|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Tracy give for not drinking with the other characters in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) She has been drinking too much already.
(b) Goddesses don't drink.
(c) Brides-to-be don't drink.
(d) She's not thirsty.
2. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He thinks he is a liar.
(b) He doesn't like him.
(c) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(d) He likes him.
3. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
(a) Because she never drinks it.
(b) Because she always drinks it in moderation.
(c) Because she drinks too much of it.
(d) Because she only drinks it once a year.
4. What does George want to build for Tracy?
(a) A boat.
(b) A table.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
5. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
(a) More of a problem.
(b) More of a person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
2. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
3. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. What does Liz tell Mike about his job with the magazine after hearing Sandy's plan?
5. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)