|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(b) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(c) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
(d) That Kidd works them too hard.
2. What does Dexter leave on the table as he exits Tracy's pre-wedding dinner?
(a) His watch.
(b) Her wedding present.
(c) His wallet.
(d) Her engagement ring.
3. What is Tracy writing in the beginning of the play?
(b) A passage in a diary.
(c) A letter to a friend.
(d) Thank-you notes.
4. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
(a) A picture of divorce.
(b) A picture of family life.
(c) A picture of Dexter.
(d) A picture of marriage.
5. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The neighbor's house.
(b) The basement.
(c) The patio.
(d) The roof.
6. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
(a) The magazine.
(b) The library.
(c) The police.
(d) The bank.
7. What comment does Liz make about Mike's birth name?
(a) It is too common.
(b) It is easy to forget.
(c) It is not very common.
(d) It is easy to remember.
8. According to Dexter, what caused his drinking problem to get worse?
(a) Tracy leaving him.
(b) Tracy's unrealistic expectations.
(c) Tracy's cruelty.
(d) Tracy refusing to leave.
9. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(b) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
(c) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
(d) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
10. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
(a) To do a story about Tracy's ex-husband Dexter.
(b) To do a story on Tracy's husband-to-be George.
(c) To do a feature on Tracy's divorce.
(d) To do a feature on Tracy's wedding.
11. Why doesn't Margaret want Seth to see the article written about him?
(a) He will like it.
(b) He will become famous.
(c) He will blame her.
(d) He will become upset.
12. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
(a) The guest room.
(b) Her cottage.
(c) Her cabin.
(d) The room above the garage.
13. What does Mike ask Sandy about George's story?
(a) If the family is proud of him.
(b) How long it took to happen.
(c) Why it took so long.
(d) If it is true.
14. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Trade places with Tracy.
(b) Choose George over Mike.
(c) Choose Dexter over George.
(d) Spend all of Tracy's money.
15. What does Tracy ask Mike to do as he is getting ready to leave?
(a) To hurry up.
(b) To shut the door on his way out.
(c) To stay.
(d) To bring her a glass of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
2. What is Liz surprised to see in the Lord home after Sandy leaves?
3. Where is George staying?
4. What does Tracy ask Dinah to help her with at the beginning of Act 1, Part 2?
5. What foreign language is Dinah speaking around Mike and Liz?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)