|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of job does Alan say he can get for Hal?
(a) Working in the mailroom.
(b) Working as a bank teller.
(c) Working on a pipeline.
(d) Working as an insurance rep.
2. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
(a) She broke her lipstick.
(b) She did not help get ready for the picnic.
(c) She wore her new dress.
(d) She got a stain on her white skirt.
3. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(b) Mrs. Harry Potter.
(c) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(d) Mrs. Helen Potts.
4. What does Flo confide to Madge?
(a) She is going on a blind date tomorrow.
(b) She is worried about Millie going to the picnic with Hal.
(c) She is worried that Madge is too serious with Alan.
(d) She has a new job.
5. Of whom does Flo strongly disapprove?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madge return to the house?
2. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
3. With whom did Millie spend the whole day talking?
4. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
5. In what state does the play take place?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)