|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long has Mrs. Potts hired Hal to work?
(a) One year.
(b) One day.
(c) One hour.
(d) One week.
2. What is the setting for the play?
(a) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(b) A factory.
(c) A school playground.
(d) A park.
3. Why does Millie steal sips of the whiskey?
(a) She really likes the way it makes her feel.
(b) She is upset that Hal likes Madge.
(c) She has never tried it before.
(d) She is an alcoholic.
4. What does Millie do after drinking the alcohol?
(a) Runs into the house to vomit.
(b) Dances in the street.
(d) Sings Broadway tunes.
5. What does Bomber ask Madge?
(a) If she'll be going to college.
(b) If she'll go out with him.
(c) If she'll buy a magazine from him.
(d) If she'll tutor him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Madge spent her afternoon?
2. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
3. What do Hal and Madge symbolize to Rosemary?
4. What does Flo hear as she stands on her porch at the end of Act 1?
5. Where did Hal and Alan meet?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)