|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat.
2. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
(a) Throw the rice.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Hand out programs.
(d) Take the pictures.
3. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(b) Trade places with Tracy.
(c) Choose George over Mike.
(d) Choose Dexter over George.
4. How does Dinah introduce herself to Mike and Liz?
(b) In passing.
5. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All wedding consultants.
(b) All reporters.
(c) All salespeople.
(d) All ex-husbands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What was the only trouble Dexter gave her, according to Tracy?
3. Where is George staying?
4. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
5. Why does Sandy tell Liz the family doesn't know their reason for being there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tracy and Liz feel about marriage, and what is interestingly revealed about Liz?
2. How is the demeanor of the Lord family displayed in Act 1, Part 1?
3. How does Tracy appear when first meeting Mike and Liz and what is her intention?
4. What examples does Liz use to illustrate her point about the way a name doesn't always reflect character?
5. What two things does Dexter do while Mike is carrying Tracy into the house that depict his feelings for Tracy?
6. How does Dexter respond to Tracy as she makes her entrance in Act 3, and what does he do to encourage her memory of the previous night's events?
7. How does Kidd react to Sandy's expose, and what does that say about the character's priorities?
8. How does Tracy appear on the morning of her wedding, what types of things is she asking about, and why are they important?
9. What does Dexter aptly point out to George about the way he looks at Tracy during their argument in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
10. How does George respond to Dexter's gift, and what does that cause Tracy to notice in him?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)