|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George joke about when first meeting Mike and Liz?
(a) The way they talk.
(b) The way Tracy is acting.
(c) The questions they are asking him.
(d) The coal dust on his clothes.
2. What does Tracy's discovery of Mike's watch remind her of at the end of Act 3, Part 1?
(a) What might have happened between them the night before.
(b) How late she is for the wedding.
(c) What might not have happened between them the night before.
(d) Why she doesn't normally wear watches.
3. What do Tracy, Margaret, Sandy, and Dinah talk about as the second part of Act 1 begins?
(a) Sandy's appreciation for Dexter being back in town.
(b) Sandy's family and wedding present.
(c) Sandy's lack of enthusiasm for the wedding.
(d) Sandy's family and how he forgot to get a wedding present.
4. How does Dinah feel about Tracy's marriage?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She prefers Dexter.
(c) She is dreading it.
(d) She is excited about it.
5. What does the magazine want in return for not publishing the article about Seth?
(a) To do a feature on Tracy's wedding.
(b) To do a feature on Tracy's divorce.
(c) To do a story about Tracy's ex-husband Dexter.
(d) To do a story on Tracy's husband-to-be George.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the family discusses, what might Kidd be sued for?
2. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
3. What does Margaret apologize for when first meeting Mike and Liz?
4. What does Dinah tell Margaret has been written about Seth?
5. What did Seth find in the dancer that he did not find in Tracy?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)