|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Case of the Missing Turkeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beth say she will do to the thieves if they don't stay put?
(a) Blow out their brains.
(b) Scalp them.
(c) Shoot them full of lead.
(d) Make them dance.
2. What does Beth say passes before the moon as she guards the turkeys?
(a) An airplane.
(b) A flock of seagulls.
(c) A gray thunder cloud.
(d) A black raincloud.
3. What reminds Beth of the reason she thinks Philip is the cutest guy in the school?
(a) His sparkling eyes.
(b) His wrinkled nose.
(c) His dimpled smile.
(d) His mischievious smile.
4. What is Beth eating for breakfast at the beginning of the second chapter?
5. What does Philip wear while helping to guard the turkeys?
(a) His bedclothes.
(b) An Italian suit.
(c) Army clothes.
(d) A Boy Scout uniform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luther say Beth is not yet old enough to understand?
2. What does Philip do while Beth does his chores?
3. What does Beth say her father's face looks as polished as?
4. What does fear strike in Beth's chest like?
5. What is the name of the town's Reverend?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)