|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to finance the half of Beth's college fees?
(a) The reverend.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Her father.
(d) The government.
2. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
(a) A horse race.
(b) A wrestle.
(c) A relay race.
(d) Three legged race.
3. What do Beth and Philip build their stand from?
(a) Cardboard boxes.
(b) Orange crates.
(d) Apple crates.
4. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
(a) Lambert's Fruit and Veg.
(b) Veggies for Veggies.
(c) Elizath Lorraine Lambert and Friend.
(d) Beth and Phil's Juicy Veg.
5. Who goes missing in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What eats all of Beth's stock?
2. What does Beth recall seeing a picture of in the Saturday Evening Post?
3. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
4. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
5. How do Beth and Philip react when they receive their first customer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
2. How does Mr. Putterham react when Beth asks for her money back for the t-shirts?
3. How does Beth decide to raise money for a fruit and vegetable stand?
4. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
5. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
6. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
7. How does Beth help Philip to the bottom of the mountain?
8. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
9. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
10. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)