|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: I Never Asked for No Allergy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Beth guard the turkeys?
2. What does fear strike in Beth's chest like?
(a) A fork of lightning.
(b) A fighter's fist.
(c) A headbutt.
(d) A woman's slap.
3. What does Beth say Philip's gun couldn't knock down?
(a) A toy soldier.
(b) A beer bottle.
(c) A tin can.
(d) A coke bottle.
4. Why won't Beth's mother let Beth keep the puppy?
(a) It has been eyeing up the turkeys.
(b) He is making Beth ill.
(c) It has been destroying Beth's clothes.
(d) They don't have the money to keep it.
5. How does Beth's mother give away the fact Beth's father has bought the puppy?
(a) She removes dog hair from her clothes.
(b) Her eyes smile.
(c) She giggles.
(d) She looks nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pa reply when Ma tells him that is the last time he guards the turkeys all night?
2. What is Beth eating for breakfast at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. What does Mama want Beth to do instead of thinking about Philip Hall?
4. What is the name of the town's Reverend?
5. What does Pa find while looking for the missing turkeys?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)