|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Hal work on a ranch?
2. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(c) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(d) Mrs. Harry Potter.
3. Which of the following does Mrs. Owens not say that Madge would have if she married Alan?
(a) Country club membership.
(b) Lots of kids.
(c) Shopping trips.
(d) A nice home.
4. What is unusual about Madge?
(a) She has one brown eye and one blue eye.
(b) One ear is lower than the other one.
(c) She is exceptionally beautiful.
(d) She has six toes on her left foot.
5. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
(a) Get a haircut.
(b) Break up with her.
(c) Return to college.
(d) Get a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Mrs. Potts invite Hal?
2. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
3. What does Millie tease Madge about?
4. Who rescues Madge from the obnoxious Bomber?
5. Who does Mrs. Potts want Hal to take to the picnic?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)