|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz's feeling about Tracy before the two meet?
(a) She loathes her.
(b) She pities her.
(c) She doesn't understand her.
(d) She is scared of her.
2. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
(a) The guest room.
(b) Her cottage.
(c) The room above the garage.
(d) Her cabin.
3. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
4. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All salespeople.
(b) All wedding consultants.
(c) All reporters.
(d) All ex-husbands.
5. Why does Sandy tell Liz the family doesn't know their reason for being there?
(a) It is more pleasant.
(b) They have too much to worry about already.
(c) It is more amusing.
(d) They wouldn't understand.
6. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Take the pictures.
(c) Hand out programs.
(d) Throw the rice.
7. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(b) Planning weddings.
8. What are the writer and photographer not aware of?
(a) That the family is still deciding about the article.
(b) That the family disapproves of them being there.
(c) That the family wants the article published.
(d) That the family knows their purpose for being there.
9. What does Dexter wonder at the end of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) Why Tracy left him.
(b) Why Tracy and George are getting married.
(c) Why Tracy didn't tell him about her upcoming marriage.
(d) Why Tracy stayed with him so long.
10. What does Margaret credit Seth for at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The article about George.
(b) The attitude of Mike and Liz.
(c) Their confusion.
(d) Their trouble.
11. What does Seth say in response to Uncle Willie's suggestion for his guest invite?
(a) It will not matter at all.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It would put rumors to rest.
(d) It would start too many rumors.
12. Where do Sandy's guests work?
(a) At the local store.
(b) With Dexter.
(c) At the bank.
(d) At the magazine.
13. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The coal dust on his clothes.
(b) The way they talk.
(c) The way Tracy is acting.
(d) The questions they are asking him.
14. What do Margaret and Tracy think about her upcoming marriage?
(a) She will be happy.
(b) It will be like her first marriage.
(c) It will be a surprise.
(d) She will be miserable.
15. What does Margaret tell Dexter when he arrives at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) To talk to Tracy.
(b) To make himself at home.
(c) To stay away from Tracy.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
2. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
3. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
4. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
5. What is it about Tracy that has kept her from inviting Seth to the wedding, according to Margaret?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)