|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tracy and Mike greet each other in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) With a handshake.
2. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
(a) The water was too cold for her.
(b) She hit her head.
(c) The alcohol affected her.
(d) She became hysterical.
3. What does Tracy think she hears as she and Sandy are talking about Mike's feelings for her?
(a) A knock at the door.
(b) The doorbell.
(c) Someone yelling.
(d) The telephone.
4. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(c) Uncle Willie.
5. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) From afar.
(b) In close proximity.
(c) In a begrudging way.
(d) In a jealous way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
2. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
3. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
4. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
5. What is Mike doing as George and Dexter see him on the morning of the wedding?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)