|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Rosemary been married?
2. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
(a) He lost his wallet.
(b) Two girls robbed him at gunpoint.
(c) He gambled in Las Vegas.
(d) He gave it away to a beggar.
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Owens not say that Madge would have if she married Alan?
(a) Shopping trips.
(b) Lots of kids.
(c) A nice home.
(d) Country club membership.
4. What is unusual about Madge?
(a) She has six toes on her left foot.
(b) One ear is lower than the other one.
(c) She has one brown eye and one blue eye.
(d) She is exceptionally beautiful.
5. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
(a) Wear lifts in his shoes.
(b) Have his teeth fixed.
(c) Speak with a French accent.
(d) Shave his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
2. Alan had once loaned Hal $100 for what?
3. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
4. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
5. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)