Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is Mama making Beth for breakfast?
2. What does Mama want Beth to do instead of thinking about Philip Hall?
3. What does Beth clean out for Philip?
The dairy barn.
4. What does Philip do while Beth does his chores?
Strums on his guitar.
5. Whose class is Beth in at school?
6. How does Beth describe the color of Philip's skin?
7. How does Philip Hall fool Beth in this section?
He pretends the bus is coming.
This section contains 3,811 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)