|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does the play begin?
(d) Early morning.
2. With whom is Mrs. Potts speaking at the play begins?
3. Millie has decorated her room with copies of paintings by which artist?
4. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A factory.
(b) A park.
(c) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(d) A school playground.
5. What does Hal ask of Alan?
(a) To get him a date with Madge.
(b) A job with Alan's father's company.
(c) A loan for a couple hundred dollars.
(d) To go to their class reunion with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
2. To what does Mrs. Potts invite Hal?
3. Why does Hal say most of the fraternity brothers in college did not respect him?
4. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
5. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)