Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. How does Tracy react when she learns that Dexter is aware of what happened the night before?
3. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
5. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
As Mike and Liz are talking, they analyze what people's names might represent. How are Dexter and George pre-judged based on their names alone? Do those judgments turn out to be right or wrong? Why? What point does Liz make about Mike's name? Why is that relevant to the way he is viewing Dexter? What other examples does Liz use to illustrate her point that you cannot always judge a book by its cover, or in this case, a people by their names?
In your opinion, what were the 3 events that impacted Tracy's transformation the most? Describe them in detail, including which characters they involved and why. Also, use the play to explain why you chose those events as the most meaningful.
Describe 2 examples of how Dexter deliberately stands in George's way and prevents him from doing something. Why does the author choose Dexter to perform this role? In each case, what is significant about Dexter's actions, and what do you think his motivations are for doing them? How does George's character respond and what does that show about his role in the plot?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)