|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
(a) Hides it in his pocket.
(b) Gives it to George.
(c) Gives it to Sandy.
(d) Hides it in his sock.
2. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Not hitting Mike.
(b) Finding her jewelry.
(c) Hitting George.
(d) Helping her.
3. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(c) Tracy with Mike.
(d) Tracy with Dexter.
5. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
(a) When he arrived.
(b) Why he isn't formally dressed.
(c) Where Tracy is.
(d) What he is doing there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
2. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
3. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
4. Although he does not agree with her assessment, what does Tracy apologize to Seth for on the day of the wedding?
5. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)