|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth recall seeing a picture of in the Saturday Evening Post?
(a) A roadside lemonade stand.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A roadside vegetable stand.
(d) A yoghurt making machine.
2. What does Reverend Ross hand around after the picnic lunch?
(c) Glasses of milkshake.
(d) Cups of ice cream.
3. How does Mrs. Hall react when Beth brings back Philip?
(a) She shouts at Philip.
(b) She faints.
(c) She drops to her knees.
(d) She cries.
4. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
(a) A writing contest.
(b) A relay race.
(c) A swimming race.
(d) A weighing contest.
5. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
(a) Randolph County Museum.
(b) Pocahontas National Park.
(c) Grapevine Gas Station.
(d) Walnut Ridge Gulf Station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth is the only way Mr. Putterham can make them leave?
2. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
3. What do the girls embroider on the front of their t-shirts?
4. What eats all of Beth's stock?
5. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Beth so upset when she arrives back at her vegetable stand?
2. How does Beth and her friends persuade Mr. Putterham to refund their money?
3. Why cant the sheriff so anything about the t-shirts?
4. Describe the rivalry between Annie and Beth?
5. What decision do the Pretty Pennies and the Tiger Huner's make about the relay race?
6. How do the Hall's react to Philip and Beth's arrival?
7. What do Philip and Beth do during the quiet period?
8. How does Mr. Putterham react when Beth asks for her money back for the t-shirts?
9. How does everyone get ready for the town picnic?
10. How does Beth try to save her presidency?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)