|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(b) That she never drinks again.
(c) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
(d) That she drinks more often.
2. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(b) The Night Watchman.
(c) The Mailman.
(d) The Maid.
3. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she needs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His car.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His expertise.
(d) His advice.
4. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The wedding.
(c) A certain drink.
5. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Not hitting Mike.
(b) Hitting George.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Finding her jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
2. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
3. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
5. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)