|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Essay Topic 1
How will the focus on Beth's education effect her siblings? What do you think Beth will achieve in her future and how does the author express this could happen?
Essay Topic 2
What do Beth's problems with puppies teach her about life? Why does Beth need to be taught this lesson at this point in this story?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Beth hold herself back in class? How does she come to the realization that she is holding herself back?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)