|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His goals to own his own business.
(b) His past adventures.
(c) His return to college.
(d) His lover for Madge.
2. Millie says the local girls are impressed with Hal's ______________.
(d) good looks.
3. What is Millie anxious about?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Getting into college.
(c) Kissing Hal.
(d) Her final exams.
4. How does Hal behave around the women?
(a) Outright rude.
(b) Polite and comfortable.
(c) Polite but awkward.
5. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One hour.
(b) One day.
(c) One year.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
2. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
3. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
4. In what state does the play take place?
5. What do Rosemary and Flo talk about regarding Helen?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)