|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Putterham give the girls as well as the money for their t-shirts?
2. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
3. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
4. Who is the friend in the name?
5. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
Essay Topic 1
How will the focus on Beth's education effect her siblings? What do you think Beth will achieve in her future and how does the author express this could happen?
Essay Topic 2
How does Philip exploit Beth's feelings for him? How does the way he acts effect Beth?
Essay Topic 3
How does the arrival of Beth's brother Benjamin change her life? How does her character change from this point?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)