|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard do soon after dropping Rosemary at home?
(a) Smokes a cigarette.
(b) Turns on the TV.
(c) Has a drink.
(d) Tries to leave.
2. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To return garden shears.
(c) To invite her to the picnic.
(d) To show Helen how nice Millie looks.
3. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her annulled marriage.
(b) Her chocolate cake recipe.
(c) Her garden.
(d) Her needlework skills.
4. Who dances with Madge on the porch?
5. What has Rosemary never required from Howard?
(a) A vacation trip.
(b) A steady date.
(c) A birthday gift.
(d) A commitment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Hal work on a ranch?
2. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
3. Where did Hal and Alan meet?
4. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
5. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)