|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Liz tell Tracy she has been married?
(d) Three times.
2. Who does Uncle Willie suggest he might invite to the wedding?
(a) His actress friend from Connecticut.
(b) His dancer friend from New York.
(c) His actress friend from New York.
(d) His dancer friend from Connecticut.
3. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
(d) A tray.
4. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) From a friend.
(c) The store.
(d) Sandy's room.
5. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) She saw him at the grocery store.
(b) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(c) He called and told her.
(d) She saw his car.
6. What does Dexter leave on the table as he exits Tracy's pre-wedding dinner?
(a) His watch.
(b) Her wedding present.
(c) His wallet.
(d) Her engagement ring.
7. What do Mike and Liz comment on about Dinah?
(a) She is the family idiot.
(b) She is nothing like Tracy.
(c) She is exactly like Tracy.
(d) She is the family genius.
8. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
(a) The silverware on the table.
(b) The antique plate collection.
(c) The wedding gifts.
(d) The magazine collection.
9. Why doesn't Margaret want Seth to see the article written about him?
(a) He will like it.
(b) He will become upset.
(c) He will blame her.
(d) He will become famous.
10. What does Tracy ask Dinah to help her with at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Folding laundry.
(b) Preparing lunch.
(c) Carrying magazines.
(d) The seating arrangement.
11. How does Dinah feel about Tracy's marriage?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She prefers Dexter.
(c) She is excited about it.
(d) She is dreading it.
12. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
13. Where is George staying?
(a) In the room above the garage.
(b) In the upstairs guest room.
(c) In the guest cottage.
(d) In the downstairs guest room.
14. Where does George work?
(a) In a factory.
(b) In a field.
(c) In a mine.
(d) In a stock room.
15. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(b) A goddess.
(d) A hypocrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
2. What does Dinah tell Dexter at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
3. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
4. What is it about Tracy that has kept her from inviting Seth to the wedding, according to Margaret?
5. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)