|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes it was George that got hit at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
(a) The Maid.
(b) The Night Watchman.
(c) The Mailman.
2. What does George want to build for Tracy?
(a) A house.
(b) A boat.
(c) A table.
(d) A car.
3. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
(d) The right quotes to use in the article.
4. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What do George and Dexter argue over before Mike returns in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) What happened between Mike and Tracy.
(b) What happened at the dinner the night before.
(c) If the wedding will be cancelled.
(d) If the wedding will start on time.
6. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
(a) Talk about George.
(b) Stop talking.
(c) Talk about Dexter.
(d) Change the subject.
7. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(b) Uncle Willie.
8. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she needs in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) His advice.
(b) His expertise.
(c) His car.
(d) His wallet.
9. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Mike.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(d) Tracy with Dexter.
10. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Why she doesn't normally wear watches.
(b) How late she is for the wedding.
(c) What might have happened between them the night before.
(d) What might not have happened between them the night before.
11. What is Sandy carrying in the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 2?
12. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
(a) It is an honor.
(b) It is an invasion of privacy.
(c) It is unacceptable.
(d) It is ridiculous.
13. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
(a) That it has a lot of class.
(b) That it is amazing.
(c) That it is better than the one he gave her.
(d) That it is tasteless.
14. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
(a) It was presumptuous.
(b) It was tasteless.
(c) It was sweet.
(d) It was too little, too late.
15. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Hitting George.
(b) Helping her.
(c) Finding her jewelry.
(d) Not hitting Mike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz answer when Sandy asks if she is in love with Mike?
2. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
3. What does Tracy notice about Mike that is different as she talks with him in the first part of Act 3?
4. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
5. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)