Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Write an essay.
(b) Read the dictionary.
(c) Run through the forest.
(d) Hand over their t-shirts.
2. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) Bad Mr. Puterham.
(b) The Pretty Pennies Picket.
(c) Give Back the Money.
(d) The Challenge.
3. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
(a) Stab her.
(b) Run her over.
(c) Poison her.
(d) Strangle her.
4. What do the Pennies and Tigers chant outside Mr. Putterham's store?
(a) Stop selling garbage.
(b) We want justice.
(c) Give back the money.
(d) Close your store.
5. Who does Beth have to wake up to catch the bus to the church picnic?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beth look for Philip?
2. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
3. What kind of vehicle do the Blakes own?
4. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
5. How does Mrs. Hall thank Beth for finding her son?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)