|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth tell Margaret he can sense?
(a) Tracy's joy at seeing him.
(b) Tracy's resentment.
(c) Tracy's joy at seeing Dexter.
(d) Tracy's inability to make a decision.
2. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
(a) That he will like it.
(b) That he will be famous.
(c) That he will blame Margaret.
(d) That he will be upset.
3. According to Dexter, what caused his drinking problem to get worse?
(a) Tracy's unrealistic expectations.
(b) Tracy's cruelty.
(c) Tracy leaving him.
(d) Tracy refusing to leave.
4. Where did Tracy go when she was drunk one night during their marriage, according to Dexter?
(a) The patio.
(b) The neighbor's house.
(c) The basement.
(d) The roof.
5. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is livid.
(c) He doesn't notice it.
(d) He is surprised.
6. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(b) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(c) That Kidd works them too hard.
(d) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
7. What does Tracy do when Uncle Willie arrives?
(a) She laughs at the way he is dressed.
(b) She pretends he is invisible.
(c) She scolds him for being late.
(d) She pretends he is her father.
8. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) How quiet the house is.
(b) The amount of rooms.
(c) How small the house is.
(d) The noise in the house.
9. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
(a) He has written Seth a letter about it.
(b) He has asked Seth if he saw it yet.
(c) He has sent Seth a copy.
(d) He has called Seth and told him about it.
10. How does Dinah know that Dexter is back in town?
(a) She saw him at the grocery store.
(b) He came by to see Tracy when she wasn't there.
(c) He called and told her.
(d) She saw his car.
11. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
12. What does Sandy comment on as he greets Mike?
(a) Mike's friendliness.
(b) Mike's quiet demeanor.
(c) Mike's magnetic personality.
(d) Mike's hostile attitude.
13. What is it about Tracy that has kept her from inviting Seth to the wedding, according to Margaret?
(a) Her high standards.
(b) Her vindictiveness.
(c) Her forgetfulness.
(d) Her rudeness.
14. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Uncle Larry.
(b) Uncle Billy.
(c) Uncle Harry.
(d) Uncle Willie.
15. What is Liz looking at while Mike and Sandy are talking in the third part of Act 1?
(a) The silverware on the table.
(b) The magazine collection.
(c) The antique plate collection.
(d) The wedding gifts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret tell Dexter when he arrives at the end of Act 1, Part 4?
2. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
3. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
4. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
5. What does Seth say in response to Uncle Willie's suggestion for his guest invite?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)