|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liz's feeling about Tracy before the two meet?
(a) She doesn't understand her.
(b) She is scared of her.
(c) She loathes her.
(d) She pities her.
2. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The basement.
(b) The roof.
(c) The neighbor's house.
(d) The patio.
3. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
(a) His relationship with an actress from Connecticut.
(b) His relationship with a dancer in Connecticut.
(c) His relationship with an actress from New York.
(d) His relationship with a dancer in New York.
4. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All wedding consultants.
(b) All reporters.
(c) All ex-husbands.
(d) All salespeople.
5. What was the only trouble Dexter gave her, according to Tracy?
(a) Marrying her.
(b) Talking to her too much.
(c) Divorcing her.
(d) Ignoring her too much.
6. What comment does Liz make about Mike's birth name?
(a) It is too common.
(b) It is easy to remember.
(c) It is easy to forget.
(d) It is not very common.
7. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
(a) Copyright Infringement.
8. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
(a) He is a man of the misfortunate.
(b) He is in over his head.
(c) He is a man of the people.
(d) He is not good enough for Tracy.
9. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
(a) The phone call from Dinah.
(b) The invitation from Tracy.
(c) The letter Sandy sent him.
(d) The article Sandy sent him.
10. How does Tracy indicate she should ask Dexter to lunch?
11. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(b) She saw him at the grocery store.
(c) She saw his car.
(d) He called and told her.
12. What is Tracy writing in the beginning of the play?
(a) A letter to a friend.
(b) Thank-you notes.
(d) A passage in a diary.
13. What do Margaret and Tracy think about her upcoming marriage?
(a) She will be miserable.
(b) She will be happy.
(c) It will be a surprise.
(d) It will be like her first marriage.
14. Where does the play open?
(a) The Lord front porch.
(b) The Lord sitting room.
(c) The Lord kitchen.
(d) The Lord patio.
15. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A coat.
(b) A hat.
(c) A book.
(d) A picture frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
2. Who does Uncle Willie suggest he might invite to the wedding?
3. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
4. How does Tracy ask about Sandy's guests in Act 1, Part 2?
5. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)