|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) He has too much money.
(b) They don't match up.
(c) He doesn't have enough money.
(d) They argue too much.
2. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It was a bad dream.
(b) It is incomplete.
(c) It was a mistake.
(d) It really happened
3. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He insults him.
(c) He strikes him again.
(d) He laughs.
4. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
5. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
(a) An explanation.
(b) A postponement of the wedding.
(c) A cancellation of the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tracy and Mike greet each other in Act 3, Part 1?
2. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
3. What does Dexter borrow from Margaret at the end of the play?
4. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
5. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)