|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Forgive Me for being Born.
(b) I never asked for no allergy.
(c) Never Saw the Point Myself.
(d) Finding Life Hard Down Here.
2. Which of the following is a symptom of Beth's illness?
(a) Her nose runs.
(b) Her nails fall off.
(c) Her eyes water.
(d) Her feet itch.
3. What kind of weapon does Philip have?
(a) A ninja star.
(b) A BB gun.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A club.
4. What is Mama making Beth for breakfast?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Cinnamon toast.
5. Whose cry does Beth describe as untamed?
(a) Reverend Ross'.
(c) The turkeys'.
(d) The Mountain Man's.
6. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
(a) A black raincloud.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A gray thunder cloud.
(d) A flock of seagulls.
7. Who owns the kennel?
(a) Mr. Davis.
(b) Mr. Grant.
(c) Mr. Weathers.
(d) Mr. Smith.
8. What does Dr. Brennan say is wrong with Beth?
(a) She hasn't been eating well enough.
(b) She has the flu.
(c) She is allergic to Philip.
(d) She is allergic to dog hair.
9. Who does Beth say switches off the nightlight?
(c) Mother Earth.
10. What kind of dog does the kennel owner give Beth after Friendly?
(a) A Pitbull.
(b) A Poodle.
(c) A Chihuahua.
(d) A Rotweiller.
11. What kind of train derailed five miles from Pocahontas in 1938?
(a) A circus train.
(b) A carnival train.
(c) A mail train.
(d) A passenger train.
12. Who does Beth find sitting on her porch when she arrives home at the end of the section?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
13. What does Philip say he is going to start calling members of the Tiger Hunter's Club who fear girls?
(d) Fraidy cats.
14. What does Philip say he is going to let Beth do after she finishes her chores?
(a) Sweep his hallway.
(b) Brush down his cows.
(c) Hoover his bedroom.
(d) Hose down his truck.
15. Who does Eugene send to fetch the sheriff?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonnie act as though she invented?
2. What kind of animal does Beth think could have tunneled its way into the turkey yard?
3. What does Beth clean out for Philip?
4. What kind of dog breed does Beth get for the third time?
5. What does Philip warn Beth not to fall on?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)