|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bar.
(d) The sitting room.
2. What did Tracy call him about, according to what Dexter tells Uncle Willie?
(a) Cancelling the wedding.
(b) Pre-wedding jitters.
(c) Postponing the wedding.
(d) Hangover advice.
3. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) A drink.
(d) A cigar.
4. Where does Uncle Willie tell everyone to go for the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) To the backyard.
(b) To the guest house.
(c) To the dining room.
(d) To his house.
5. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
6. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) A novel about the wedding.
(b) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(c) A novel about the family.
(d) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
7. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
8. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
(a) Unbreakable Love.
(b) Unrivaled Love.
(c) True Love.
(d) Real Love.
9. What does George tell Dexter he tried to do earlier?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Cancel the wedding.
(c) Postpone the wedding.
(d) Call Tracy.
10. How does Tracy address the guests in the drawing room after she decides not to marry George or Mike?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She apologizes to them.
(c) She starts talking and then runs out.
(d) She begins telling jokes.
11. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(b) He thinks he is a liar.
(c) He likes him.
(d) He doesn't like him.
12. What does Liz say that Mike still has?
(a) A few unanswered questions.
(b) A few bad habits.
(c) A few things to learn.
(d) A few too many past mistakes.
13. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
(a) Because she only drinks it once a year.
(b) Because she drinks too much of it.
(c) Because she always drinks it in moderation.
(d) Because she never drinks it.
14. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It was a mistake.
(b) It is incomplete.
(c) It was a bad dream.
(d) It really happened
15. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
2. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
3. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
4. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
5. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)