|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
(a) Because she drinks too much of it.
(b) Because she always drinks it in moderation.
(c) Because she never drinks it.
(d) Because she only drinks it once a year.
2. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
(a) Casual clothes.
(b) The outfits from the night before.
(d) The outfits they will wear for the wedding.
3. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
4. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
5. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) An angry man.
(b) A snob.
(c) A saboteur.
(d) A foolish boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
2. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
3. Where does Uncle Willie tell everyone to go for the pre-wedding dinner?
4. What does Dinah comment on as she looks at the drawing room on the day of the wedding?
5. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)