|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Pretty Pennies buy their t-shirts?
(a) The Salvation Army.
(b) Hall's Dairy.
(c) Ross's Church Sale.
(d) Logan's store.
2. What do Beth and the others form at the front of Mr. Putterham's store?
(a) A square dance.
(b) A troop line.
(c) A circle.
(d) A picket line.
3. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Run around the forest.
(b) Stop drinking lemonade for a week.
(c) Do twenty press ups.
(d) Act as their personal slaves.
4. Where does Beth find Philip?
(a) In the pine forest.
(b) In the long grass.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In the caves.
5. How do the boys tease Beth in this section?
(a) They splash water at her.
(b) They call her names.
(c) They throw around her sandals.
(d) They runaway with her clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 5?
2. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
3. How do Beth and Philip react when they receive their first customer?
4. Who suggests the Pretty Pennies need a new President?
5. How does Dr. Brennen offer to help Beth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
2. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
3. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
4. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
5. How does Beth find Philip?
6. How does everyone get ready for the town picnic?
7. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
8. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
9. Why does Beth become angry with her family in this section?
10. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)