|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hal tell Madge he is going to do?
(a) Get a job in town.
(b) Hop on a train.
(c) Move to New York.
(d) Marry her.
2. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
(a) Go to college.
(b) Take a night class.
(c) Marry Alan.
(d) Cut her hair.
3. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Dances in the street.
(c) Sings Broadway tunes.
(d) Runs into the house to vomit.
4. Where does Madge tell her mother she is going?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. What is Hal's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Millie doing on the porch?
2. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
3. For what does Howard thank Rosemary?
4. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
5. Where do Madge and Hal appear in the scene?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)