|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
(a) Goes home dejected.
(b) Tries to pressure her with crude, vulgar language.
(c) Slaps her.
2. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
3. With whom is Millie bickering on the porch at the Owens house?
4. Hal tells Madge that Alan's father has ______________________.
(a) loaned him money.
(b) reported him to the police.
(c) given him a job.
(d) paid for a bus ticket.
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Frank Orville.
(b) Mrs. Flo Jones.
(c) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
(d) Mrs. Flo Owens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flo ask Alan to do?
2. What time of day is it when Act 3, Scene 1 opens?
3. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
4. Who arrives at the house to see Madge?
5. How does Alan feel about Millie?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)