|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: I Never Asked for No Allergy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth call the puppy?
2. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
(a) His sparkling eyes.
(b) His wrinkled nose.
(c) His dimpled smile.
(d) His mischievious smile.
3. What does Beth say expands to twice its size when Philip congratulates her?
(a) Her mouth.
(b) Her heart.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her head.
4. What does Beth say her father's face looks as polished as?
(a) A steel door.
(b) A marble staircase.
(c) A brand new car bonnet.
(d) Black shoes on a Sunday morning.
5. Who brings the mail to Beth's house?
(a) Blind Jack.
(b) Old Henry.
(c) Old Pete.
(d) Miss. Riley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing outside with Friendly the next morning?
2. What does Philip do while Beth does his chores?
3. What is the month of the year at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What does fear strike in Beth's chest like?
5. What is Calvin Cook's job?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)