|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Flo strongly disapprove?
2. What does Madge feel for Hal?
(a) She is conflicted about her feelings.
(b) She cannot stand him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She feels nothing.
3. Where does Madge tell her mother she is going?
(b) Los Angeles.
4. What does Hal ask of Alan?
(a) To go to their class reunion with him.
(b) To get him a date with Madge.
(c) A loan for a couple hundred dollars.
(d) A job with Alan's father's company.
5. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A park.
(b) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(c) A school playground.
(d) A factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
2. What does Howard do soon after dropping Rosemary at home?
3. What is unusual about Madge?
4. What does Flo ask Alan to do?
5. What decision must Howard make?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)