|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He thinks he is a liar.
(c) He doesn't like him.
(d) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
2. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
3. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If there is any more champagne.
(b) If there are any complications.
(c) If Tracy is angry with him.
(d) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
4. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) The wedding.
(c) A certain drink.
5. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
(a) George's attire.
(b) Dexter's gift.
(c) The telegram.
(d) The champagne.
6. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she drinks more often.
(b) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
(c) That she never drinks again.
(d) That she never speaks to Mike again.
7. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His family life.
(d) His job.
8. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
(a) She will want to get married right away.
(b) She will not want to marry George.
(c) She won't remember anything.
(d) She will be very angry.
9. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(c) Uncle Willie.
10. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) They don't match up.
(b) He doesn't have enough money.
(c) They argue too much.
(d) He has too much money.
11. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The Mailman.
(b) The Maid.
(d) The Night Watchman.
12. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
(a) Unbreakable Love.
(b) Unrivaled Love.
(c) True Love.
(d) Real Love.
13. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Dexter.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(d) Tracy with Mike.
14. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It was a mistake.
(b) It was a bad dream.
(c) It really happened
(d) It is incomplete.
15. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The drinks.
(b) The food.
(c) The minister.
(d) The photographs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
2. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
3. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
4. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
5. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)