|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were banned from the house by her father, according to Tracy?
(a) All reporters.
(b) All wedding consultants.
(c) All salespeople.
(d) All ex-husbands.
2. What is Tracy writing in the beginning of the play?
(a) A letter to a friend.
(b) A passage in a diary.
(d) Thank-you notes.
3. Who has Sandy made a deal with about Seth's article?
(a) The magazine columnist.
(b) The magazine publisher.
(c) The magazine entertainment writer.
(d) The magazine editor.
4. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) A snob.
(b) An angry man.
(c) A foolish boy.
(d) A saboteur.
5. What does Tracy convince Sandy to write?
(a) An expose on Seth and the dancer.
(b) An expose on Sidney Kidd.
(c) A novel about the family.
(d) A novel about the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to her conversation with Sandy, what would Liz do if another woman came into Mike's life?
2. Where did Tracy elope with her first husband?
3. What is the name of the boat in the photograph Dexter has left for Tracy?
4. What does Dexter ask Sandy as he enters in the second part of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What do Tracy, Margaret, Sandy, and Dinah talk about as the second part of Act 1 begins?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)