|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) The Old Rugged Cross Church Picnic.
(b) Please Come Back Philip Hall.
(c) Savng Lives is My Life.
(d) The Community Get Together.
2. Where does Beth look for Philip?
(a) The lake.
(b) The river.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The caves.
3. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
(a) Beth and Phil's Juicy Veg.
(b) Elizath Lorraine Lambert and Friend.
(c) Lambert's Fruit and Veg.
(d) Veggies for Veggies.
4. What does Beth suffer from as she climbs the mountain?
(a) A broken finger.
(b) A blister.
(c) An athlete foot.
(d) A broken wrist.
5. What will the Tigers have to do if the Pennies win the relay?
(a) Hand over their t-shirts.
(b) Run through the forest.
(c) Read the dictionary.
(d) Write an essay.
6. Who is the President of the Pretty Pennies?
7. What member of her family does Beth visit in this section?
(a) Her older sister.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her cousin.
8. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What is the name of the town the bus stops at?
10. What does Reverend Ross hand around after the picnic lunch?
(c) Glasses of milkshake.
(d) Cups of ice cream.
11. Who suggests the Pretty Pennies need a new President?
12. What is thrown onto Beth's porch?
(a) A rock.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A brick.
(d) A book.
13. What do Beth and Philip build their stand from?
(a) Cardboard boxes.
(b) Orange crates.
(d) Apple crates.
14. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 6?
15. What has Philip eaten from the stock?
(a) A watermelon.
(b) A grapefruit.
(c) A peach.
(d) An apple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beth tired of hearing about Annie?
2. Where does Beth find Philip?
3. What does Beth let slip to Philip at the end of the section?
4. What does Bonnie say Mr. Putterham would do to his mother in broad daylight?
5. Why does Dr. Brennen say he is so impressed with Beth?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)