Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What do Beth and the others form at the front of Mr. Putterham's store?
3. What happens when Beth's mother washes the t-shirt?
4. What do the girls buy at Mr. Putterham's Busy Bee Bargain Store?
5. How does Dr. Brennen offer to help Beth?
Examine Beth's lifestyle.
1. How does living in such a close-knit community effect Beth's character and the decisions she makes?
2. How do you think her life would different if she lived in the city?
How does the arrival of Beth's brother Benjamin change her life? How does her character change from this point?
How does Philip exploit Beth's feelings for him? How does the way he acts effect Beth?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)