|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(b) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
(c) That she never drinks again.
(d) That she drinks more often.
2. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) He uses an inappropriate tone.
(b) It reminds her of Dexter's.
(c) It is extremely accurate.
(d) He is not being truthful.
3. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He doesn't like him.
(c) He thinks he is a liar.
(d) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
4. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) From afar.
(b) In a jealous way.
(c) In close proximity.
(d) In a begrudging way.
5. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) A novel about the family.
(b) A novel about the wedding.
(c) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(d) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
2. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
3. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
4. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
5. What does Tracy think she hears as she and Sandy are talking about Mike's feelings for her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)