|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
(a) His relationship with an actress from Connecticut.
(b) His relationship with an actress from New York.
(c) His relationship with a dancer in New York.
(d) His relationship with a dancer in Connecticut.
2. How do Tracy and Margaret react to Sandy's deal with the magazine?
(a) Margaret is angry, Tracy is relieved.
(b) They are both angry.
(c) They are both relieved.
(d) Tracy is angry, Margaret is relieved.
3. What do Mike and Liz comment on as they enter the Lord house in Act 1, Part 3?
(a) How quiet the house is.
(b) The amount of rooms.
(c) How small the house is.
(d) The noise in the house.
4. Where do Sandy's guests work?
(a) At the bank.
(b) With Dexter.
(c) At the magazine.
(d) At the local store.
5. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Uncle Harry.
(b) Uncle Larry.
(c) Uncle Billy.
(d) Uncle Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Liz's feeling about Tracy before the two meet?
2. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
3. How does Margaret respond when Dinah says that the article she is reading, "stinks?"
4. What is Margaret carrying as she makes her entrance?
5. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)