|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(c) Reads a book.
2. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(b) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(c) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(d) Mrs. Harry Potter.
3. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
(a) On a swing.
(b) Her bedroom.
(c) The porch.
(d) The living room.
4. Who dances with Madge on the porch?
5. To what does Mrs. Potts invite Hal?
(a) Christmas dinner.
(b) A church social.
(c) A piano recital.
(d) A picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
2. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
3. What is the setting for the play?
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
5. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)