|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) It reminds her of Dexter's.
(b) It is extremely accurate.
(c) He is not being truthful.
(d) He uses an inappropriate tone.
2. Who does George blame for the breakup of the wedding?
3. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What might have happened between them the night before.
(b) What might not have happened between them the night before.
(c) Why she doesn't normally wear watches.
(d) How late she is for the wedding.
4. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is insensitive.
(c) He is tolerant.
(d) He is scared.
5. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Marrying George anyway.
(b) Marrying Dexter instead.
(c) Calling off the wedding.
(d) Postponing the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
2. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
3. Although he does not agree with her assessment, what does Tracy apologize to Seth for on the day of the wedding?
4. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
5. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)