|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(b) He doesn't like him.
(c) He thinks he is a liar.
(d) He likes him.
2. What causes Liz and Mike to realize what is going on at the Lord house?
(a) The champagne.
(b) Dexter's gift.
(c) George's attire.
(d) The telegram.
3. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) If Tracy is angry with him.
(b) If Tracy wants to talk to him.
(c) If there are any complications.
(d) If there is any more champagne.
4. What does Tracy suggest would wake her and Mike up?
(b) A swim.
(d) Another drink.
5. What is Mike doing as George and Dexter see him on the morning of the wedding?
(a) Running with Tracy.
(b) Holding Tracy up as she stumbles.
(c) Laughing with Tracy.
(d) Carrying Tracy.
6. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
7. How do Tracy and Sandy describe George's emotional state at the dinner?
(a) He was sad.
(b) He was happy.
(c) He was excited.
(d) He was angry.
8. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 take place?
(a) The middle of the afternoon.
(b) Early in the afternoon.
(c) Early in the morning.
(d) The middle of the morning.
9. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
(a) His poem.
(b) Her personality.
(c) Her wedding.
(d) His article.
10. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
11. What does Dexter call Tracy in his attempt to explain her to George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) More than human.
(b) Only human.
(c) Less than human.
(d) A perfect human.
12. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
(a) She refuses to answer.
(b) Of course.
(d) Absolutely not.
13. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
14. Where does Dexter give Mike directions to as he waits with George in Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) The bar.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The sitting room.
15. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
(a) Difficult to handle.
(b) Impossible to handle.
(c) Easy to handle.
(d) Normal to handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dexter say is likely to happen when Tracy awakes?
2. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
3. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
4. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
5. What is George not willing consider, according to Dexter?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)