|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Millie spend the whole day talking?
2. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A factory.
(b) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(c) A school playground.
(d) A park.
3. What payment does Mrs. Potts give Hal in exchange for his work?
(a) She gives him a weekly salary.
(b) She feeds him breakfast.
(c) She buys him dinner and a bus ticket.
(d) She gives him an hourly wage.
4. What does Rosemary do when Howard tries to leave?
(b) Teases him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Begs him.
5. How old is Madge Owens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Millie doing on the porch?
2. What are the characters preparing to do tonight?
3. Why does Flo send Millie to Helen's house?
4. Instead of going to the picnic, Madge and Hal ______________.
5. Where does Rosemary want Howard to take her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)