|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(b) The Mailman.
(c) The Night Watchman.
(d) The Maid.
2. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
(a) Because she is not ready for marriage.
(b) Because he is not ready for marriage.
(c) Because Liz would not like it.
(d) Because they don't hardly know each other.
3. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(b) He thinks he is a liar.
(c) He doesn't like him.
(d) He likes him.
4. How do Tracy and Mike greet each other in Act 3, Part 1?
(d) With a handshake.
5. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
(a) His article.
(b) His poem.
(c) Her personality.
(d) Her wedding.
6. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
(a) That it is tasteless.
(b) That it is amazing.
(c) That it has a lot of class.
(d) That it is better than the one he gave her.
7. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
(a) He is tolerant.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is quiet.
(d) He is insensitive.
8. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(a) Uncle Willie.
9. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
(a) It was too little, too late.
(b) It was tasteless.
(c) It was sweet.
(d) It was presumptuous.
10. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(a) Another drink.
(b) A swim.
11. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
(b) Of course.
(c) Absolutely not.
(d) She refuses to answer.
12. What does Tracy see in Dexter's eyes when she talks to him?
13. What does Dinah comment on as she looks at the drawing room on the day of the wedding?
(a) The amount of food.
(b) The decorations.
(c) The amount of people there.
(d) The presents.
14. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Postponing the wedding.
(b) Calling off the wedding.
(c) Marrying George anyway.
(d) Marrying Dexter instead.
15. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He needs money.
(c) He has been in a fight.
(d) He has been in an accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George want to build for Tracy?
2. Who does George blame for the breakup of the wedding?
3. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
4. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
5. What do George and Dexter argue over before Mike returns in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)