|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Howard promise Rosemary?
(a) He will buy her a house.
(b) He will buy her a diamond ring.
(c) He will take her away.
(d) He will come back.
2. What time of day does the play begin?
(d) Early morning.
3. Who took Millie and Hal out for Cokes?
4. Howard says the evening was __________.
5. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Madge?
2. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
3. Why does Madge return to the house?
4. What type of emotions is Rosemary experiencing when she begs Howard to marry her?
5. Who joins Rosemary and Millie while they dance?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)