|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
(a) The room above the garage.
(b) Her cabin.
(c) The guest room.
(d) Her cottage.
2. How do Tracy and Margaret react to Sandy's deal with the magazine?
(a) Tracy is angry, Margaret is relieved.
(b) They are both relieved.
(c) Margaret is angry, Tracy is relieved.
(d) They are both angry.
3. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
(a) Throw the rice.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Take the pictures.
(d) Hand out programs.
4. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All reporters.
(b) All ex-husbands.
(c) All salespeople.
(d) All wedding consultants.
5. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
(c) A tray.
6. Where does the play open?
(a) The Lord sitting room.
(b) The Lord patio.
(c) The Lord front porch.
(d) The Lord kitchen.
7. What does Uncle Willie offer to Liz as he enters with Seth?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A tulip.
(c) A rose.
(d) A drink.
8. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
(a) Young, rich, and ignorant.
(b) Young, rich, and voracious.
(c) Young, rich, and irresponsible.
(d) Young, rich, and intelligent.
9. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
(a) He has written Seth a letter about it.
(b) He has asked Seth if he saw it yet.
(c) He has sent Seth a copy.
(d) He has called Seth and told him about it.
10. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The patio.
(b) The neighbor's house.
(c) The roof.
(d) The basement.
11. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A book.
(b) A picture frame.
(c) A coat.
(d) A hat.
12. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Uncle Willie.
(b) Uncle Billy.
(c) Uncle Harry.
(d) Uncle Larry.
13. What is it about Tracy that has kept her from inviting Seth to the wedding, according to Margaret?
(a) Her vindictiveness.
(b) Her rudeness.
(c) Her high standards.
(d) Her forgetfulness.
14. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
(a) The magazine collection.
(b) The antique plate collection.
(c) The silverware on the table.
(d) The wedding gifts.
15. Who does Tracy call after hearing about Sandy's guests?
(a) The bank.
(b) The police.
(c) The magazine.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
2. How does Tracy indicate she should ask Dexter to lunch?
3. What does Mike ask Sandy about George's story?
4. Where do Sandy's guests work?
5. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)