|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Tracy to be at a loss for words at the end of Act 2, Scene 2, Part 1?
(a) Mike's insults.
(b) Mike's compliments.
(c) George's arrival.
(d) Dexter's arrival.
2. What is Sandy going to get at the library?
(a) A book on weddings.
(b) A book on mining.
(c) George's family tree.
(d) The Lord's family tree.
3. Who does Tracy pair up with as the family and guests are getting ready for lunch?
4. What does Tracy call Mike after he tries to imply that Tracy should not marry George and comments on how he enjoyed watching the privileged dine?
(a) A saboteur.
(b) A foolish boy.
(c) An angry man.
(d) A snob.
5. What question does Mike ask Sandy about George and Tracy?
(a) What Dexter thinks about them.
(b) How long ago they met.
(c) Why it took them so long to meet.
(d) How they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tracy and Liz agree on about marriage?
2. What happened to Tracy when she got into the water, as Mike explains to Dexter and George?
3. What do Tracy and Mike think the trembling they are feeling is at the end of the first part of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
5. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)