|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting on the porch when Beth arrives home?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
2. Why does the book think Beth may not be allergic to poodles?
(a) They don't shed their hair.
(b) They can cope with having no fur.
(c) They don't bark.
(d) They don't go near people.
3. What is Beth eating for breakfast at the beginning of the second chapter?
4. What does Pa reply when Ma tells him that is the last time he guards the turkeys all night?
(c) Be quiet.
5. Who does Beth find sitting on her porch when she arrives home at the end of the section?
(a) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
6. What does Philip tell Beth he is going to shoot with his BB gun?
(c) Anything that moves.
(d) Bad people.
7. What does Beth call her second puppy?
(c) Big Boy.
8. What is the name of Beth's school teacher?
(a) Mrs. Johnson.
(b) Mrs. Benson.
(c) Mrs. Davis.
(d) Mrs. Smith.
9. What kind of weapon does Philip have?
(a) A club.
(b) A BB gun.
(c) A ninja star.
(d) A rifle.
10. What was the circus' main attraction?
(a) Muscle Man.
(b) Bearded Lady.
(c) Geek Boy.
(d) Gorilla Man.
11. What does Miss Linwood claim to have seen?
(a) The Elephant Man.
(b) Peter Piper.
(c) The Monster of the Mountain.
(d) The Electric Man.
12. What is the name of the town's Reverend?
(a) Reverend Peterson.
(b) Reverend Regal.
(c) Reverend Lambert.
(d) Reverend Ross.
13. What did Beth's father trade for the puppy?
14. What happens to Beth halfway home with the puppy?
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She vomits.
(c) She begins sneezing.
(d) She faints.
15. What does Beth clean out for Philip?
(a) The cow barn.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) The dairy barn.
(d) The pig sty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog breed does Beth get for the third time?
2. What kind of animals does Luther take care of?
3. What does Dr. Brennan say is wrong with Beth?
4. Who drives the school bus?
5. What does fear strike in Beth's chest like?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)