|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Hal work on a ranch?
2. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
(a) Hopeless romantics.
(b) Her lost youth and beauty.
(c) Lost innocence.
(d) Ill-fated lovers.
3. What does Flo confide to Madge?
(a) She is worried about Millie going to the picnic with Hal.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) She is going on a blind date tomorrow.
(d) She is worried that Madge is too serious with Alan.
4. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her needlework skills.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her chocolate cake recipe.
(d) Her annulled marriage.
5. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One year.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Millie doing on the porch?
2. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
3. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
4. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
5. What is Millie wearing as Act 2 begins?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)