|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
(a) Madge and Marion.
(b) Madge and Millie.
(c) Midge and Mary.
(d) Madge and Mary Lou.
2. With whom did Millie spend the whole day talking?
3. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) He gave it away to a beggar.
(b) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
(c) He gambled in Las Vegas.
(d) He lost his wallet.
4. With whom is Millie going to the picnic?
5. Which of the following does Mrs. Owens not say that Madge would have if she married Alan?
(a) Lots of kids.
(b) Shopping trips.
(c) Country club membership.
(d) A nice home.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
2. Millie says the local girls are impressed with Hal's ______________.
3. What time of day does Act 2 begin?
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
5. Millie has decorated her room with copies of paintings by which artist?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)