|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is not a member of the Pretty Pennies?
2. What word does Beth wipe the dirt off on her sign?
3. What does Beth is the only way Mr. Putterham can make them leave?
(a) By shooting at them.
(b) By saying something funny.
(c) By paying them.
(d) By phoning the police.
4. What does Annie say she is tired of hearing people say about Beth?
(a) That she is smart.
(b) That she is kind.
(c) That she is funny.
(d) That she is pretty.
5. Why does the Sheriff say he can't do anything about the t-shirts?
(a) They didn't keep the reciept.
(b) They swore at Mr. Putterham.
(c) Mr. Putterham is too powerful.
(d) It is not against the law to sell bad merchandise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
3. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
4. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
5. Why is Beth angry at Philip in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
2. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
3. How do the Tiger Hunter's Club challenge the Pretty Pennies to a relay race?
4. How does Beth find Philip?
5. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
6. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
7. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
8. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
9. How does everyone get ready for the town picnic?
10. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)