|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dinah feel about Tracy's marriage?
(a) She prefers Dexter.
(b) She is dreading it.
(c) She is confused by it.
(d) She is excited about it.
2. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(b) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
(c) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(d) That Kidd works them too hard.
3. How does Tracy ask about Sandy's guests in Act 1, Part 2?
4. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
(b) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(c) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
(d) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
5. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A goddess.
6. Where is George staying?
(a) In the guest cottage.
(b) In the upstairs guest room.
(c) In the downstairs guest room.
(d) In the room above the garage.
7. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
(a) He is in over his head.
(b) He is a man of the misfortunate.
(c) He is a man of the people.
(d) He is not good enough for Tracy.
8. What comment does Liz make about Mike's birth name?
(a) It is too common.
(b) It is easy to remember.
(c) It is easy to forget.
(d) It is not very common.
9. What do Margaret and Tracy think about her upcoming marriage?
(a) It will be a surprise.
(b) She will be miserable.
(c) She will be happy.
(d) It will be like her first marriage.
10. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(b) Planning weddings.
11. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
(a) The invitation from Tracy.
(b) The article Sandy sent him.
(c) The phone call from Dinah.
(d) The letter Sandy sent him.
12. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) From a friend.
(c) Sandy's room.
(d) The store.
13. What does Sandy comment on as he greets Mike?
(a) Mike's magnetic personality.
(b) Mike's friendliness.
(c) Mike's quiet demeanor.
(d) Mike's hostile attitude.
14. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Choose Dexter over George.
(b) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(c) Trade places with Tracy.
(d) Choose George over Mike.
15. Where does the play open?
(a) The Lord front porch.
(b) The Lord patio.
(c) The Lord sitting room.
(d) The Lord kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
2. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
3. What does Mike say he opposes?
4. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
5. What does Tracy say to Mike about his writing?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)