|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(c) Uncle Willie.
2. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Marrying George anyway.
(b) Marrying Dexter instead.
(c) Calling off the wedding.
(d) Postponing the wedding.
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(a) Uncle Willie.
4. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Talk her out of her intentions.
(c) Talk him out of his intentions.
(d) Fight for him.
5. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
(a) It is ridiculous.
(b) It is an honor.
(c) It is unacceptable.
(d) It is an invasion of privacy.
6. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
(a) He is quiet.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is insensitive.
(d) He is tolerant.
7. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
(a) Thinking before they act.
(b) Marrying the wrong person.
(c) Learning from other people's mistakes.
(d) Learning from their mistakes.
8. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
(a) A single miss-step.
(b) A pattern of lies.
(c) A pattern of miss-steps.
(d) A lie.
9. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
(a) That she never speaks to Dexter again.
(b) That she never drinks again.
(c) That she never speaks to Mike again.
(d) That she drinks more often.
10. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The right quotes to use in the article.
(d) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
11. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) He doesn't have enough money.
(b) He has too much money.
(c) They argue too much.
(d) They don't match up.
12. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Puts it in George's pocket.
(b) Returns it to her.
(c) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
(d) Denies seeing it.
13. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the afternoon.
(b) Early in the afternoon.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) The middle of the morning.
14. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His family life.
(d) His job.
15. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
(a) It was tasteless.
(b) It was presumptuous.
(c) It was sweet.
(d) It was too little, too late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
2. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
3. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
4. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
5. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)