|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret credit Seth for at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The attitude of Mike and Liz.
(b) Their confusion.
(c) Their trouble.
(d) The article about George.
2. How many times does Liz tell Tracy she has been married?
(c) Three times.
3. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) She saw his car.
(b) He called and told her.
(c) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(d) She saw him at the grocery store.
4. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat.
5. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A goddess.
6. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
(a) A mask to protect himself.
(b) A commendable trait.
(c) A double-edged sword.
(d) A mysterious trait.
7. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
8. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
(a) She covers her ears.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She talks over her.
(d) She corrects her.
9. How does Tracy indicate she should ask Dexter to lunch?
10. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
(a) The magazine entertainment writer.
(b) The magazine columnist.
(c) The magazine publisher.
(d) The magazine editor.
11. What talent does Liz have, as revealed by Mike to Tracy?
(d) Planning weddings.
12. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
13. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
(a) The wedding gifts.
(b) The silverware on the table.
(c) The antique plate collection.
(d) The magazine collection.
14. How does Dinah introduce herself to Mike and Liz?
(c) In passing.
15. Where do Sandy's guests work?
(a) At the bank.
(b) With Dexter.
(c) At the magazine.
(d) At the local store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
2. What does Liz tell Mike about Dexter while they wait in the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
3. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
4. Where does George work?
5. What comment does Liz make about Mike's birth name?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)