|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Elizabeth Lorraine Lambert & Friend Veg. Stand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does the kennel owner give Beth after Friendly?
(a) A Chihuahua.
(b) A Pitbull.
(c) A Rotweiller.
(d) A Poodle.
2. What does Beth recall Dr. Brennan telling her parents about her?
(a) Fun is fine if you don't hurt others.
(b) She is a real beauty and I could give her a good life.
(c) Whole town is proud of this youngun.
(d) Wanna give all the opportunities she deserves.
3. What does Beth say she will do to the thieves if they don't stay put?
(a) Make them dance.
(b) Shoot them full of lead.
(c) Scalp them.
(d) Blow out their brains.
4. Who brings the mail to Beth's house?
(a) Miss. Riley.
(b) Blind Jack.
(c) Old Pete.
(d) Old Henry.
5. What member of her family does Beth visit in this section?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her older sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Beth think could have tunneled its way into the turkey yard?
2. What does Beth decide to call her vegetable stand?
3. What does Beth say she hears the sounds of in her voice?
4. Where does Beth throw away the ruined vegetables?
5. Complete the following speech that Beth's mother tells Beth; "In this life you got to be happy about the good things and brave about the..."
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)