|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Case of the Missing Turkeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philip say he is going to let Beth do after she finishes her chores?
(a) Hoover his bedroom.
(b) Sweep his hallway.
(c) Brush down his cows.
(d) Hose down his truck.
2. Whose class is Beth in at school?
(a) Mr. Wren's.
(b) Mrs. Johnson's.
(c) Miss. Wiley's.
(d) Mrs. Gordon's.
3. Whose cry does Beth describe as untamed?
(a) Reverend Ross'.
(c) The Mountain Man's.
(d) The turkeys'.
4. What is the name of the town's Reverend?
(a) Reverend Ross.
(b) Reverend Peterson.
(c) Reverend Regal.
(d) Reverend Lambert.
5. How does Philip Hall fool Beth in this section?
(a) He gives her fake money.
(b) He pretends the puddle water is shallow.
(c) He puts itching powder in the sweets he gives her.
(d) He pretends the bus is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beth's father think the foxes would have to do to get at his turkeys?
2. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
3. Who is the number one student in Mrs. Johnson's class in Beth's dream?
4. What is Mama making Beth for breakfast?
5. What does Luther say Beth is not yet old enough to understand?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)