|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
(b) Sales clerk.
2. Alan had once loaned Hal $100 for what?
(a) A new suit.
(b) A Hollywood screen test.
(c) Text books.
(d) Tuition payment.
3. What is unusual about Madge?
(a) She is exceptionally beautiful.
(b) She has six toes on her left foot.
(c) She has one brown eye and one blue eye.
(d) One ear is lower than the other one.
4. Where does Millie want to go on a train?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. How many times has Rosemary been married?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the play take place?
2. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
3. What does Alan say about Hal's college days?
4. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
5. What is the setting for the play?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)