|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of her family does Beth visit in this section?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What kind of vehicle do the Blakes own?
(a) A milk float.
(b) An oil tanker.
(c) A pick-up truck.
(d) A motorbike and sidecar.
3. What does Beth is the only way Mr. Putterham can make them leave?
(a) By saying something funny.
(b) By phoning the police.
(c) By shooting at them.
(d) By paying them.
4. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
(a) A horse race.
(b) A wrestle.
(c) Three legged race.
(d) A relay race.
5. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beth tired of hearing about Annie?
2. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
3. How did Beth's sister help her with her vegetable stand?
4. What did Philip hurt his foot on?
5. What do the girls embroider on the front of their t-shirts?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)