|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Case of the Missing Turkeys.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What separates the Lambert Pig Farm from the Hall Dairy Farm?
(a) A trench.
(b) A dirt road.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) A fence.
2. What does Beth's father think the foxes would have to do to get at his turkeys?
(a) Blow down the fence.
(b) Fly over the fence.
(c) Learn to handle weapons.
(d) Dig a mile long tunnel.
3. What does Pa say he is going to do until the Answer Man answers his questions?
(a) Set up his camera equipment.
(b) Move the turkeys into the house.
(c) Guard his turkeys all night.
(d) Talk to the sheriff.
4. What does Beth say she hears the sounds of in her voice?
(a) Bart Simpson.
(c) Cry for help.
(d) Smart Aleck.
5. Who brings the mail to Beth's house?
(a) Old Henry.
(b) Old Pete.
(c) Blind Jack.
(d) Miss. Riley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beth's father doing in the yard at the beginning of the second chapter?
2. What does Beth say Philip's gun couldn't knock down?
3. What is Calvin Cook's job?
4. What is the title of the second chapter?
5. What does Beth say her father's face looks as polished as?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)