|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Millie about boys?
(a) If she will be kissed tonight.
(b) How to talk to them.
(c) Playing on the summer ball team.
(d) Why they always want to grab her.
2. For what does Hal apologize to Madge?
(a) For causing trouble.
(b) For spilling coffee on her.
(c) For leading her on.
(d) For not calling before he came over.
3. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Goes inside the house.
(c) Gazes at the moon.
(d) Smokes a cigarette.
4. What has Howard brought with him this evening?
(a) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
(c) Bootleg whiskey.
5. What does Madge tell Millie about Millie's appearance?
(a) Millie should change her dress.
(b) Millie looks pretty.
(c) Millie should not wear red.
(d) Millie needs some lipstick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard do when he arrives at the Owen house?
2. Who is with Rosemary as Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
3. Who arrives at the house to pick up Rosemary?
4. Who is Howard?
5. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)