|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Sheriff say he can't do anything about the t-shirts?
(a) Mr. Putterham is too powerful.
(b) It is not against the law to sell bad merchandise.
(c) They didn't keep the reciept.
(d) They swore at Mr. Putterham.
2. Who goes missing in this section?
3. What does Beth say Philip likes to refer to himself as?
(b) Mountain Man.
(d) King of the Mountain.
4. Who has signed the note?
5. Who is the friend in the name?
(b) Dr. Brennan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
2. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
3. What does Reverend Ross hand around after the picnic lunch?
4. What word does Beth wipe the dirt off on her sign?
5. Who is Beth and Philip's first customer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
2. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
3. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
4. What does Beth realize about Philip and her family at the end of the chapter?
5. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
6. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
7. How do the Tiger Hunter's Club challenge the Pretty Pennies to a relay race?
8. How does Beth and her friends persuade Mr. Putterham to refund their money?
9. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
10. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)