1. On what American holiday does PICNIC begin?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Labor Day.
(c) The Fourth of July.
2. What time of day does the play begin?
(b) Early morning.
3. In what state does the play take place?
4. What is the setting for the play?
(a) A park.
(b) A factory.
(c) The porches of two neighboring homes.
(d) A school playground.
5. Who is the owner of one of the homes where the action takes place?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Frank Orville.
(b) Mrs. Flo Jones.
(c) Mrs. Flo Owens.
(d) Mrs. Freddie Myers.
6. Who is the owner of the second home where some of the play's action occurs?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Hiram Beeson.
(b) Mrs. Harry Potter.
(c) Mrs. Helen Mountbatten.
(d) Mrs. Helen Potts.
7. Who are Mrs. Owens' daughters?
(a) Madge and Mary Lou.
(b) Midge and Mary.
(c) Madge and Marion.
(d) Madge and Millie.
8. With whom does Mrs. Potts live?
(a) Her invalid mother.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her mother-in-law.
(d) Her sister.
This section contains 3,698 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)