|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has signed the note?
2. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
3. Who has to finance the half of Beth's college fees?
(a) The government.
(b) The reverend.
(c) The mayor.
(d) Her father.
4. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
(a) The money is for her.
(b) Philip is just a helper.
(c) She will bring a new friend each day.
(d) She did all the work.
5. What has Philip eaten from the stock?
(a) An apple.
(b) A watermelon.
(c) A peach.
(d) A grapefruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
2. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
3. What does Beth suffer from as she climbs the mountain?
4. Why is Beth angry at Philip in Chapter 4?
5. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beth become angry with her family in this section?
2. How do the Tiger Hunter's Club challenge the Pretty Pennies to a relay race?
3. How does Beth decide to raise money for a fruit and vegetable stand?
4. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
5. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
6. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
7. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
8. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
9. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
10. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)