|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
(a) She did not help get ready for the picnic.
(b) She broke her lipstick.
(c) She got a stain on her white skirt.
(d) She wore her new dress.
2. What has Hal borrowed from Alan?
3. Where is Millie located as Act 2 begins?
(a) The living room.
(b) The porch.
(c) Her bedroom.
(d) On a swing.
4. Where does Rosemary want Howard to take her?
(a) Out to dinner.
(b) On a drive.
(c) To a movie.
(d) The ice cream shop.
5. Where does Madge work?
(a) The hamburger shop.
(b) The dime store.
(c) The coffee shop.
(d) The beauty salon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the play begin?
2. What are the characters preparing to do tonight?
3. What payment does Mrs. Potts give Hal in exchange for his work?
4. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
5. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)