|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(a) A swim.
(d) Another drink.
2. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Denies seeing it.
(b) Returns it to her.
(c) Puts it in George's pocket.
(d) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
3. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
(a) Tracy's temper.
(b) His own stubbornness.
(c) Tracy's side.
(d) His own selfishness.
4. What does George tell Dexter he tried to do earlier?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Postpone the wedding.
(c) Call Tracy.
(d) Cancel the wedding.
5. What does Dexter mention that causes Tracy to remember what happened the night before?
(a) George's actions.
(c) Mike's actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Tracy give for not drinking with the other characters in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
3. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
4. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
5. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)