|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What might have happened between them the night before.
(b) What might not have happened between them the night before.
(c) Why she doesn't normally wear watches.
(d) How late she is for the wedding.
2. How does Tracy react when she learns that Dexter is aware of what happened the night before?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She smiles cleverly.
(c) She panics.
(d) She cries.
3. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The Mailman.
(b) The Maid.
(d) The Night Watchman.
4. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(c) Uncle Willie.
5. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
(a) His article.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) His poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
2. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
3. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
4. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
5. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she needs in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)