|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Beth hold herself back in class? How does she come to the realization that she is holding herself back?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this story? What are her strengths and weaknesses as a leader?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)