Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Picnic. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Act 1
1. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
a) The Fourth of July.
b) Memorial Day.
d) Labor Day.
2. What time of day does the play begin?
c) Early morning.
3. In what state does the play take place?
4. What is the setting for the play?
a) A school playground.
b) A factory.
c) A park.
d) The porches of two neighboring homes.
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
a) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
This section contains 3,796 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)