|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's demeanor when he arrives at the Owens house?
2. How does Alan feel about Millie?
(a) He tolerates her because she is Madge's sister.
(b) He can't stand to be in the same room with her.
(c) He has secretly loved her for years.
(d) He does not return her affection for him.
3. How many times has Rosemary been married?
4. How does Rosemary finally approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She stomps her foot.
(b) She demands it.
(c) She pleads with him.
(d) She is coy.
5. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
(a) Madge and Millie.
(b) Madge and Mary Lou.
(c) Midge and Mary.
(d) Madge and Marion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosemary tells Flo that ____________ gave alcohol to Millie.
2. What does Madge do after Hal leaves for the train?
3. Who is Madge's boyfriend?
4. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
5. Why does Rosemary lash out at Hal?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)