|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rosemary's tirade make Hal feel?
2. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
(a) Lost innocence.
(b) Ill-fated lovers.
(c) Her lost youth and beauty.
(d) Hopeless romantics.
3. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
4. To what city is Hal headed?
5. Who is with Rosemary as Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rosemary never required from Howard?
2. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
3. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
4. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
5. Who does Flo tell Madge to ride with to the picnic?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)