|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 take place?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) The middle of the afternoon.
(c) Early in the afternoon.
(d) The middle of the morning.
2. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
(a) Like a baseball player.
(b) Like a soccer player.
(c) Like a football player.
(d) Like a tennis player.
4. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Dexter.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(d) Tracy with Mike.
5. What does Dexter borrow from Margaret at the end of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) Her glass.
(c) A painting.
(d) Her wedding ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
2. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
3. Where does Uncle Willie tell everyone to go for the pre-wedding dinner?
4. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What does Liz say that Mike still has?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)