|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job does Alan say he can get for Hal?
(a) Working as a bank teller.
(b) Working as an insurance rep.
(c) Working on a pipeline.
(d) Working in the mailroom.
2. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(a) The Fourth of July.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
3. Millie has decorated her room with copies of paintings by which artist?
4. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(a) doing dishes.
(c) being beautiful.
5. What is Hal's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
3. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
4. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
5. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)