|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
2. Where is George staying?
(a) In the upstairs guest room.
(b) In the downstairs guest room.
(c) In the guest cottage.
(d) In the room above the garage.
3. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
(b) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
(c) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(d) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
4. What foreign language is Dinah speaking around Mike and Liz?
5. What do Mike and Liz comment on about Dinah?
(a) She is nothing like Tracy.
(b) She is the family genius.
(c) She is the family idiot.
(d) She is exactly like Tracy.
6. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
(b) A tray.
7. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
(a) A picture of divorce.
(b) A picture of Dexter.
(c) A picture of family life.
(d) A picture of marriage.
8. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
(a) Why it took them so long to meet.
(b) How long ago they met.
(c) What Dexter thinks about them.
(d) How they met.
9. Where does the play open?
(a) The Lord patio.
(b) The Lord kitchen.
(c) The Lord sitting room.
(d) The Lord front porch.
10. What does Seth tell Margaret he can sense?
(a) Tracy's joy at seeing Dexter.
(b) Tracy's resentment.
(c) Tracy's joy at seeing him.
(d) Tracy's inability to make a decision.
11. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
(a) The library.
(b) The magazine.
(c) The bank.
(d) The police.
12. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
(a) She talks over her.
(b) She corrects her.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She covers her ears.
13. Who does Tracy pair up with as the family and guests are getting ready for lunch?
14. Which one of Mike's stories does Tracy remark on?
(a) The Rich and Mighty.
(b) The Rich and Powerful.
(c) The Rich and Famous.
(d) The Rich and Clueless.
15. What does Uncle Willie offer to Liz as he enters with Seth?
(a) A drink.
(b) A cigar.
(c) A rose.
(d) A tulip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
2. What does Tracy ask Mike to do as he is getting ready to leave?
3. What does Mike wonder about Dexter during his first visit to the Lord's house?
4. What do Tracy, Margaret, Sandy, and Dinah talk about as the second part of Act 1 begins?
5. What is Liz's feeling about Tracy before the two meet?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)