|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What do the girls embroider on the front of their t-shirts?
(a) The Pretty Pennies Gilrs Club Relay Team.
(b) The Prettiest Girls in the World.
(c) The Pretty Pennies Girls Club of Pocahontas, Arkanas.
(d) Never a Bad Penny.
3. What eats all of Beth's stock?
(b) School children.
4. How does Dr. Brennen offer to help Beth?
(a) Give her a job.
(b) Buy her an apartment.
(c) Pay half her college fees.
(d) Buy her a boat.
5. What does Beth is the only way Mr. Putterham can make them leave?
(a) By phoning the police.
(b) By paying them.
(c) By shooting at them.
(d) By saying something funny.
6. Who is Beth and Philip's first customer?
(a) Mr. Putterham.
(d) Miss. Hunter.
7. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
(a) Stab her.
(b) Poison her.
(c) Strangle her.
(d) Run her over.
8. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
(a) That she is angry at him.
(b) That she is leaving for college.
(c) That she wants to be his girlfriend.
(d) That she loves him.
9. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Write an essay.
(b) Hand over their t-shirts.
(c) Run through the forest.
(d) Read the dictionary.
10. What is Beth tired of hearing about Annie?
(a) That she is kind.
(b) That she is pretty.
(c) That she is funny.
(d) That she is smart.
11. What do Beth and the others form at the front of Mr. Putterham's store?
(a) A picket line.
(b) A troop line.
(c) A square dance.
(d) A circle.
12. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
(a) Veggies for Veggies.
(b) Lambert's Fruit and Veg.
(c) Beth and Phil's Juicy Veg.
(d) Elizath Lorraine Lambert and Friend.
13. What event is the Old Rugged Cross Church holding?
(a) A swimming gala.
(b) A picnic.
(c) A buffet.
(d) A bike ride.
14. Who suggests the Pretty Pennies need a new President?
15. How do Beth and Philip react when they receive their first customer?
(a) They eat some of the fruit.
(b) They run through the fields.
(c) They jump up and down.
(d) They celebrate by buying lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth say Philip likes to refer to himself as?
2. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
3. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
4. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
5. How does Mrs. Hall thank Beth for finding her son?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)