|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Madge traveling to Tulsa?
2. What does Madge do to comfort Hal?
(a) Sings to him.
(b) Holds him.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Makes him a drink.
3. What does Millie tease Madge about?
(a) Tripping all the time.
(b) Her stuttering.
(c) Not getting good grades.
(d) Her big ears.
4. What payment does Mrs. Potts give Hal in exchange for his work?
(a) She gives him an hourly wage.
(b) She buys him dinner and a bus ticket.
(c) She gives him a weekly salary.
(d) She feeds him breakfast.
5. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(c) Dances in the street.
(d) Sings Broadway tunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened this evening between Madge and Hal?
2. What does Flo tell Madge before she leaves for the picnic?
3. How does Rosemary next approach Howard to marry her?
4. What does Howard tell Rosemary?
5. Of whom does Flo strongly disapprove?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)