|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy do when Uncle Willie arrives?
(a) She pretends he is her father.
(b) She scolds him for being late.
(c) She laughs at the way he is dressed.
(d) She pretends he is invisible.
2. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All wedding consultants.
(b) All ex-husbands.
(c) All reporters.
(d) All salespeople.
3. How do Tracy and Margaret react to Sandy's deal with the magazine?
(a) Margaret is angry, Tracy is relieved.
(b) They are both angry.
(c) They are both relieved.
(d) Tracy is angry, Margaret is relieved.
4. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Uncle Billy.
(b) Uncle Larry.
(c) Uncle Willie.
(d) Uncle Harry.
5. What does Uncle Willie offer to show Liz as everyone is dressing for dinner?
(a) A valuable diamond.
(b) An ancient stone collection.
(c) An antique stone toilet.
(d) A rare painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
2. Why doesn't Margaret want Seth to see the article written about him?
3. What does Tracy say to Mike about his writing?
4. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
5. What does Mike ask Sandy about George's story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the discussion Mike and Liz have about people's names?
2. What would Seth's absence from the wedding lead people to believe and how does Sandy plan to prevent it?
3. What is significant about the conversation between Mike and Liz at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
4. What do we learn about George in Act 1, Part 2?
5. What does Tracy intentionally inject into her first conversation with Mike and Liz and why?
6. What examples does Liz use to illustrate her point about the way a name doesn't always reflect character?
7. What does Mike say to Tracy after the pre-wedding dinner that she responds to, reminding her of Dexter?
8. What is Dexter's problem with Tracy's pending marriage as he explains before he exits, leaving his wedding present for her?
9. How does Mike's entrance in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 affect Tracy, and what does she suggest they do?
10. How has Mike changed in Act 3 and why is it significant?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)