|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Beth wipe the dirt off on her sign?
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) Give Back the Money.
(b) Bad Mr. Puterham.
(c) The Challenge.
(d) The Pretty Pennies Picket.
3. What is the name of the county where Beth lives?
(a) Jefferson County.
(b) Randolph County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Border County.
4. What is the name of the town sheriff?
(a) Sheriff Barnes.
(b) Sheriff Tomas.
(c) Sheriff Miller.
(d) Sheriff Jackson.
5. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
(a) The money is for her.
(b) Philip is just a helper.
(c) She did all the work.
(d) She will bring a new friend each day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Hall react when Beth brings back Philip?
2. What do the girls embroider on the front of their t-shirts?
3. Where does Beth throw away the ruined vegetables?
4. Who is Beth and Philip's first customer?
5. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
2. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
3. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
4. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
5. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
6. What does Beth realize about Philip and her family at the end of the chapter?
7. How does Beth find Philip?
8. How does Philip cause a panic in this section?
9. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
10. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)