|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What foreign language is Dinah speaking around Mike and Liz?
2. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
3. Where does George work?
(a) In a field.
(b) In a factory.
(c) In a mine.
(d) In a stock room.
4. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
(a) That he will like it.
(b) That he will be famous.
(c) That he will blame Margaret.
(d) That he will be upset.
5. What does Mike say he opposes?
(a) Everything the Lords oppose.
(c) Everything the Lords stand for.
(d) Second marriages.
6. What is it about Tracy that has kept her from inviting Seth to the wedding, according to Margaret?
(a) Her high standards.
(b) Her vindictiveness.
(c) Her rudeness.
(d) Her forgetfulness.
7. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
(a) He is livid.
(b) He doesn't notice it.
(c) He is not surprised.
(d) He is surprised.
8. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
(a) The magazine editor.
(b) The magazine columnist.
(c) The magazine publisher.
(d) The magazine entertainment writer.
9. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
(a) A picture of family life.
(b) A picture of marriage.
(c) A picture of divorce.
(d) A picture of Dexter.
10. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
(a) A double-edged sword.
(b) A commendable trait.
(c) A mask to protect himself.
(d) A mysterious trait.
11. What does Mike deny to Liz at the start of Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) He finds Tracy attractive.
(b) He finds Tracy rude.
(c) He finds Tracy annoying.
(d) He finds Tracy repulsive.
12. Where is George staying?
(a) In the room above the garage.
(b) In the guest cottage.
(c) In the upstairs guest room.
(d) In the downstairs guest room.
13. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A hypocrite.
14. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A coat.
15. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
(b) Copyright Infringement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
2. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
3. What does Uncle Willie offer to show Liz as everyone is dressing for dinner?
4. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
5. How does Dinah introduce herself to Mike and Liz?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)