|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
(a) It is an honor.
(b) It is unacceptable.
(c) It is an invasion of privacy.
(d) It is ridiculous.
2. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
(a) She won't remember anything.
(b) She will want to get married right away.
(c) She will be very angry.
(d) She will not want to marry George.
3. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Not hitting Mike.
(b) Helping her.
(c) Finding her jewelry.
(d) Hitting George.
4. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
(b) Of course.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) Absolutely not.
5. What does Dexter mention that causes Tracy to remember what happened the night before?
(a) George's actions.
(b) Mike's actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
2. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
3. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
4. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)