|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The Mailman.
(b) The Night Watchman.
(c) The Maid.
2. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) A novel about the family.
(b) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
(c) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(d) A novel about the wedding.
3. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
(a) The alcohol affected her.
(b) She hit her head.
(c) The water was too cold for her.
(d) She became hysterical.
4. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
(a) George's attire.
(b) Dexter's gift.
(c) The telegram.
(d) The champagne.
5. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(c) A swim.
(d) Another drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
2. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
3. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
4. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
5. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)