|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
(b) Kids playing.
(c) A train whistle.
2. What time of day does the play begin?
(d) Early morning.
3. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(b) doing dishes.
(c) being beautiful.
4. Why does Madge return to the house?
(a) To pack the picnic basket.
(b) To get a jacket.
(c) To get dressed.
(d) To turn off the lights.
5. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(b) Mrs. Harry Potter.
(c) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What payment does Mrs. Potts give Hal in exchange for his work?
2. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
3. How many times has Rosemary been married?
4. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
5. Two of Hal's past adventures include parachuting out of balloons and ____________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)