Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 6?
2. What do Beth and the others form at the front of Mr. Putterham's store?
(a) A picket line.
(b) A circle.
(c) A square dance.
(d) A troop line.
3. What happens when Beth's mother washes the t-shirt?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It changes color.
(c) It shrinks.
(d) It tears.
4. What do the girls buy at Mr. Putterham's Busy Bee Bargain Store?
5. How does Dr. Brennen offer to help Beth?
(a) Pay half her college fees.
(b) Buy her a boat.
(c) Buy her an apartment.
(d) Give her a job.
6. What is the name of the county where Beth lives?
(a) Jefferson County.
(b) Border County.
(c) Jackson County.
(d) Randolph County.
7. Who is Beth and Philip's first customer?
(c) Miss. Hunter.
(d) Mr. Putterham.
8. Why is Beth's father worried in this section?
(a) He will struggle to come up with Beth's college fees.
(b) He can't afford anymore turkeys.
(c) He has been feeling tired.
(d) The weather has been too dry.
9. What is the title of Chapter 7?
(a) I Am Whoever You Want Me to Be.
(b) The Calf-Raising Contest.
(c) Figure Me Out.
(d) The 4-H Club.
10. What is marked on the red pick-up truck?
(a) Randolph County Museum.
(b) Walnut Ridge Gulf Station.
(c) Grapevine Gas Station.
(d) Pocahontas National Park.
11. Which of the following characters is not a member of the Pretty Pennies?
12. What does Beth say they should challenge the Tiger Hunter's Club to?
(a) A wrestle.
(b) A relay race.
(c) Three legged race.
(d) A horse race.
13. What does Beth recall Dr. Brennan telling her parents about her?
(a) Fun is fine if you don't hurt others.
(b) Wanna give all the opportunities she deserves.
(c) Whole town is proud of this youngun.
(d) She is a real beauty and I could give her a good life.
14. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
(a) Elizath Lorraine Lambert and Friend.
(b) Lambert's Fruit and Veg.
(c) Beth and Phil's Juicy Veg.
(d) Veggies for Veggies.
15. What kind of vehicle do the Blakes own?
(a) An oil tanker.
(b) A pick-up truck.
(c) A milk float.
(d) A motorbike and sidecar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Beth look for Philip?
2. What do Beth and Philip build their stand from?
3. What is the title of Chapter 6?
4. How did Beth's sister help her with her vegetable stand?
5. What does the Tiger Hinters' Club note challenge the Pretty Pennies to?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)