|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
2. Why does Millie steal sips of the whiskey?
(a) She is upset that Hal likes Madge.
(b) She has never tried it before.
(c) She really likes the way it makes her feel.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
3. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
(d) Sales clerk.
4. In college, Hal and Alan were __________________.
(b) fraternity brothers.
(c) resident advisors.
(d) on the football team.
5. What did the people in Hollywood tell Hal he would have to do to be on camera?
(a) Speak with a French accent.
(b) Shave his head.
(c) Wear lifts in his shoes.
(d) Have his teeth fixed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
2. Why is Madge mad at Millie?
3. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
4. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
5. What is the setting for the play?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)