|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
(a) It is unacceptable.
(b) It is an honor.
(c) It is ridiculous.
(d) It is an invasion of privacy.
2. What does Liz say that Mike still has?
(a) A few bad habits.
(b) A few things to learn.
(c) A few unanswered questions.
(d) A few too many past mistakes.
3. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(a) Uncle Willie.
4. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
(a) Talk about George.
(b) Change the subject.
(c) Stop talking.
(d) Talk about Dexter.
5. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
(a) Like a football player.
(b) Like a baseball player.
(c) Like a tennis player.
(d) Like a soccer player.
6. What tone does the poem Mike has written about Sidney Kidd have?
7. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
(a) A single miss-step.
(b) A pattern of lies.
(c) A lie.
(d) A pattern of miss-steps.
8. What does Tracy think she hears as she and Sandy are talking about Mike's feelings for her?
(a) The doorbell.
(b) Someone yelling.
(c) A knock at the door.
(d) The telephone.
9. What does Tracy say she feels like as The Philadelphia Story ends?
(a) A human being.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) A loving wife.
(d) A lucky woman.
10. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) In close proximity.
(b) From afar.
(c) In a begrudging way.
(d) In a jealous way.
11. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
(a) Sell it.
(b) Rename it.
(c) Give it away.
(d) Repaint it.
12. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Fight for him.
(c) Talk her out of her intentions.
(d) Talk him out of his intentions.
13. What does George tell Dexter he tried to do earlier?
(a) Postpone the wedding.
(b) Have him arrested.
(c) Call Tracy.
(d) Cancel the wedding.
14. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
15. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
2. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
3. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
4. Why does Mike tell Tracy that she should not marry George?
5. What is Tracy drinking at the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)