Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Essay Topic 1
Compare Beth's character to the person she was at the beginning of the book to the she is at the end.
1. What did Beth hope to achieve at the beginning of the book?
2. What events changes Beth ideas about life?
3. How has Beth's character changed by the end of the book?
Essay Topic 2
How do Beth and Philip's relationship develop into one of mutual respect? How will their relationship in the future?
Essay Topic 3
How does the arrival of Beth's brother Benjamin change her life? How does her character change from this point?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)