|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike ask Sandy about George's story?
(a) Why it took so long.
(b) How long it took to happen.
(c) If it is true.
(d) If the family is proud of him.
2. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
(a) That he will be upset.
(b) That he will like it.
(c) That he will be famous.
(d) That he will blame Margaret.
3. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The way they talk.
(b) The questions they are asking him.
(c) The coal dust on his clothes.
(d) The way Tracy is acting.
4. Where is George staying?
(a) In the downstairs guest room.
(b) In the guest cottage.
(c) In the upstairs guest room.
(d) In the room above the garage.
5. What do Margaret and Tracy think about her upcoming marriage?
(a) It will be like her first marriage.
(b) It will be a surprise.
(c) She will be miserable.
(d) She will be happy.
6. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
(a) His previous marriage.
(b) His previous job.
(c) The article written about him.
(d) The way they greeted him.
7. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
8. Who does Uncle Willie suggest he might invite to the wedding?
(a) His dancer friend from Connecticut.
(b) His dancer friend from New York.
(c) His actress friend from Connecticut.
(d) His actress friend from New York.
9. What does Dinah ask Margaret about Tracy and Dexter?
(a) If Tracy left him without saying anything.
(b) If Tracy hit him.
(c) If Dexter left her without saying anything.
(d) If Dexter hit her.
10. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
(b) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(c) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
(d) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
11. What does Uncle Willie offer to Liz as he enters with Seth?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A rose.
(c) A drink.
(d) A tulip.
12. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The amount of rooms.
(b) How small the house is.
(c) How quiet the house is.
(d) The noise in the house.
13. What does Uncle Willie offer to show Liz as everyone is dressing for dinner?
(a) An antique stone toilet.
(b) A valuable diamond.
(c) A rare painting.
(d) An ancient stone collection.
14. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A hypocrite.
15. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
2. What does Sandy suggest might happen if Mike and Liz get to know the family?
3. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
4. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
5. What was the only trouble Dexter gave her, according to Tracy?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)