|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy going to get at the library?
(a) A book on weddings.
(b) George's family tree.
(c) The Lord's family tree.
(d) A book on mining.
2. What does Tracy say both she and Margaret incorrectly chose?
(a) Wedding presents.
(b) First husbands.
(c) Wedding locations.
(d) Second husbands.
3. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
(a) The magazine publisher.
(b) The magazine columnist.
(c) The magazine editor.
(d) The magazine entertainment writer.
4. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
(a) To do a story on Tracy's husband-to-be George.
(b) To do a feature on Tracy's wedding.
(c) To do a feature on Tracy's divorce.
(d) To do a story about Tracy's ex-husband Dexter.
5. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(c) Planning weddings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
2. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
3. What are the writer and photographer not aware of?
4. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
5. What is Liz surprised to see in the Lord home after Sandy leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tracy and Liz feel about marriage, and what is interestingly revealed about Liz?
2. What do Seth and Uncle Willie talk about while pretending to be each other upon first meeting Mike and Liz?
3. What does the audience learn about Tracy's first marriage in the first part of Act 1?
4. What does Mike tell Tracy about her upcoming marriage at the pool, and how does she respond?
5. How does George respond to Dexter's gift, and what does that cause Tracy to notice in him?
6. Who are the two guests approaching the Lord house at the end of Act 1, Part 2, and why is their purpose for being there ironic?
7. How does Tracy appear on the morning of her wedding, what types of things is she asking about, and why are they important?
8. What is the setting and major upcoming event established as the play opens?
9. How does George view being featured in the magazine, and why does it surprise Tracy?
10. Who is Sidney Kidd and what deal does Sandy make with him?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)