Short Answer Key
Chapter 1: Philip Hall Likes Me. I Reckon Maybe
1. What is Mama making Beth for breakfast?
2. What does Mama want Beth to do instead of thinking about Philip Hall?
3. What does Beth clean out for Philip?
The dairy barn.
4. What does Philip do while Beth does his chores?
Strums on his guitar.
5. Whose class is Beth in at school?
6. How does Beth describe the color of Philip's skin?
7. How does Philip Hall fool Beth in this section?
He pretends the bus is coming.
8. What does Philip say Beth does well considering she's a girl?
9. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
His dimpled smile.
10. Who drives the school bus?
11. What does Bonnie act as though she invented?
This section contains 2,220 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)