|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
(b) An explanation.
(c) A postponement of the wedding.
(d) A cancellation of the wedding.
2. What does Tracy say she feels like as The Philadelphia Story ends?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) A loving wife.
(c) A human being.
(d) A lucky woman.
3. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(b) He doesn't like him.
(c) He thinks he is a liar.
(d) He likes him.
4. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is tolerant.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is insensitive.
5. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Dexter's arrival.
(b) Mike's insults.
(c) Mike's compliments.
(d) George's arrival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
2. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
3. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
4. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
5. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)