|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does the kennel owner give Beth after Friendly?
(a) A Poodle.
(b) A Pitbull.
(c) A Chihuahua.
(d) A Rotweiller.
2. What does Pa say he is going to do until the Answer Man answers his questions?
(a) Move the turkeys into the house.
(b) Talk to the sheriff.
(c) Set up his camera equipment.
(d) Guard his turkeys all night.
3. What kind of animal does Beth think could have tunneled its way into the turkey yard?
(a) A mole.
(b) A groundhog.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A fox.
4. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A gray thunder cloud.
(c) A flock of seagulls.
(d) A black raincloud.
5. Which of the following is a symptom of Beth's illness?
(a) Her feet itch.
(b) Her nose runs.
(c) Her eyes water.
(d) Her nails fall off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip say he is going to let Beth do after she finishes her chores?
2. What is the title of the second chapter?
3. What does Philip tell Beth he is going to shoot with his BB gun?
4. Why does Beth call Philip a silly scout?
5. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of relationship does Beth have with Philip at the beginning of the story?
2. How does Eugene try to solve his problems with the turkeys?
3. How does Beth's life change with the birth of baby Benjamin?
4. What does Beth's mother think about Beth's relationship with Philip?
5. Why does Beth decide to get a poodle?
6. How does Beth capture the turkey thieves?
7. What does Beth overhear Miss Linwood saying to the sheriff?
8. What does Dr. Brennan say about Beth's illness?
9. In what way does Beth react badly to her new puppy?
10. Why does Philip say he hasn't invited Beth to his party?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)