|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
(a) He has too much money.
(b) They don't match up.
(c) He doesn't have enough money.
(d) They argue too much.
2. What does George want to build for Tracy?
(a) A table.
(b) A boat.
(c) A house.
(d) A car.
3. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) A perfect human.
(b) More than human.
(c) Only human.
(d) Less than human.
4. What does Liz say that Mike still has?
(a) A few bad habits.
(b) A few too many past mistakes.
(c) A few unanswered questions.
(d) A few things to learn.
5. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
6. Although he does not agree with her assessment, what does Tracy apologize to Seth for on the day of the wedding?
(a) Being a disappointment.
(b) Being so happy about the article.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being so deceitful about the article.
7. What does Dexter suggest about what Dinah saw?
(a) It really happened
(b) It was a mistake.
(c) It is incomplete.
(d) It was a bad dream.
8. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(c) Uncle Willie.
9. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
(a) He has been in a fight.
(b) He has been in an accident.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He needs money.
10. What does Dexter tell Tracy will make her feel better in Act 3, Part 2?
(b) A certain drink.
(c) The wedding.
11. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(a) Uncle Willie.
12. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
(a) His own selfishness.
(b) His own stubbornness.
(c) Tracy's temper.
(d) Tracy's side.
13. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The right quotes to use in the article.
(d) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
14. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
(a) George's attire.
(b) Dexter's gift.
(c) The telegram.
(d) The champagne.
15. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
(a) To be careful.
(b) To be forgiving.
(c) To be sober.
(d) To be yare.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
2. What is George demanding in the note he sends to Tracy before the wedding?
3. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
4. How does Tracy react when she learns that Dexter is aware of what happened the night before?
5. What does George insist happens after the wedding, making Tracy angry?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)