|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing outside with Friendly the next morning?
(a) Eugene and Miss Hunter.
(b) Beth and Philip.
(c) Bonnie and Philip.
(d) Luther and Anne.
2. What did Beth's father trade for the puppy?
3. What does Bonnie act as though she invented?
4. What is the name of Pa's favorite magazine?
(a) Turkey World.
(b) Turkey Delights.
(c) Turkey Farming.
(d) Turkeys R Us.
5. What does Philip say Beth does well considering she's a girl?
(a) Draws well.
(b) Takes jokes.
(c) Tells jokes.
(d) Runs fast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip say he is going to let Beth do after she finishes her chores?
2. What is the name of Beth's school teacher?
3. What kind of animal does Pa ask Beth to pretend to be?
4. Whose cry does Beth describe as untamed?
5. What is Mama making Beth for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Philip win back Beth's affections at the end of this section?
2. What does Beth dream at the beginning of this section?
3. What does the newly painted house symbolize for Beth and her family?
4. How does Eugene try to solve his problems with the turkeys?
5. How and why does Philip try to keep Beth in line?
6. Why does Beth decide to get a poodle?
7. How does Beth capture the turkey thieves?
8. What does Beth's mother think about Beth's relationship with Philip?
9. How does Beth's life change with the birth of baby Benjamin?
10. In what way does Beth react badly to her new puppy?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)