|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to tell Flo the truth about the alcohol?
2. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
3. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Memorial Day.
(d) Labor Day.
4. What does Flo hear as she stands on her porch at the end of Act 1?
(a) Piano practice.
(b) Bouncing ball.
(c) Train whistle.
5. How does Madge feel about making love with Hal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Madge Owens?
2. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
3. What is Rosemary wearing when she and Howard make their announcement?
4. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
5. What does Hal ask of Alan?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)