|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seth say in response to Uncle Willie's suggestion for his guest invite?
(a) It would put rumors to rest.
(b) It would start too many rumors.
(c) It is a horrible idea.
(d) It will not matter at all.
2. What is Mike complaining about in the beginning of Act 1, Part 4?
(a) That Kidd likes Liz more than him.
(b) That Kidd doesn't appreciate him as much as Liz.
(c) That Kidd underutilizes them.
(d) That Kidd works them too hard.
3. What foreign language is Dinah speaking around Mike and Liz?
4. What are the writer and photographer not aware of?
(a) That the family disapproves of them being there.
(b) That the family wants the article published.
(c) That the family knows their purpose for being there.
(d) That the family is still deciding about the article.
5. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
(a) He is a man of the people.
(b) He is not good enough for Tracy.
(c) He is a man of the misfortunate.
(d) He is in over his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
2. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
3. How does Dinah feel about Tracy's marriage?
4. Whose name will Margaret not tolerate hearing a word against?
5. What surprises Tracy about George's description of her in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)