|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz surprised to see in the Lord home after Sandy leaves?
(a) A family portrait.
(b) A rare coin collection.
(c) A hunting trophy.
(d) A painting.
2. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All ex-husbands.
(b) All salespeople.
(c) All wedding consultants.
(d) All reporters.
3. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(a) Planning weddings.
4. Where do Sandy's guests work?
(a) At the magazine.
(b) With Dexter.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At the local store.
5. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
(a) He doesn't notice it.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is livid.
(d) He is not surprised.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
2. Where is George staying?
3. What are the writer and photographer not aware of?
4. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
5. How many times does Liz tell Tracy she has been married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tracy and Mike decide about the previous evening's events and the wedding? Also, how does Tracy begin to realize exactly what might have happened?
2. Why was George angry at the pre-wedding dinner, and what reason does Tracy give for her actions?
3. What is relevant about the conversation between Tracy and Mike before he exits to get ready for her pre-wedding dinner?
4. How does George respond to Dexter's gift, and what does that cause Tracy to notice in him?
5. Who are the two guests approaching the Lord house at the end of Act 1, Part 2, and why is their purpose for being there ironic?
6. What does Mike say to Tracy after the pre-wedding dinner that she responds to, reminding her of Dexter?
7. What is significant about the conversation between Mike and Liz at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
8. How does Dexter respond to Tracy as she makes her entrance in Act 3, and what does he do to encourage her memory of the previous night's events?
9. What does Mike tell Tracy about her upcoming marriage at the pool, and how does she respond?
10. What would Seth's absence from the wedding lead people to believe and how does Sandy plan to prevent it?
This section contains 944 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)