|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Millie about boys?
(a) How to talk to them.
(b) If she will be kissed tonight.
(c) Why they always want to grab her.
(d) Playing on the summer ball team.
2. Why does Rosemary refuse to go to the picnic?
(a) She has a migraine.
(b) She has to get up early in the morning.
(c) She doesn't have anything to take.
(d) She is embarrassed by her behavior with Hal.
3. What does Flo confide to Madge?
(a) She is worried that Madge is too serious with Alan.
(b) She is worried about Millie going to the picnic with Hal.
(c) She is going on a blind date tomorrow.
(d) She has a new job.
4. What is Hal's profession?
5. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
(b) He gambled in Las Vegas.
(c) He gave it away to a beggar.
(d) He lost his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howard's response to Rosemary's begging to go with him?
2. What does Hal ask of Alan?
3. Where do Madge and Hal appear in the scene?
4. How does Hal feel about himself when Madge tells him to go away?
5. Two of Hal's past adventures include parachuting out of balloons and ____________________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)