|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: I Never Asked for No Allergy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Beth's mother let Beth keep the puppy?
(a) They don't have the money to keep it.
(b) It has been destroying Beth's clothes.
(c) He is making Beth ill.
(d) It has been eyeing up the turkeys.
2. What does Beth clean out for Philip?
(a) The cow barn.
(b) The pig sty.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The dairy barn.
3. What does Beth call her second puppy?
(a) Big Boy.
4. What does Beth's father think the foxes would have to do to get at his turkeys?
(a) Blow down the fence.
(b) Learn to handle weapons.
(c) Fly over the fence.
(d) Dig a mile long tunnel.
5. What does Beth say she hears the sounds of in her voice?
(b) Smart Aleck.
(c) Cry for help.
(d) Bart Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Philip have?
2. What is Beth eating for breakfast at the beginning of the second chapter?
3. What does Luther say Beth is not yet old enough to understand?
4. What does Philip say he is going to let Beth do after she finishes her chores?
5. What does Pa reply when Ma tells him that is the last time he guards the turkeys all night?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)