|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
(a) Grapevine Gas Station.
(b) Randolph County Museum.
(c) Walnut Ridge Gulf Station.
(d) Pocahontas National Park.
2. What happens when Beth's mother washes the t-shirt?
(a) It changes color.
(b) It tears.
(c) It disappears.
(d) It shrinks.
3. Which of the following characters is not a member of the Pretty Pennies?
4. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross Church Picnic.
(b) The Community Get Together.
(c) Please Come Back Philip Hall.
(d) Savng Lives is My Life.
5. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
(a) A wrestle.
(b) Three legged race.
(c) A relay race.
(d) A horse race.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the last place everyone saw Philip?
2. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
3. What is the name of the town the bus stops at?
4. Who has to finance the half of Beth's college fees?
5. What does Mr. Putterham give the girls as well as the money for their t-shirts?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beth decide to raise money for a fruit and vegetable stand?
2. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
3. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
4. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
5. How do the Tiger Hunter's Club challenge the Pretty Pennies to a relay race?
6. Why does Beth become angry with her family in this section?
7. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
8. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
9. How does Beth and her friends persuade Mr. Putterham to refund their money?
10. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
This section contains 837 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)