|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie's demeanor in the way she is dressed?
2. Which of the following does Mrs. Owens not say that Madge would have if she married Alan?
(a) A nice home.
(b) Lots of kids.
(c) Country club membership.
(d) Shopping trips.
3. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
4. What does Mrs. Owens try to convince Madge to do?
(a) Marry Alan.
(b) Take a night class.
(c) Cut her hair.
(d) Go to college.
5. With whom did Millie spend the whole day talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Howard?
2. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
3. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
4. What concerns Millie about boys?
5. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)