|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Millie has decorated her room with copies of paintings by which artist?
2. Who is Madge's boyfriend?
3. What does Rosemary beg Howard to do?
(a) Take her to the picnic.
(b) Take her with him.
(c) Move in with her.
(d) Make love to her.
4. How does Rosemary first approach Howard to marry her?
(a) She teases him with the idea.
(b) She demands it.
(c) She rationalizes it.
(d) She begs him.
5. Millie says the local girls are impressed with Hal's ______________.
(a) good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Millie's demeanor in the way she is dressed?
2. Of whom does Flo strongly disapprove?
3. What does Millie say that Hal talked about this afternoon?
4. What does Millie tease Madge about?
5. Why is Madge crying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)