|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Act 2 begin?
(a) Late afternoon.
(c) Mid afternoon.
2. What is Rosemary's reaction when Howard refuses to take her with him?
(a) She kicks him out.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She falls apart.
(d) She throws a vase at him.
3. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is surly.
(b) He is silent.
(c) He is laughing.
(d) He is apologetic.
4. What has Howard brought with him this evening?
(b) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(c) Bootleg whiskey.
5. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(a) doing dishes.
(b) being beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
2. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
3. Who is Madge's boyfriend?
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
5. What is Millie doing on the porch?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)