|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth want to become when she is older?
(a) A taxi driver.
(b) A writer.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A pilot.
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Savng Lives is My Life.
(b) The Old Rugged Cross Church Picnic.
(c) Please Come Back Philip Hall.
(d) The Community Get Together.
3. What do Beth and Philip build their stand from?
(a) Orange crates.
(b) Apple crates.
(d) Cardboard boxes.
4. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
(a) A swimming race.
(b) A relay race.
(c) A weighing contest.
(d) A writing contest.
5. What kind of vehicle do the Blakes own?
(a) A motorbike and sidecar.
(b) An oil tanker.
(c) A milk float.
(d) A pick-up truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
2. Where does Beth throw away the ruined vegetables?
3. Where did the Pretty Pennies buy their t-shirts?
4. Who goes missing in this section?
5. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
2. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
3. How does Mr. Putterham react when Beth asks for her money back for the t-shirts?
4. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
5. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
6. How does Beth help Philip to the bottom of the mountain?
7. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
8. How does everyone get ready for the town picnic?
9. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
10. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)