|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy do when Uncle Willie arrives?
(a) She pretends he is her father.
(b) She laughs at the way he is dressed.
(c) She pretends he is invisible.
(d) She scolds him for being late.
2. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
(a) How long ago they met.
(b) What Dexter thinks about them.
(c) Why it took them so long to meet.
(d) How they met.
3. What is Liz's feeling about Tracy before the two meet?
(a) She loathes her.
(b) She doesn't understand her.
(c) She is scared of her.
(d) She pities her.
4. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
(a) A picture of divorce.
(b) A picture of marriage.
(c) A picture of Dexter.
(d) A picture of family life.
5. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
(b) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
(c) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(d) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
6. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(c) Planning weddings.
7. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Tracy's room.
(b) From a friend.
(c) The store.
(d) Sandy's room.
8. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
(a) The phone call from Dinah.
(b) The letter Sandy sent him.
(c) The article Sandy sent him.
(d) The invitation from Tracy.
9. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
(a) The room above the garage.
(b) Her cabin.
(c) Her cottage.
(d) The guest room.
10. What does Margaret credit Seth for at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The article about George.
(b) Their confusion.
(c) The attitude of Mike and Liz.
(d) Their trouble.
11. Where does George work?
(a) In a field.
(b) In a factory.
(c) In a stock room.
(d) In a mine.
12. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is not surprised.
(c) He is livid.
(d) He doesn't notice it.
13. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
(a) His relationship with a dancer in New York.
(b) His relationship with a dancer in Connecticut.
(c) His relationship with an actress from New York.
(d) His relationship with an actress from Connecticut.
14. What does Mike say he opposes?
(a) Everything the Lords stand for.
(c) Everything the Lords oppose.
(d) Second marriages.
15. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
(a) A tray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
2. What does Margaret apologize for when first meeting Mike and Liz?
3. What does Dinah tell Dexter at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
4. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
5. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)