|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Finding her jewelry.
(c) Not hitting Mike.
(d) Hitting George.
2. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) It is extremely accurate.
(b) He is not being truthful.
(c) He uses an inappropriate tone.
(d) It reminds her of Dexter's.
3. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Mike's compliments.
(b) George's arrival.
(c) Mike's insults.
(d) Dexter's arrival.
4. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) A certain drink.
(d) The wedding.
5. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
(a) A postponement of the wedding.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A cancellation of the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
2. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
3. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
4. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
5. How do Tracy and Mike greet each other in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)