|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millie tease Madge about?
(a) Her stuttering.
(b) Not getting good grades.
(c) Her big ears.
(d) Tripping all the time.
2. In what state did Hal work on a ranch?
3. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
4. Where do Rosemary and her two friends go?
(b) A political fundraiser.
(c) A matinee.
(d) A luncheon.
5. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One day.
(b) One year.
(c) One week.
(d) One hour.
6. How did Rosemary's tirade make Hal feel?
7. What is Millie's demeanor in the way she is dressed?
8. Why does Rosemary lash out at Hal?
(a) She realizes he does not want her.
(b) He tells her that her hairstyle is unflattering.
(c) He spills whiskey on her dress.
(d) He has stepped on her feet.
9. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
10. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
11. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(d) Reads a book.
12. Alan had once loaned Hal $100 for what?
(a) A Hollywood screen test.
(b) A new suit.
(c) Tuition payment.
(d) Text books.
13. Where does Rosemary want Howard to take her?
(a) The ice cream shop.
(b) Out to dinner.
(c) To a movie.
(d) On a drive.
14. Where does Rosemary shout that Hal belongs?
(a) In detox.
(c) On a chain gang.
(d) The gutter.
15. What does Madge tell Millie about Millie's appearance?
(a) Millie should change her dress.
(b) Millie needs some lipstick.
(c) Millie should not wear red.
(d) Millie looks pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
2. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
3. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
4. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
5. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)