|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
(a) He is in over his head.
(b) He is a man of the people.
(c) He is not good enough for Tracy.
(d) He is a man of the misfortunate.
2. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The neighbor's house.
(b) The patio.
(c) The basement.
(d) The roof.
3. What do Margaret and Tracy think about her upcoming marriage?
(a) She will be happy.
(b) She will be miserable.
(c) It will be a surprise.
(d) It will be like her first marriage.
4. What do Mike and Liz comment on about Dinah?
(a) She is exactly like Tracy.
(b) She is the family idiot.
(c) She is nothing like Tracy.
(d) She is the family genius.
5. What does Tracy ask Mike to do as he is getting ready to leave?
(a) To shut the door on his way out.
(b) To bring her a glass of water.
(c) To hurry up.
(d) To stay.
6. Where does George work?
(a) In a mine.
(b) In a stock room.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a factory.
7. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
(a) That he will blame Margaret.
(b) That he will be famous.
(c) That he will like it.
(d) That he will be upset.
8. How do Tracy and Margaret react to Sandy's deal with the magazine?
(a) Margaret is angry, Tracy is relieved.
(b) They are both relieved.
(c) They are both angry.
(d) Tracy is angry, Margaret is relieved.
9. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
(a) She corrects her.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She covers her ears.
(d) She talks over her.
10. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
(c) Copyright Infringement.
11. What does Dinah tell Dexter at the end of Act 1, Part 1?
(a) Tracy still has feelings for him.
(b) Tracy has invited him to lunch.
(c) Tracy doesn't know he is back in town.
(d) Tracy never wants to see him again.
12. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
(a) His previous job.
(b) The way they greeted him.
(c) His previous marriage.
(d) The article written about him.
13. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) She saw his car.
(b) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(c) She saw him at the grocery store.
(d) He called and told her.
14. Which one of Mike's stories does Tracy remark on?
(a) The Rich and Clueless.
(b) The Rich and Powerful.
(c) The Rich and Famous.
(d) The Rich and Mighty.
15. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
(a) Young, rich, and irresponsible.
(b) Young, rich, and voracious.
(c) Young, rich, and ignorant.
(d) Young, rich, and intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
2. What does Seth tell Margaret he can sense?
3. Where is George staying?
4. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
5. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)