|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Pretty Pennies Picket.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Brennan say is wrong with Beth?
(a) She is allergic to Philip.
(b) She has the flu.
(c) She is allergic to dog hair.
(d) She hasn't been eating well enough.
2. What does Pa try to outwit the turkey thieves with?
(a) Trip wire.
(b) Kerosene lanterns.
(c) Flame throwers.
(d) Guard dogs.
3. Who has Sheriff Miller given his Busy Bee t-short to?
(b) The Salvation Army.
(c) His wife.
(d) His daughter.
4. What does Beth call the puppy?
5. What does Beth recall Dr. Brennan telling her parents about her?
(a) Wanna give all the opportunities she deserves.
(b) She is a real beauty and I could give her a good life.
(c) Whole town is proud of this youngun.
(d) Fun is fine if you don't hurt others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of her family does Beth visit in this section?
2. Who is the President of the Pretty Pennies?
3. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does Philip say he is going to start calling members of the Tiger Hunter's Club who fear girls?
5. What do the girls buy at Mr. Putterham's Busy Bee Bargain Store?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)