|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) A novel about the family.
(b) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
(c) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(d) A novel about the wedding.
2. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Mike's insults.
(b) Mike's compliments.
(c) George's arrival.
(d) Dexter's arrival.
3. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
4. What important piece of information does Dinah share with Tracy in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What she heard the night before.
(b) What Uncle Willie said earlier.
(c) What she saw the night before.
(d) What Dexter said earlier.
5. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) Only human.
(b) Less than human.
(c) A perfect human.
(d) More than human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
2. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
3. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
4. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
5. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)