|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth name her third dog?
2. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
(a) His mischievious smile.
(b) His wrinkled nose.
(c) His sparkling eyes.
(d) His dimpled smile.
3. What does Beth call her second puppy?
(a) Big Boy.
4. What kind of dog breed does Beth get for the third time?
(a) A collie.
(b) A poodle.
(c) A rotweiller.
(d) A pitbull.
5. What does Bonnie act as though she invented?
6. What does Philip wear while helping to guard the turkeys?
(a) A Boy Scout uniform.
(b) His bedclothes.
(c) An Italian suit.
(d) Army clothes.
7. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Never Saw the Point Myself.
(b) Finding Life Hard Down Here.
(c) Forgive Me for being Born.
(d) I never asked for no allergy.
8. What is the name of the town's Reverend?
(a) Reverend Regal.
(b) Reverend Ross.
(c) Reverend Peterson.
(d) Reverend Lambert.
9. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
(a) A flock of seagulls.
(b) A black raincloud.
(c) A gray thunder cloud.
(d) An airplane.
10. What kind of weapon does Pa have with him when he confronts the thieves?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) An ax.
11. What does Beth say she will do to the thieves if they don't stay put?
(a) Make them dance.
(b) Blow out their brains.
(c) Shoot them full of lead.
(d) Scalp them.
12. What kind of animal does Beth think could have tunneled its way into the turkey yard?
(a) A groundhog.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A mole.
(d) A fox.
13. What happens to Beth halfway home with the puppy?
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She begins sneezing.
(c) She faints.
(d) She vomits.
14. What is Philip doing in the barn when Beth enters?
(a) Playing his guitar.
(b) Cleaning his saxophone.
(c) Playing with his dog.
15. How does Beth's mother give away the fact Beth's father has bought the puppy?
(a) She removes dog hair from her clothes.
(b) Her eyes smile.
(c) She looks nervous.
(d) She giggles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Brennan come to pick up?
2. What does Philip do while Beth does his chores?
3. What does fear strike in Beth's chest like?
4. What does Miss Linwood claim to have seen?
5. What is the name of Beth's school teacher?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)