|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosemary refuse to go to the picnic?
(a) She doesn't have anything to take.
(b) She has to get up early in the morning.
(c) She has a migraine.
(d) She is embarrassed by her behavior with Hal.
2. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(a) doing dishes.
(b) being beautiful.
3. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(d) Memorial Day.
4. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
5. How can Rosemary's behavior be characterized when she begs for Howard to marry her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of going to the picnic, Madge and Hal ______________.
2. Two of Hal's past adventures include parachuting out of balloons and ____________________.
3. What does Flo tell Madge before she leaves for the picnic?
4. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
5. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)