|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Case of the Missing Turkeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animals does Luther take care of?
2. How does Pa pronounce "figure out"?
(a) Fagger oot.
(b) Figure owlt.
(c) Figger out.
(d) Figga eet.
3. What does Pa find while looking for the missing turkeys?
(a) A blue button.
(b) A jacket.
(c) A sock.
(d) A pencil.
4. What kind of animal does Beth think could have tunneled its way into the turkey yard?
(a) A groundhog.
(b) A mole.
(c) A fox.
(d) A rabbit.
5. What does Beth say Philip's gun couldn't knock down?
(a) A toy soldier.
(b) A tin can.
(c) A beer bottle.
(d) A coke bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Philip doing in the barn when Beth enters?
2. What does Pa try to outwit the turkey thieves with?
3. What does Beth's father think the foxes would have to do to get at his turkeys?
4. What does Pa say he is going to do until the Answer Man answers his questions?
5. What does Luther say Beth is not yet old enough to understand?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)