|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
(a) The champagne.
(b) The telegram.
(c) George's attire.
(d) Dexter's gift.
2. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) Less than human.
(b) Only human.
(c) More than human.
(d) A perfect human.
3. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
(a) Because she always drinks it in moderation.
(b) Because she never drinks it.
(c) Because she drinks too much of it.
(d) Because she only drinks it once a year.
4. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
(a) Of course.
(b) Absolutely not.
(d) She refuses to answer.
5. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
(a) Learning from other people's mistakes.
(b) Learning from their mistakes.
(c) Marrying the wrong person.
(d) Thinking before they act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
2. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
4. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
5. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)