Short Answer Questions Key
1. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
2. What time of day does the play begin?
3. In what state does the play take place?
4. What is the setting for the play?
The porches of two neighboring homes.
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
Mrs. Flo Owens.
6. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
Mrs. Helen Potts.
7. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
Madge and Millie.
8. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
Her invalid mother.
This section contains 3,698 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)