|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
(a) She begins telling jokes.
(b) She apologizes to them.
(c) She begins to cry.
(d) She starts talking and then runs out.
3. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
4. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Postponing the wedding.
(b) Marrying Dexter instead.
(c) Marrying George anyway.
(d) Calling off the wedding.
5. What name does Mike call Tracy that she objects to as they talk on her wedding day?
6. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
7. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(d) Uncle Willie.
8. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
(b) The outfits they will wear for the wedding.
(c) The outfits from the night before.
(d) Casual clothes.
9. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(d) Uncle Willie.
10. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
11. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
(a) To be careful.
(b) To be forgiving.
(c) To be yare.
(d) To be sober.
12. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The drinks.
(b) The photographs.
(c) The minister.
(d) The food.
13. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
(a) She will not want to marry George.
(b) She will be very angry.
(c) She won't remember anything.
(d) She will want to get married right away.
14. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
15. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) A snob.
(b) A saboteur.
(c) A foolish boy.
(d) An angry man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George want to build for Tracy?
2. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
3. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
4. What is Tracy drinking at the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What excuse does Tracy give for not drinking with the other characters in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)