|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Beth say has all the answers?
(a) Dr. Halliday.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) Answer Man.
(d) Peter Piper.
2. What does Beth decide to buy Philip for his birthday?
(a) A guitar pick.
(b) A saxophone.
(c) A pen.
(d) A notebook.
3. What does Pa say he is going to do until the Answer Man answers his questions?
(a) Move the turkeys into the house.
(b) Set up his camera equipment.
(c) Talk to the sheriff.
(d) Guard his turkeys all night.
4. Who is the first to congratulate Beth for being the number one student?
5. How does Beth describe the color of Philip's skin?
(a) Chocolate colored.
(b) Coffee colored.
(c) Cream colored.
(d) Mud colored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth's father think the foxes would have to do to get at his turkeys?
2. What does Miss Linwood claim to have seen?
3. What is the name of Beth's school teacher?
4. What does Beth say her father's face looks as polished as?
5. What kind of animal does Pa ask Beth to pretend to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Beth think that airplanes maybe responsible for the disappearance of the turkeys?
2. Why does Reverend Ross think Gorilla Man is on the loose?
3. How does Eugene try to solve his problems with the turkeys?
4. How does Beth's life change with the birth of baby Benjamin?
5. How does Philip fool Beth at the beginning of this chapter?
6. How and why does Philip try to keep Beth in line?
7. How does Beth turn the tables on Philip?
8. What kind of relationship does Beth have with Philip at the beginning of the story?
9. In what way does Beth react badly to her new puppy?
10. What does Beth overhear Miss Linwood saying to the sheriff?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)