|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One day.
(b) One hour.
(c) One week.
(d) One year.
2. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
(a) Cut her hair.
(b) Take a night class.
(c) Marry Alan.
(d) Go to college.
3. With whom is Mrs. Potts speaking at the play begins?
4. Where does Rosemary want Howard to take her?
(a) The ice cream shop.
(b) On a drive.
(c) Out to dinner.
(d) To a movie.
5. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her chocolate cake recipe.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her annulled marriage.
(d) Her needlework skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
2. What is Millie anxious about?
3. Why does Hal say most of the fraternity brothers in college did not respect him?
4. What has Hal borrowed from Alan?
5. What is unusual about Madge?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)