|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(c) Uncle Willie.
2. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
(a) It was tasteless.
(b) It was presumptuous.
(c) It was sweet.
(d) It was too little, too late.
3. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
(a) Why he isn't formally dressed.
(b) When he arrived.
(c) What he is doing there.
(d) Where Tracy is.
4. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
(a) Like a baseball player.
(b) Like a tennis player.
(c) Like a soccer player.
(d) Like a football player.
5. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Talk her out of her intentions.
(c) Fight for him.
(d) Talk him out of his intentions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tracy drinking at the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
4. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
5. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)