|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Hall react when Beth brings back Philip?
(a) She cries.
(b) She drops to her knees.
(c) She faints.
(d) She shouts at Philip.
2. What do Beth and Philip build their stand from?
(a) Cardboard boxes.
(b) Apple crates.
(c) Orange crates.
3. What did Philip hurt his foot on?
(a) A hole.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A tree.
(d) A rock.
4. How do Beth and Philip react when they receive their first customer?
(a) They eat some of the fruit.
(b) They jump up and down.
(c) They celebrate by buying lemonade.
(d) They run through the fields.
5. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
(a) A relay race.
(b) A writing contest.
(c) A swimming race.
(d) A weighing contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Beth and Philip's first customer?
2. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
4. Which of the following characters is not a member of the Pretty Pennies?
5. Who is the friend in the name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
2. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
3. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
4. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
5. How does Beth help Philip to the bottom of the mountain?
6. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
7. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
8. How do the Tiger Hunter's Club challenge the Pretty Pennies to a relay race?
9. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
10. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)