|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Millie anxious about?
(a) Her appearance.
(b) Kissing Hal.
(c) Getting into college.
(d) Her final exams.
2. Why does Madge return to the house?
(a) To get a jacket.
(b) To pack the picnic basket.
(c) To turn off the lights.
(d) To get dressed.
3. With whom is Mrs. Potts speaking at the play begins?
4. What does Millie do that Rosemary thinks is scandalous?
(c) Reads a book.
5. What has Howard brought with him this evening?
(a) Bootleg whiskey.
(b) Hand-rolled cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
2. Of whom does Flo strongly disapprove?
3. How old is Madge Owens?
4. What have Howard and Rosemary done this evening?
5. How did Hal lose his money in Nevada?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)