|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The Night Watchman.
(c) The Maid.
(d) The Mailman.
2. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
(a) He insults him.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He strikes him again.
(d) He apologizes.
3. What important piece of information does Dinah share with Tracy in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What Uncle Willie said earlier.
(b) What she saw the night before.
(c) What she heard the night before.
(d) What Dexter said earlier.
4. What does George want to build for Tracy?
(a) A boat.
(b) A car.
(c) A table.
(d) A house.
5. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(c) Uncle Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
2. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
3. What does Tracy say she feels like as The Philadelphia Story ends?
4. Where does Uncle Willie tell everyone to go for the pre-wedding dinner?
5. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)