|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie doing on the porch?
(a) Swaying to music.
2. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(d) Reads a book.
3. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His goals to own his own business.
(b) His return to college.
(c) His lover for Madge.
(d) His past adventures.
4. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
(a) like an x-ray.
(b) with comtempt.
(c) like a starving woman.
(d) with lust.
5. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) He gave it away to a beggar.
(b) He lost his wallet.
(c) He gambled in Las Vegas.
(d) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hal behave around the women?
2. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
3. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
4. Who tries to tell Flo the truth about the alcohol?
5. What concerns Millie about boys?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)