|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter mention that causes Tracy to remember what happened the night before?
(c) George's actions.
(d) Mike's actions.
2. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
(b) If there are any complications.
(c) If there is any more champagne.
(d) If Tracy is angry with him.
3. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
(a) Because he is not ready for marriage.
(b) Because they don't hardly know each other.
(c) Because she is not ready for marriage.
(d) Because Liz would not like it.
4. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
(a) A pattern of lies.
(b) A lie.
(c) A single miss-step.
(d) A pattern of miss-steps.
5. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important piece of information does Dinah share with Tracy in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
3. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
4. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
5. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)