|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth recall seeing a picture of in the Saturday Evening Post?
(a) A plane crash.
(b) A yoghurt making machine.
(c) A roadside lemonade stand.
(d) A roadside vegetable stand.
2. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Hand over their t-shirts.
(b) Read the dictionary.
(c) Run through the forest.
(d) Write an essay.
3. Who goes missing in this section?
4. Who is the President of the Pretty Pennies?
5. What is the name of the town the bus stops at?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beth angry at Philip in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the town sheriff?
3. What does Mr. Putterham give the girls as well as the money for their t-shirts?
4. Where does Beth find Philip?
5. What do the girls say is the only thing they do in the Pretty Pennies Club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
2. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
3. How does everyone get ready for the town picnic?
4. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
5. How does Beth find Philip?
6. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
7. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
8. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
9. How does Beth decide to raise money for a fruit and vegetable stand?
10. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)