|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter do with the jewelry he finds?
(a) Hides it in his pocket.
(b) Gives it to Sandy.
(c) Gives it to George.
(d) Hides it in his sock.
2. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
3. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
4. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If there are any complications.
(b) If Tracy is angry with him.
(c) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
(d) If there is any more champagne.
5. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It is incomplete.
(b) It really happened
(c) It was a mistake.
(d) It was a bad dream.
6. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) He is not being truthful.
(b) It is extremely accurate.
(c) He uses an inappropriate tone.
(d) It reminds her of Dexter's.
7. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
(a) Where Tracy is.
(b) What he is doing there.
(c) When he arrived.
(d) Why he isn't formally dressed.
8. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(b) Tracy with Mike.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(d) Tracy with Dexter.
9. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
(b) Casual clothes.
(c) The outfits they will wear for the wedding.
(d) The outfits from the night before.
10. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
11. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Mike's insults.
(b) Mike's compliments.
(c) Dexter's arrival.
(d) George's arrival.
12. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) From afar.
(b) In a jealous way.
(c) In a begrudging way.
(d) In close proximity.
13. What is Tracy drinking at the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
14. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
(a) Normal to handle.
(b) Difficult to handle.
(c) Easy to handle.
(d) Impossible to handle.
15. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) A cigar.
(d) A drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
2. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
4. What does Liz tell Mike about his job with the magazine after hearing Sandy's plan?
5. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)