|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she drinks more often.
(b) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(c) That she never drinks again.
(d) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
2. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
3. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(b) Another drink.
(c) A swim.
4. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
(a) He is scared.
(b) He is insensitive.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is tolerant.
5. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) The sitting room.
(c) The bar.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
2. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
4. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
5. What does Tracy say she feels like as The Philadelphia Story ends?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)