|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike wonder about Dexter during his first visit to the Lord's house?
(a) Where he is now.
(b) Why he married Tracy.
(c) Why he divorced Tracy.
(d) What he is like.
2. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
(a) Like a football player.
(b) Like a soccer player.
(c) Like a baseball player.
(d) Like a tennis player.
3. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
(a) Copyright Infringement.
4. Who did Tracy spend a lot of time talking with at the dinner?
5. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
(a) The right quotes to use in the article.
(b) The truth about why they are there.
(c) The way Tracy still loathes Dexter.
(d) The way Tracy still cares for Dexter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George want to build for Tracy?
2. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
3. What does Dexter do with the jewelry when Tracy wonders about it?
4. What does George ask Dexter when he first sees him on the wedding day?
5. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)