|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision must Howard make?
(a) If he should run for mayor.
(b) If he can marry a woman he doesn't know well.
(c) If he should take a new job.
(d) If he can get funding for a start up venture.
2. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
(a) To borrow some sugar.
(b) To show Helen how nice Millie looks.
(c) To invite her to the picnic.
(d) To return garden shears.
3. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
(a) His return to college.
(b) His past adventures.
(c) His goals to own his own business.
(d) His lover for Madge.
4. Where does Rosemary shout that Hal belongs?
(a) The gutter.
(c) On a chain gang.
(d) In detox.
5. With whom does Rosemary dance aggressively?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
2. Hal says that Rosemary looked at him ______________.
3. For what does Hal apologize?
4. How many times has Rosemary been married?
5. What does Madge do after Hal kisses her goodnight?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)