|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Denies seeing it.
(b) Returns it to her.
(c) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
(d) Puts it in George's pocket.
2. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Mike.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(d) Tracy with Dexter.
3. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
(a) Because she is not ready for marriage.
(b) Because Liz would not like it.
(c) Because they don't hardly know each other.
(d) Because he is not ready for marriage.
4. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
(a) His own selfishness.
(b) His own stubbornness.
(c) Tracy's side.
(d) Tracy's temper.
5. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Put it with the other presents.
(c) Leave it where it is.
(d) Hang it on the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
2. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
3. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
4. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
5. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)