|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth say Philip likes to refer to himself as?
(b) King of the Mountain.
(d) Mountain Man.
2. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
(a) Randolph County Museum.
(b) Pocahontas National Park.
(c) Walnut Ridge Gulf Station.
(d) Grapevine Gas Station.
3. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Act as their personal slaves.
(b) Run around the forest.
(c) Stop drinking lemonade for a week.
(d) Do twenty press ups.
4. Where was the last place everyone saw Philip?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The lake.
(c) The caves.
(d) The bus.
5. What is thrown onto Beth's porch?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A rock.
(c) A book.
(d) A brick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Beth's mother washes the t-shirt?
2. What does Reverend Ross hand around after the picnic lunch?
3. What does Mr. Putterham give the girls as well as the money for their t-shirts?
4. Who suggests the Pretty Pennies need a new President?
5. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
2. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
3. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
4. How does Beth find Philip?
5. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
6. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
7. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
8. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
9. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
10. How does Beth and her friends persuade Mr. Putterham to refund their money?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)