|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth suffer from as she climbs the mountain?
(a) A broken wrist.
(b) A blister.
(c) An athlete foot.
(d) A broken finger.
2. What eats all of Beth's stock?
(d) School children.
3. What do the girls buy at Mr. Putterham's Busy Bee Bargain Store?
4. Where was the last place everyone saw Philip?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The bus.
(c) The lake.
(d) The caves.
5. Which of the following characters is not a member of the Pretty Pennies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Beth angry at Philip in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
3. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
4. What is Beth tired of hearing about Annie?
5. What do the girls say is the only thing they do in the Pretty Pennies Club?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
2. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
3. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
4. How does Beth find Philip?
5. What does Beth realize about Philip and her family at the end of the chapter?
6. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
7. How does Philip disappoint Beth in this section?
8. Why does Beth become angry with her family in this section?
9. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
10. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)