|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
2. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
(b) If Tracy is angry with him.
(c) If there is any more champagne.
(d) If there are any complications.
3. Who does George blame for the breakup of the wedding?
4. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The right quotes to use in the article.
(d) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
5. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
(b) A postponement of the wedding.
(c) A cancellation of the wedding.
(d) An explanation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Although he does not agree with her assessment, what does Tracy apologize to Seth for on the day of the wedding?
2. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
3. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
4. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
5. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)