|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Puts it in George's pocket.
(b) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
(c) Denies seeing it.
(d) Returns it to her.
2. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(a) The wedding.
(d) A certain drink.
3. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How do Tracy and Sandy describe George's emotional state at the dinner?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He was excited.
5. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) They don't match up.
(b) He has too much money.
(c) He doesn't have enough money.
(d) They argue too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
2. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
3. How does Tracy react when she learns that Dexter is aware of what happened the night before?
4. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
5. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)