|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(b) A hypocrite.
(d) A goddess.
2. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(b) She saw his car.
(c) She saw him at the grocery store.
(d) He called and told her.
3. Where does George work?
(a) In a stock room.
(b) In a factory.
(c) In a mine.
(d) In a field.
4. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
5. What does Tracy say to Mike about his writing?
(a) She has him totally figured out.
(b) She cannot figure him out.
(c) She does not like his stories.
(d) She thinks his stories are too short.
6. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A hat.
(b) A coat.
(c) A picture frame.
(d) A book.
7. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
(a) The store.
(b) Tracy's room.
(c) Sandy's room.
(d) From a friend.
8. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
(a) The article written about him.
(b) His previous job.
(c) His previous marriage.
(d) The way they greeted him.
9. What does Sandy suggest might happen if Mike and Liz get to know the family?
(a) They will never want to be like them.
(b) They will want to be just like them.
(c) They will find out how deceptive the family is.
(d) They will find out how decent the family is.
10. How does Dinah feel about Tracy's marriage?
(a) She is dreading it.
(b) She is confused by it.
(c) She is excited about it.
(d) She prefers Dexter.
11. What does Liz tell Mike about Dexter while they wait in the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) He is in.
(b) He is the one Tracy really wants to be with.
(c) He should never have been with Tracy.
(d) He is out.
12. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All salespeople.
(b) All wedding consultants.
(c) All reporters.
(d) All ex-husbands.
13. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
(a) The bank.
(b) The police.
(c) The magazine.
(d) The library.
14. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Choose George over Mike.
(b) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(c) Trade places with Tracy.
(d) Choose Dexter over George.
15. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
(a) To do a feature on Tracy's divorce.
(b) To do a feature on Tracy's wedding.
(c) To do a story about Tracy's ex-husband Dexter.
(d) To do a story on Tracy's husband-to-be George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Willie offer to show Liz as everyone is dressing for dinner?
2. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
3. How many times does Liz tell Tracy she has been married?
4. What does Margaret tell Dexter when he arrives at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
5. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)