|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flo comment on when she comes out onto the porch?
(a) The pies she made for the picnic.
(b) The train whistle.
(c) Her beautiful daughters.
(d) The beautiful weather.
2. What type of job does Alan say he can get for Hal?
(a) Working as a bank teller.
(b) Working as an insurance rep.
(c) Working on a pipeline.
(d) Working in the mailroom.
3. How many times has Rosemary been married?
4. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
(a) The porch.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) On a swing.
(d) The living room.
5. Who dances with Madge on the porch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
2. Alan had once loaned Hal $100 for what?
3. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
4. Where does Madge work?
5. What can be said about Madge's state of mind at this point in the play?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)