|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
(b) If there is any more champagne.
(c) If Tracy is angry with him.
(d) If there are any complications.
2. What does George want to build for Tracy?
(a) A house.
(b) A table.
(c) A car.
(d) A boat.
3. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
(a) Marrying the wrong person.
(b) Thinking before they act.
(c) Learning from other people's mistakes.
(d) Learning from their mistakes.
4. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she needs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His car.
(b) His advice.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His expertise.
5. What did Tracy call him about, according to what Dexter tells Uncle Willie?
(a) Cancelling the wedding.
(b) Postponing the wedding.
(c) Pre-wedding jitters.
(d) Hangover advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
2. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
4. What does Liz tell Mike about his job with the magazine after hearing Sandy's plan?
5. What does George tell Dexter he tried to do earlier?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)