|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
(a) After midnight.
2. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
(a) The theater tickets.
(b) The new coat.
(c) The evening.
(d) The pie.
3. Why does Rosemary get angry with Howard?
(a) He doesn't want to go to the picnic.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He won't give her any whiskey.
(d) He won't dance.
4. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
(a) Midge and Mary.
(b) Madge and Millie.
(c) Madge and Mary Lou.
(d) Madge and Marion.
5. What has Madge decided to wear to the picnic?
(a) Pedal pushers and a crop top.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A skirt and sweater.
(d) Slacks and a blouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
2. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
3. What is Rosemary wearing when she and Howard make their announcement?
4. What does Madge do when she comes outside and sees Alan?
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)