|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) He gave it away to a beggar.
(b) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
(c) He gambled in Las Vegas.
(d) He lost his wallet.
2. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
(a) Kids playing.
(b) A train whistle.
3. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mrs. Harry Potter.
(b) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(d) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
4. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
(a) Sales clerk.
5. What is Madge's demeanor?
(a) She is laughing.
(b) She is sobbing.
(c) She is petulant.
(d) She is silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
2. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
3. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
4. Who is Madge's boyfriend?
5. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)