|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Liz make about Mike's birth name?
(a) It is too common.
(b) It is not very common.
(c) It is easy to remember.
(d) It is easy to forget.
2. What does Liz say that she would do in a second?
(a) Trade places with Tracy.
(b) Choose George over Mike.
(c) Spend all of Tracy's money.
(d) Choose Dexter over George.
3. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The questions they are asking him.
(b) The coal dust on his clothes.
(c) The way Tracy is acting.
(d) The way they talk.
4. Where is George staying?
(a) In the upstairs guest room.
(b) In the guest cottage.
(c) In the room above the garage.
(d) In the downstairs guest room.
5. Who arrives as Tracy is leaving at the end of Act 1, Part 2?
(a) Uncle Billy.
(b) Uncle Larry.
(c) Uncle Harry.
(d) Uncle Willie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foreign language is Dinah speaking around Mike and Liz?
2. What does Tracy say both she and Margaret incorrectly chose?
3. What does Mike wonder about Dexter during his first visit to the Lord's house?
4. What does Sandy comment on as he greets Mike?
5. What does Tracy do when Uncle Willie arrives?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)