Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret credit Seth for at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) The article about George.
(b) The attitude of Mike and Liz.
(c) Their confusion.
(d) Their trouble.
2. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The way Tracy is acting.
(b) The coal dust on his clothes.
(c) The way they talk.
(d) The questions they are asking him.
3. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Choose Dexter over George.
(b) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(c) Choose George over Mike.
(d) Trade places with Tracy.
4. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
(a) He doesn't notice it.
(b) He is livid.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is not surprised.
5. Who does Tracy pair up with as the family and guests are getting ready for lunch?
6. Which one of Mike's stories does Tracy remark on?
(a) The Rich and Famous.
(b) The Rich and Powerful.
(c) The Rich and Mighty.
(d) The Rich and Clueless.
7. What does Dinah ask Margaret about Tracy and Dexter?
(a) If Dexter hit her.
(b) If Dexter left her without saying anything.
(c) If Tracy hit him.
(d) If Tracy left him without saying anything.
8. What does Sandy comment on as he greets Mike?
(a) Mike's hostile attitude.
(b) Mike's friendliness.
(c) Mike's quiet demeanor.
(d) Mike's magnetic personality.
9. Why does Sandy tell Liz the family doesn't know their reason for being there?
(a) It is more pleasant.
(b) They have too much to worry about already.
(c) It is more amusing.
(d) They wouldn't understand.
10. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(b) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
(c) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(d) That Kidd works them too hard.
11. What does Dexter refer to Tracy as, causing her to become furious?
(a) A hypocrite.
(d) A goddess.
12. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) How quiet the house is.
(b) The noise in the house.
(c) The amount of rooms.
(d) How small the house is.
13. Where do Sandy's guests work?
(a) At the bank.
(b) With Dexter.
(c) At the magazine.
(d) At the local store.
14. What was the only trouble Dexter gave her, according to Tracy?
(a) Divorcing her.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Ignoring her too much.
(d) Talking to her too much.
15. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
(a) That he will be upset.
(b) That he will like it.
(c) That he will blame Margaret.
(d) That he will be famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
2. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
3. What does Mike wonder about Dexter during his first visit to the Lord's house?
4. Where does the play open?
5. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)