|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tracy pair up with as the family and guests are getting ready for lunch?
2. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) The noise in the house.
(b) How quiet the house is.
(c) How small the house is.
(d) The amount of rooms.
3. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The questions they are asking him.
(b) The way Tracy is acting.
(c) The way they talk.
(d) The coal dust on his clothes.
4. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A coat.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
5. What does Dexter leave on the table as he exits Tracy's pre-wedding dinner?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His watch.
(c) Her wedding present.
(d) Her engagement ring.
6. Why doesn't Margaret want Seth to see the article written about him?
(a) He will blame her.
(b) He will become famous.
(c) He will become upset.
(d) He will like it.
7. What does Seth tell Margaret he can sense?
(a) Tracy's inability to make a decision.
(b) Tracy's joy at seeing him.
(c) Tracy's resentment.
(d) Tracy's joy at seeing Dexter.
8. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
(a) He has sent Seth a copy.
(b) He has called Seth and told him about it.
(c) He has asked Seth if he saw it yet.
(d) He has written Seth a letter about it.
9. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
(a) A mask to protect himself.
(b) A mysterious trait.
(c) A double-edged sword.
(d) A commendable trait.
10. How does Tracy indicate she should ask Dexter to lunch?
11. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(b) She saw his car.
(c) She saw him at the grocery store.
(d) He called and told her.
12. What have Margaret and Tracy not had very much success in, according to Margaret?
(a) Being patient.
(b) Learning from mistakes.
(c) Being wives.
(d) Picking out wedding presents.
13. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
(b) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
(c) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(d) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
14. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
(a) She corrects her.
(b) She covers her ears.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She talks over her.
15. Where is George staying?
(a) In the room above the garage.
(b) In the downstairs guest room.
(c) In the guest cottage.
(d) In the upstairs guest room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz tell Mike about Dexter while they wait in the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
2. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
3. Where did Dinah get the magazine she is reading in Act 1, Part 1?
4. What does Tracy ask Mike to do as he is getting ready to leave?
5. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)