|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
(a) Repaint it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Give it away.
(d) Rename it.
2. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(a) A swim.
(d) Another drink.
3. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) In a jealous way.
(b) In close proximity.
(c) From afar.
(d) In a begrudging way.
4. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The food.
(b) The drinks.
(c) The photographs.
(d) The minister.
5. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Mike.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(d) Tracy with Dexter.
6. What does Kidd think of Sandy's expose?
(a) He wants to publish it.
(b) He is offended by it.
(c) He does not want to publish it.
(d) He doesn't understand it.
7. What does Liz explain caused Tracy to act the way she did the night before?
(a) The champagne.
8. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
(a) Impossible to handle.
(b) Easy to handle.
(c) Normal to handle.
(d) Difficult to handle.
9. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
(a) Stop talking.
(b) Talk about Dexter.
(c) Talk about George.
(d) Change the subject.
10. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
11. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
(a) Her personality.
(b) His poem.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) His article.
12. What important piece of information does Dinah share with Tracy in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What she heard the night before.
(b) What Dexter said earlier.
(c) What Uncle Willie said earlier.
(d) What she saw the night before.
13. Who does George blame for the breakup of the wedding?
14. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) He has too much money.
(b) They don't match up.
(c) He doesn't have enough money.
(d) They argue too much.
15. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) A snob.
(b) An angry man.
(c) A foolish boy.
(d) A saboteur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
2. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
3. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
4. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
5. How does Tracy react when she learns that Dexter is aware of what happened the night before?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)