|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
(b) New England.
(d) New York.
2. What do Tracy and Liz agree on about marriage?
(a) It is not that important.
(b) It is a gyp.
(c) It is way too expensive.
(d) It is not a gyp.
3. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) She saw his car.
(b) He called and told her.
(c) She saw him at the grocery store.
(d) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
4. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
(a) The magazine editor.
(b) The magazine publisher.
(c) The magazine entertainment writer.
(d) The magazine columnist.
5. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Choose Dexter over George.
(b) Trade places with Tracy.
(c) Choose George over Mike.
(d) Spend all of Tracy's money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz tell Mike about Dexter while they wait in the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
3. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
4. Where do Sandy's guests work?
5. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kidd react to Sandy's expose, and what does that say about the character's priorities?
2. What is the interesting interaction between Mike and Sandy at the beginning of Act 1, Part 3?
3. How has Mike changed in Act 3 and why is it significant?
4. How does Dexter respond to Tracy as she makes her entrance in Act 3, and what does he do to encourage her memory of the previous night's events?
5. What would Seth's absence from the wedding lead people to believe and how does Sandy plan to prevent it?
6. What is Dexter's problem with Tracy's pending marriage as he explains before he exits, leaving his wedding present for her?
7. What do the lengths the Lord family is willing to go through say about their priorities?
8. What does Mike say to Tracy after the pre-wedding dinner that she responds to, reminding her of Dexter?
9. How does George view being featured in the magazine, and why does it surprise Tracy?
10. What do Tracy and Seth dispute over before her pre-wedding dinner, and why does it affect Tracy?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)