|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie say she is tired of hearing people say about Beth?
(a) That she is kind.
(b) That she is funny.
(c) That she is pretty.
(d) That she is smart.
2. How does Dr. Brennen offer to help Beth?
(a) Buy her an apartment.
(b) Pay half her college fees.
(c) Buy her a boat.
(d) Give her a job.
3. What is the name of the town sheriff?
(a) Sheriff Barnes.
(b) Sheriff Jackson.
(c) Sheriff Miller.
(d) Sheriff Tomas.
4. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
(a) She will bring a new friend each day.
(b) She did all the work.
(c) Philip is just a helper.
(d) The money is for her.
5. What has Philip eaten from the stock?
(a) An apple.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) A watermelon.
(d) A peach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thrown onto Beth's porch?
2. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
3. What does Beth recall seeing a picture of in the Saturday Evening Post?
4. What word does Beth wipe the dirt off on her sign?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)