|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Read the dictionary.
(b) Hand over their t-shirts.
(c) Write an essay.
(d) Run through the forest.
2. What do Philip and Beth find to drive home on?
(a) A car.
(b) A tractor.
(c) A motorbike.
(d) A bicycle.
3. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Act as their personal slaves.
(b) Do twenty press ups.
(c) Stop drinking lemonade for a week.
(d) Run around the forest.
4. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) The Calf-Raising Contest.
(b) I Am Whoever You Want Me to Be.
(c) Figure Me Out.
(d) The 4-H Club.
5. What has Philip eaten from the stock?
(a) An apple.
(b) A watermelon.
(c) A grapefruit.
(d) A peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
2. How does Mrs. Hall thank Beth for finding her son?
3. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
4. What is the title of Chapter 6?
5. What is Beth tired of hearing about Annie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Beth find Philip?
2. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
3. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
4. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
5. How does Beth prove her leadership skills in this section?
6. What does Beth realize about Philip and her family at the end of the chapter?
7. What does the sixth chapter prove about Beth's character?
8. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
9. How does Beth and her friends persuade Mr. Putterham to refund their money?
10. How does Mr. Putterham react when Beth asks for her money back for the t-shirts?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)