|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madge tells her mother that she is tired of ________________.
(b) being beautiful.
(d) doing dishes.
2. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(c) Dances in the street.
(d) Sings Broadway tunes.
3. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(a) Memorial Day.
(c) The Fourth of July.
(d) Labor Day.
4. Why does Rosemary get angry with Howard?
(a) He doesn't want to go to the picnic.
(b) He won't dance.
(c) He won't give her any whiskey.
(d) He is drunk.
5. What are the characters preparing to do tonight?
(a) Go to the homecoming game.
(b) Go to a church social.
(c) Go to a picnic.
(d) Go to the prom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hal ask of Alan?
2. Why does Millie steal sips of the whiskey?
3. What do the women find shocking about Hal?
4. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
5. Instead of going to the picnic, Madge and Hal ______________.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)