Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine Beth.
1) 1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Beth goes in her spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Beth and one of her friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Beth's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Beth about her life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Beth's life.
4. Homework. Write Beth's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine Beth's upbringing.
1) 1. Class discussion. What was Beth's upbringing like? How is Beth's upbringing effecting her decisions in the novel? How different do...
This section contains 4,826 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)