Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although he does not agree with her assessment, what does Tracy apologize to Seth for on the day of the wedding?
2. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
3. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
4. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
5. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
Tracy and Mike are naturally drawn together because of their similar journeys.
1) How are Tracy and Mike both facing similar problems with their outlook on life. In what ways are they different?
2) What main things has Tracy learned from Mike and what has he learned from her? Why are those lessons essential to the overall message in the play?
3) Which character traits do Tracy and Mike have that make them both receptive to each other?
How does George represent the same type of characteristics that Tracy displayed in the beginning of the play? Why is Tracy now able to recognize them? What are the unrealistic expectations George is placing on Tracy? How do they lead to her decision about their wedding plans? What is the author illustrating with George's behavior in the last 2 parts of the play and why is it necessary for Tracy's character as well?
Chronicle Sandy's role in the play and what he adds to both the subplot he is involved in as well as the main plot. Also, use examples from the play to answer the following:
1) How does Sandy change during the play? What characters or events influence his change?
2) What does Sandy represent to Tracy and why is that important to the development of her character?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)