|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie anxious about?
(a) Her final exams.
(b) Kissing Hal.
(c) Getting into college.
(d) Her appearance.
2. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
(a) Her chocolate cake recipe.
(b) Her garden.
(c) Her needlework skills.
(d) Her annulled marriage.
3. What time of day does Act 3, Scene 2 take place?
(c) Early morning.
4. What have Howard and Rosemary done this evening?
(a) Watched a movie.
(b) Gone dancing.
(c) Made love.
(d) Gone boating.
5. Who does Flo tell Madge to ride with to the picnic?
(a) Hal and Alan.
(b) Mrs. Potts.
(c) Flo and Millie.
(d) Rosemary and Howard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alan leave the Owens house?
2. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
3. What does Hal ask of Alan?
4. Where do Rosemary and her two friends go?
5. Whose house is bustling as the scene begins?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)