Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Essay Topic 1
How does Philip prove his leadership skills in this story? What are his strengths and weaknesses as a leader?
Essay Topic 2
How does Philip exploit Beth's feelings for him? How does the way he acts effect Beth?
Essay Topic 3
How will the focus on Beth's education effect her siblings? What do you think Beth will achieve in her future and how does the author express this could happen?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)