Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Beth hold herself back in class? How does she come to the realization that she is holding herself back?
Essay Topic 2
How does Beth change Philip's attitude towards her? How does Philip's change of attitude effect both their friendship and Beth's confidence?
Essay Topic 3
How does Beth prove herself herself to be incredibly brave in this story? How does her bravery effect her life?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)