|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: I Never Asked for No Allergy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
(a) His mischievious smile.
(b) His sparkling eyes.
(c) His wrinkled nose.
(d) His dimpled smile.
2. What happens to Beth halfway home with the puppy?
(a) She has a panic attack.
(b) She begins sneezing.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She faints.
3. Which of the following is a symptom of Beth's illness?
(a) Her eyes water.
(b) Her nails fall off.
(c) Her feet itch.
(d) Her nose runs.
4. Who is sitting on the porch when Beth arrives home?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her older brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What is Philip doing in the barn when Beth enters?
(b) Playing with his dog.
(c) Playing his guitar.
(d) Cleaning his saxophone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
2. What kind of puppy does Beth have waiting for her at the beginning of the section?
3. Who is playing outside with Friendly the next morning?
4. What does Beth say her father's face looks as polished as?
5. What does Miss Linwood claim to have seen?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)