|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan say he has done to Hal?
(a) He talked to him.
(b) He ran him out of town.
(c) He beat him up.
(d) He does not say.
2. How has Madge spent her afternoon?
(a) Taking a nap.
(b) Doing her nails.
(c) Cooking and making sandwiches.
3. Where do Madge and Hal appear in the scene?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) At the picnic.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the backyard.
4. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
5. Why does Rosemary lash out at Hal?
(a) She realizes he does not want her.
(b) He tells her that her hairstyle is unflattering.
(c) He has stepped on her feet.
(d) He spills whiskey on her dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
2. How old is Madge Owens?
3. How does Rosemary first approach Howard to marry her?
4. What does Millie tell Alan?
5. Where does Madge work?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)