|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter tell Tracy people are better off from?
(a) Learning from their mistakes.
(b) Marrying the wrong person.
(c) Thinking before they act.
(d) Learning from other people's mistakes.
2. What does George think of being included in a magazine article?
(a) It is an honor.
(b) It is ridiculous.
(c) It is unacceptable.
(d) It is an invasion of privacy.
3. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 take place?
(a) Early in the morning.
(b) Early in the afternoon.
(c) The middle of the morning.
(d) The middle of the afternoon.
4. What does George think about Dexter's gift to Tracy?
(a) That it has a lot of class.
(b) That it is tasteless.
(c) That it is better than the one he gave her.
(d) That it is amazing.
5. What does Tracy see in Dexter's eyes when she talks to him?
6. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
(a) A pattern of lies.
(b) A pattern of miss-steps.
(c) A single miss-step.
(d) A lie.
7. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) An angry man.
(b) A saboteur.
(c) A foolish boy.
(d) A snob.
8. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
(b) More of a problem.
(c) More of a person.
9. What does Tracy envy about Sandy, as she admits in the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) His family life.
(b) His job.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His intelligence.
10. What does Tracy think of Dexter's wedding present, as she reveals to him in the final act?
(a) It was tasteless.
(b) It was presumptuous.
(c) It was too little, too late.
(d) It was sweet.
11. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(c) Uncle Willie.
12. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
(b) A novel about the family.
(c) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(d) A novel about the wedding.
13. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
(a) Puts it in George's pocket.
(b) Returns it to her.
(c) Denies seeing it.
(d) Puts it in Mike's pocket.
14. What does George tell Dexter he tried to do earlier?
(a) Cancel the wedding.
(b) Call Tracy.
(c) Have him arrested.
(d) Postpone the wedding.
15. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
4. What does Tracy tell Mike he needs more of while they are talking about her pending marriage?
5. What does Tracy tell the maid to do with Dexter's present?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)