|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is very obvious between Madge and Hal?
(a) They do not care for each other very much.
(b) They can't stand the sight of each other.
(c) They tolerate each other.
(d) They are very passionate.
2. Millie says the local girls are impressed with Hal's ______________.
(c) good looks.
3. With what gesture does Hal try to end the night?
(a) A brief kiss.
(b) A hug.
(c) A quick departure.
(d) A handshake.
4. What concerns Millie about boys?
(a) Playing on the summer ball team.
(b) If she will be kissed tonight.
(c) Why they always want to grab her.
(d) How to talk to them.
5. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Millie want to go on a train?
2. How does Rosemary finally approach Howard to marry her?
3. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
4. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
5. Where does Rosemary want Howard to take her?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)