|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
(a) That it is better than the one he gave her.
(b) That it is tasteless.
(c) That it is amazing.
(d) That it has a lot of class.
2. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Leave it where it is.
(c) Put it with the other presents.
(d) Hang it on the wall.
3. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The food.
(b) The photographs.
(c) The minister.
(d) The drinks.
4. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Postponing the wedding.
(b) Marrying George anyway.
(c) Calling off the wedding.
(d) Marrying Dexter instead.
5. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
2. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
3. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
4. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
5. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)