|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
(c) More of a problem.
(d) More of a person.
2. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(d) Uncle Willie.
3. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she drinks more often.
(b) That she never drinks again.
(c) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(d) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
4. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) A snob.
(b) A foolish boy.
(c) A saboteur.
(d) An angry man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
3. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
4. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
5. How do Tracy and Mike greet each other in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)