|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dexter carrying as he enters Act 2, Scene 1, Part 1?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A coat.
(c) A hat.
(d) A book.
2. How does Tracy ask about Sandy's guests in Act 1, Part 2?
3. What does Uncle Willie tell Dinah his opinion of George is?
(a) He likes him.
(b) He thinks he is a liar.
(c) He thinks he is too good for Tracy.
(d) He doesn't like him.
4. What is Seth complaining about in the first part of Act 3?
(a) The photographs.
(b) The drinks.
(c) The minister.
(d) The food.
5. During her pre-wedding dinner, what does Dexter tell Tracy she has none of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does George do everything, according to Seth?
2. Why does Sandy tell Tracy champagne never affects her?
3. What clothes are Tracy and Sandy wearing?
4. What does Liz say that Mike still has?
5. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)