|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah tell Uncle Willie she saw?
(a) Tracy with Dexter.
(b) Tracy talking to herself about Mike.
(c) Tracy talking to herself about Dexter.
(d) Tracy with Mike.
2. Why does Sandy tell Sidney Kidd that Mike is asking for him?
(a) He has been in a fight.
(b) He needs money.
(c) He has been in an accident.
(d) He is drunk.
3. What excuse does Tracy give for not drinking with the other characters in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
(a) She's not thirsty.
(b) Brides-to-be don't drink.
(c) She has been drinking too much already.
(d) Goddesses don't drink.
4. What does Tracy say she is as a result of the previous night's events?
(c) More of a problem.
(d) More of a person.
5. Who is Margaret looking for as she interrupts Tracy and Dinah's conversation?
(a) Uncle Willie.
6. What is Tracy planning on doing when Mike suggests she should not marry George?
(a) Calling off the wedding.
(b) Postponing the wedding.
(c) Marrying George anyway.
(d) Marrying Dexter instead.
7. What does Mike tell Tracy he has lost interest in since the night before?
(a) Her personality.
(b) His poem.
(c) His article.
(d) Her wedding.
8. What time of day does Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1 take place?
(a) Early in the afternoon.
(b) The middle of the morning.
(c) The middle of the afternoon.
(d) Early in the morning.
9. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The photographs.
(b) The food.
(c) The minister.
(d) The drinks.
10. What does Tracy thank Dexter for as she is getting ready for the wedding?
(a) Not hitting Mike.
(b) Finding her jewelry.
(c) Helping her.
(d) Hitting George.
11. Why does Tracy refuse to marry Mike?
(a) Because he is not ready for marriage.
(b) Because they don't hardly know each other.
(c) Because she is not ready for marriage.
(d) Because Liz would not like it.
12. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
(a) In a begrudging way.
(b) In close proximity.
(c) In a jealous way.
(d) From afar.
13. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(b) A novel about the family.
(c) A novel about the wedding.
(d) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
14. What is Dexter planning to do with the boat he built?
(a) Rename it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Repaint it.
(d) Give it away.
15. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
(a) Talk him out of his intentions.
(b) Fight for him.
(c) Talk her out of her intentions.
(d) Ignore her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
2. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
3. What doesn't ruin virtue, according to Dexter?
4. What does Tracy try to do when her conversation with Mike reminds her of Dexter?
5. What does Tracy promise Dexter at the end of Act 3, Part 2?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)