|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
2. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
(a) She won't remember anything.
(b) She will want to get married right away.
(c) She will be very angry.
(d) She will not want to marry George.
3. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His family life.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His job.
(d) His intelligence.
4. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(d) The champagne.
5. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she drinks more often.
(b) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
(c) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(d) That she never drinks again.
6. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she needs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His car.
(b) His expertise.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His advice.
7. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
(a) What he is doing there.
(b) When he arrived.
(c) Where Tracy is.
(d) Why he isn't formally dressed.
8. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(d) Uncle Willie.
9. How do Tracy and Sandy describe George's emotional state at the dinner?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was angry.
10. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
(a) Talk him out of his intentions.
(b) Ignore her.
(c) Fight for him.
(d) Talk her out of her intentions.
11. What does Dexter do after striking Mike?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He strikes him again.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He insults him.
12. What excuse does Tracy give for not drinking with the other characters in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) Goddesses don't drink.
(b) She's not thirsty.
(c) She has been drinking too much already.
(d) Brides-to-be don't drink.
13. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Puts it in George's pocket.
(b) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
(c) Denies seeing it.
(d) Returns it to her.
14. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(a) A swim.
(d) Another drink.
15. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
(b) Of course.
(c) Absolutely not.
(d) She refuses to answer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
2. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
3. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
4. What does Dexter mention that causes Tracy to remember what happened the night before?
5. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)