|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alan back away from a fight with Hal?
(a) He is no match for Hal's strength.
(b) He doesn't want to fight in front of the women.
(c) He doesn't want Madge to lose respect for him.
(d) He does not believe in violence.
2. Where does Millie want to go on a train?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
4. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is apologetic.
(b) He is laughing.
(c) He is surly.
(d) He is silent.
5. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
(a) Her lost youth and beauty.
(b) Ill-fated lovers.
(c) Lost innocence.
(d) Hopeless romantics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should Rosemary be preparing to do?
2. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
3. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
4. Why does Alan leave the Owens house?
5. Where do Madge and Hal appear in the scene?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)