|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to tell Flo the truth about the alcohol?
2. What does Flo tell Madge not to allow any ____________ when the girls go out tonight.
3. What does Madge tell Millie about Millie's appearance?
(a) Millie should not wear red.
(b) Millie should change her dress.
(c) Millie looks pretty.
(d) Millie needs some lipstick.
4. What is Howard suddenly faced with?
(a) He must make a decision.
(b) His own mortality.
(c) He is getting older.
(d) Business failure.
5. What does Rosemary do after Howard leaves?
(a) Goes inside the house.
(b) Gazes at the moon.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosemary Snyder's profession?
2. How has Madge spent her afternoon?
3. Which character is by herself as Act 2 begins?
4. What do Mrs. Owens, Madge and Millie hear as they stand on their porch?
5. What does Flo hear as she stands on her porch at the end of Act 1?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)