|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hal borrowed from Alan?
2. What does Alan tell Madge that his father is making him do?
(a) Get a haircut.
(b) Get a job.
(c) Return to college.
(d) Break up with her.
3. What does Bomber do when Madge tells him to leave her alone?
(b) Goes home dejected.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Tries to pressure her with crude, vulgar language.
4. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
(a) A train whistle.
(b) Kids playing.
5. Why does Rosemary get angry with Howard?
(a) He won't give her any whiskey.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He won't dance.
(d) He doesn't want to go to the picnic.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
2. Why does Madge return to the house?
3. Who does Mrs. Potts want Hal to take to the picnic?
4. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
5. How old is Madge Owens?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)