to their class reunion with him.
(d) A loan for a couple hundred dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Mrs. Potts speaking at the play begins?
2. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
3. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
4. What has Hal borrowed from Alan?
5. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)