|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hal's demeanor?
(a) He is surly.
(b) He is laughing.
(c) He is apologetic.
(d) He is silent.
2. Why does Madge return to the house?
(a) To turn off the lights.
(b) To get a jacket.
(c) To get dressed.
(d) To pack the picnic basket.
3. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother-in-law.
(c) Her invalid mother.
(d) Her husband.
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(b) Dances in the street.
(d) Sings Broadway tunes.
5. What is Millie doing on the porch?
(b) Swaying to music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alan leave the Owens house?
2. Instead of going to the picnic, Madge and Hal ______________.
3. Who is Howard?
4. What does Flo ask Alan to do?
5. What has Howard brought with him this evening?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)