1. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) The Fourth of July.
2. What time of day does the play begin?
(c) Early morning.
3. In what state does the play take place?
4. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A factory.
(b) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(c) A park.
(d) A school playground.
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
(a) Mrs. Flo Owens.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Frank Orville.
(c) Mrs. Flo Jones.
(d) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
6. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(b) Mrs. Harry Potter.
(c) Mrs. Helen Potts.
(d) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
7. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
(a) Madge and Marion.
(b) Midge and Mary.
(c) Madge and Millie.
(d) Madge and Mary Lou.
8. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
(a) Her mother-in-law.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her invalid mother.
(d) Her husband.
This section contains 3,698 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)