|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth want to become when she is older?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A taxi driver.
(c) A pilot.
(d) A writer.
2. How did Luther help Beth with her vegetable stand?
(a) He painted her sign.
(b) He repaired her cart.
(c) He planted the vegetables.
(d) He made her coffee.
3. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
(a) Veggies for Veggies.
(b) Beth and Phil's Juicy Veg.
(c) Elizath Lorraine Lambert and Friend.
(d) Lambert's Fruit and Veg.
4. Why does Beth say she hasn't included Philip's name of the sign?
(a) The money is for her.
(b) She will bring a new friend each day.
(c) She did all the work.
(d) Philip is just a helper.
5. What event is the Old Rugged Cross Church holding?
(a) A buffet.
(b) A swimming gala.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A bike ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
2. What does Beth is the only way Mr. Putterham can make them leave?
3. Complete the following speech that Beth's mother tells Beth; "In this life you got to be happy about the good things and brave about the..."
4. What do Philip and Beth find to drive home on?
5. How does Eugene help Beth with the vegetable stand?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
2. How does Mr. Putterham react when Beth asks for her money back for the t-shirts?
3. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
4. Why does Beth think Philip has gone up the mountain?
5. How does Beth find Philip?
6. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
7. How do Beth and and Philip react to the first customer at their fruit and vegetable stand?
8. What problems do the members of the Pretty Pennie Girl's Club have with Beth's leadership?
9. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
10. What problem do Beth and the other girl have with the t-shirts?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)