|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
(a) She was brave during the theft of the turkeys.
(b) She won a writing competition.
(c) She always laughs even in badtimes.
(d) She works very hard.
2. What does Beth suffer from as she climbs the mountain?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) An athlete foot.
(c) A blister.
(d) A broken finger.
3. What has Philip eaten from the stock?
(a) A watermelon.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) An apple.
(d) A peach.
4. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Please Come Back Philip Hall.
(b) The Old Rugged Cross Church Picnic.
(c) The Community Get Together.
(d) Savng Lives is My Life.
5. Who has to finance the half of Beth's college fees?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Her father.
(c) The government.
(d) The reverend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Luther help Beth with her vegetable stand?
2. What is the name of the town sheriff?
3. What does Beth recall seeing a picture of in the Saturday Evening Post?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
5. Why is Beth's father worried in this section?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)