|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) He has too much money.
(b) He doesn't have enough money.
(c) They argue too much.
(d) They don't match up.
2. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) It is extremely accurate.
(b) It reminds her of Dexter's.
(c) He uses an inappropriate tone.
(d) He is not being truthful.
3. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It is incomplete.
(b) It was a bad dream.
(c) It really happened
(d) It was a mistake.
4. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The bar.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) Tracy's room.
(d) The sitting room.
5. What do George and Dexter argue over before Mike returns in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) What happened at the dinner the night before.
(b) If the wedding will start on time.
(c) What happened between Mike and Tracy.
(d) If the wedding will be cancelled.
6. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Mike's compliments.
(b) Mike's insults.
(c) George's arrival.
(d) Dexter's arrival.
7. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His job.
(b) His family life.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His attitude.
8. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
(a) He wants to publish it.
(b) He is offended by it.
(c) He does not want to publish it.
(d) He doesn't understand it.
9. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
10. What does Tracy see in Dexter's eyes when she talks to him?
11. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The right quotes to use in the article.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
(d) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
12. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Not hitting Mike.
(b) Hitting George.
(c) Finding her jewelry.
(d) Helping her.
13. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
(a) He has been in an accident.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He has been in a fight.
(d) He needs money.
14. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Marrying Dexter instead.
(b) Marrying George anyway.
(c) Calling off the wedding.
(d) Postponing the wedding.
15. How do Tracy and Sandy describe George's emotional state at the dinner?
(a) He was happy.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
3. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
4. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
5. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)