|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(c) Uncle Willie.
2. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
(b) A novel about the wedding.
(c) A novel about the family.
(d) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
3. What name does Mike call Tracy that she objects to as they talk on her wedding day?
4. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
(a) When he arrived.
(b) Why he isn't formally dressed.
(c) Where Tracy is.
(d) What he is doing there.
5. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) A certain drink.
(d) The wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
2. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
4. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
5. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)