|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
(a) Young, rich, and irresponsible.
(b) Young, rich, and ignorant.
(c) Young, rich, and intelligent.
(d) Young, rich, and voracious.
2. What does Sandy suggest might happen if Mike and Liz get to know the family?
(a) They will never want to be like them.
(b) They will find out how decent the family is.
(c) They will want to be just like them.
(d) They will find out how deceptive the family is.
3. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) How quiet the house is.
(b) How small the house is.
(c) The amount of rooms.
(d) The noise in the house.
4. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
5. Which one of Mike's stories does Tracy remark on?
(a) The Rich and Clueless.
(b) The Rich and Mighty.
(c) The Rich and Powerful.
(d) The Rich and Famous.
6. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
(a) Copyright Infringement.
7. What do Tracy, Margaret, Sandy, and Dinah talk about as the second part of Act 1 begins?
(a) Sandy's family and wedding present.
(b) Sandy's lack of enthusiasm for the wedding.
(c) Sandy's appreciation for Dexter being back in town.
(d) Sandy's family and how he forgot to get a wedding present.
8. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The patio.
(b) The roof.
(c) The basement.
(d) The neighbor's house.
9. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(b) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
(c) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(d) That Kidd works them too hard.
10. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
(a) To do a story on Tracy's husband-to-be George.
(b) To do a feature on Tracy's divorce.
(c) To do a story about Tracy's ex-husband Dexter.
(d) To do a feature on Tracy's wedding.
11. What have Margaret and Tracy not had very much success in, according to Margaret?
(a) Being patient.
(b) Picking out wedding presents.
(c) Being wives.
(d) Learning from mistakes.
12. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(b) Choose Dexter over George.
(c) Choose George over Mike.
(d) Trade places with Tracy.
13. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
(b) New York.
(d) New England.
14. What is Tracy writing in the beginning of the play?
(a) Thank-you notes.
(c) A letter to a friend.
(d) A passage in a diary.
15. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
(a) The letter Sandy sent him.
(b) The phone call from Dinah.
(c) The invitation from Tracy.
(d) The article Sandy sent him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth tell Margaret he can sense?
2. What does Tracy ask Mike to do as he is getting ready to leave?
3. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
4. How many times does Liz tell Tracy she has been married?
5. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)