|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
2. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
3. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
4. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
5. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
Essay Topic 1
In your opinion, what were the 3 events that impacted Tracy's transformation the most? Describe them in detail, including which characters they involved and why. Also, use the play to explain why you chose those events as the most meaningful.
Essay Topic 2
Explain in detail 3 ways that the Lord family uses extreme measures to preserve their reputation. Include why this is important to them, which other characters are involved, and how their actions illustrate one of the main themes in the play.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the steps the Lord family takes to correct the situation they are in and why it is significant to Tracy's personal situation. How does it affect her development? Does it make it easier or more difficult? Why?
This section contains 1,522 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)