|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
(a) A single miss-step.
(b) A pattern of miss-steps.
(c) A lie.
(d) A pattern of lies.
2. What does Dexter borrow from Margaret at the end of the play?
(a) A book.
(b) Her glass.
(c) Her wedding ring.
(d) A painting.
3. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
(a) She will not want to marry George.
(b) She won't remember anything.
(c) She will want to get married right away.
(d) She will be very angry.
4. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
(a) Repaint it.
(b) Give it away.
(c) Sell it.
(d) Rename it.
5. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
2. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
3. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
4. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
5. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)